Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Gud mawwwning

I'm not lynching Lethal after 72 hours of discussion, the vast majority of which didn't involve him. If y'all are saying Lethal is your best bet after 72 hours of blah blah blah, idk wtf you're even talking to each other for

Do you think Luka has maybe not earned a D1 pass? Your read on him feels a bit frozen

Bachi

Distinguished
Go for today*
He's my secondary investigation

Who do you want to go for Bachi
I'm wide open and not actually married to my primary lynch choice
Well im voting Rugrat, this is my main choice
I can go for Ekko; I think some of his takes on this game are way too opportunistic, like his indie case on Luka, and he also tried to shade Luka based on his activity.
GTH i would say that Magic is scummy also

Vote count 9 day 1 New

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Orca: No lynch>Ultra
Dofla: Orca > Luka > Ratchet
Polar: Emil>Ultra
Luka: OLU > Tweet>Ultra>Unvote>Lethal
Ratchet: Magic > Ultra > Tweet > Xadlin > Hime > Xadlin > Ultra>Xadlin > Ultra
Hime: Luka > Ratchet
Tempest: Luka > Tweet > Xadlin(Rugrat)
Ultra: Luka > Tweet > Emil > Ratchet/Xadlin>Dr Watson> Rugrat
OLU: Luka > Tweet >unvote Lethal>Xadlin(Rugrat) >
Tweet: Luka > Ratchet > Emil>Luka
Xadlin: Tweet
Bachi: Xadlin (Rugrat)
Nibel: Ultra
Magic: Xaldin (Rugrat)
Emil: Rugrat > Ultra>Unvote>Magic
Fujishiro: Rugrat

Rugrat: 6
Ultra: 4
Ratchet: 2
Tweet: 1
Magic: 1
Lethal: 1
Luka: 1

Let me know if there are any mistakes.

10 to hammer, otherwise there is plurality lynch.

@Flower

i think its too late for rugrat to use his duel this phase and i really dont like that tbh
but its something we can resolve next dp i think

Vote lynch Luka

Vote Lethal, accusations afk

Fair enough.

Vote lynch Lethal

Vote: Lethal
Orca: No lynch>Ultra
Dofla: Orca > Luka > Ratchet
Polar: Emil>Ultra
Luka: OLU > Tweet>Ultra>Unvote>Lethal
Ratchet: Magic > Ultra > Tweet > Xadlin > Hime > Xadlin > Ultra>Xadlin > Ultra > Lethal
Hime: Luka > Ratchet > Luka
Tempest: Luka > Tweet > Xadlin(Rugrat)
Ultra: Luka > Tweet > Emil > Ratchet/Xadlin>Dr Watson> Rugrat
OLU: Luka > Tweet > Lethal>Xadlin(Rugrat) > Lethal
Tweet: Luka > Ratchet > Emil>Luka
Xadlin: Tweet
Bachi: Xadlin (Rugrat) > Lethal
Nibel: Ultra
Magic: Xaldin (Rugrat)
Emil: Rugrat > Ultra>Unvote>Magic
Fujishiro: Rugrat

Rugrat: 5
Lethal: 4
Ultra: 3
Luka: 2
Tweet/Magic/Ratchet: 1

10 to hammer.

@Lord Melkor

The Orca

Antihero
Hello I’m duellist

There’s nothing weird about being reluctant to use a killing role early doors, it’s sensible play. It’s absurdly dumb to use a killing role without reading the thread.

Nobody has come up with a good argument for vigs shooting N1 - when they have at least one flip to work with and have been following the thread actively; so why on Earth would I use a duel shot (which also potentially kills me)?

It’s not a facade. I just wasn’t going to spend a couple of hours reading back and posting, when it was gone midnight and I had to be up at 7AM.

My role isn’t a standard duellist, I’ve had another look.

I can only use my role on Day 2 or after and I can only use my role with more than 12h left in the day.

Also, both myself and the player I choose to lynch are ineligible for the main lynch.
Figured this from the first post and this is truly fake. You knew the role imo. NAI cause too many town do this as well for me to figure it out here
Why was he certain there's fakes? I'm excluding the fact there's a large possibility of there being fakes and going specifically by the conclusion he seemingly has no explanation for. It's just a guess. A guess that even comes across as TMI.

He is dead set on being obvious town but if that were the case, votes on him wouldn't stack up. Are we to believe he's LHF or is there something more here?

Why is he self-conscious as town? If he's not guilty, he has no reason to feel nervous after being scumread. Why is there nervousness at all? @Bachi do these posts not feel atleast slightly odd to you or is there some evidence he's within his town meta I'm missing because I'm not completely caught up? What am I missing on this slot?

These posts in particular at the beginning in general.

Luka, you were complaining about votes on you just being a setup for a mislynch but does that also apply to Craig here? And if so, how and why?
I believe it's clear in the OP about fakes. Have a gander at that for me would you. I'd say much to do about nothing in that regard

Back