Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Btw Ratchet, what is the rationale here?
I think the rationale Ekko presented was fair - as Town, if you're misread and mislynched, there is a certain validation you have because you know they're wrong. I haven't really gotten that impression from Luka either, and the post Ekko referenced does come across a bit as "yeah, I wasn't town, but your suspicion was wrong". Would also explain the reluctance to claim even at this stage.

Bachi

Distinguished
I think the rationale Ekko presented was fair - as Town, if you're misread and mislynched, there is a certain validation you have because you know they're wrong. I haven't really gotten that impression from Luka either, and the post Ekko referenced does come across a bit as "yeah, I wasn't town, but your suspicion was wrong". Would also explain the reluctance to claim even at this stage.

For the record though, JIC I get quick hammered note for post game: Pretty much everything I have said has been what I actually thought, I haven't faked any posts to be towny so any wolf reads on me are genuinly just skill issues.
I do not have the same impression as Ekko or you, perhaps you have a different perspective because you saw him live posting at the time; for me that message come across more like your suspicions were wrong,, I dont get the ``yhea, i wasn`t town part``
I would say that Luka going along with what ekko said and town reading him for his indi take, does come across as weird tho.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I do not have the same impression as Ekko or you, perhaps you have a different perspective because you saw him live posting at the time; for me that message come across more like your suspicions were wrong,, I dont get the ``yhea, i wasn`t town part``
I would say that Luka going along with what ekko said and town reading him for his indi take, does come across as weird tho.
I don't really think it lines up as Town. He makes sure to say "everything I've said has been what I thought", which, if he flipped town, would go without saying. Him being genuine is proven by his flip, after all. It's much easier to reconcile as him rolling over here.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I have awoken from my 1000 year slumber. Time to exterminate humanity

My thoughts from early seems that orca and ratchet are very active so i think they are town

alot of peeps are voting luka so ill have to go over their posts and see if anythign stands out

Lethal

Exceptional
Anything I should know? I made my entry post and then got lost watching YouTube and insta reels lol.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Town:
The Orca
Polar Bear
Emil
Ratchet
One Last Username
Tempest
Bachi

Indie:
Luka

Assuming the above is correct, this means the following should have about 4 scum and maybe 1 Indie:

Nibel
Tweet
Magic
Lethal
Ultra
hime
Xadlin
Psychic
Jesse
Dofla

Of these, I think Magic can fit Indie the best.

Vote: Tweet

@Hans Tweetenberg What have you got for us?

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Ultra could be Town, not really ready to make that read yet though because I haven't liked much of what he has been doing. But I think he looks better than Magic, kind of interesting though because Magic supported most of Ultra's positions.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Defensive ?

I was merely pointing out the flaws of using last game as a basis.

Ekko still isn’t in the triple posts digits by the way, which he usually does by now.

Ain’t calling that scummy. Hope that the man is okay. But I ain’t gonna use post counts from the previous game to make a judgment on this one
I like this answer

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
I like how Luka's playing. I think there is no sense in Luka scum reading OLU. Probably town vs town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back