V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
You teleported to a random post from OLU and had no reaction to anything else...sounds fake!

sniff sniff
You don't let me time to cook anything and yell at me. You're even sniffing my ass.

Reminds me some post-cabbage claim vibes during Avatar game.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Why that game exactly?
Because I have memory loss and that's a game that marked me a lot. I remember Ultra negging(change some letters and...) everything I was saying like if he was my mom saying terrible things about my dad and cheating and saying that nobody would trust me if I would reveal because I'm only a kid.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Fake, and possibly gay

Feels like you resumed "catching up" after I pointed out your commentary was lacking.
I have two tabs, one with all the pages I'm reading to catch up and another one with the last posts.

Bro is saying gay but he's the one insisting for me to send him pics of me crossdressing as his favorite anime girl

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
he would act like he would consider luka possibly being scum but he didnt and it all came off as a ruse to buy luka time
We can't make conclusions about the relations between Luka and Ratchet that soon then. I still think it's interesting and we may keep an eye on them in case of something like this happens this game.

Luka

Polarized Noob
GTH Town on Luka for his observation on Ratchet and his wagon, the TMI case doesnt make that much sense to me, he was using a what if scenario, his case on OLU was bad tho, he is equating posting with being scummy, all while saying that posting is NAI for Ekko.
I don't think that I was equating posting with being scummy, I was equating attempting to solve in said posting with being scummy. The content itself wasn't that good either as pointed out, just came off as really fabricated.

Luka

Polarized Noob
I will say GTH town on this group of people Ultra, Tempest, Hime, Doffla, their level of aggressiveness vs Luka is most likely to come from town than scum, and statistically, I also doubt that the scum team is jumping someone like that,
Don't include Dolfia lol, they have like 2 posts FoSing me. Nothing about that is "agression".

Luka

Polarized Noob
Olu can have a town lean; he does not appear to have any agenda, and he is defending with reasonable takes vs Luka.
I don't think he ever has "reasonable takes", but I wouldn't think he would have an agenda either from what I've seen from the play. I really don't like the OLU defense FYPOV since you aren't pointing out anything in specific and are just generaliizing as well as misinterpreting my argument against them.

Luka

Polarized Noob
I remember Ratchet having a case against me as indie while I was doing my usual 7am readups, I remember my defense against that too. The reason why I said that nothing I'm doing is fabricated since I know some town fake posts to appear more genuine I suppose, and I wanted to let you all know that that's really stupid and I wouldn't do that since it's ew.

One Last Username

Distinguished
Because I have memory loss and that's a game that marked me a lot. I remember Ultra negging(change some letters and...) everything I was saying like if he was my mom saying terrible things about my dad and cheating and saying that nobody would trust me if I would reveal because I'm only a kid.
You gotta do this right man!

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
@Xadlin

What is your first read on the game and why could it be wrong?
I'm town and i dont knwo how to read. I'm not a reader adn you wont get any real good reads from me.
I ratehr throw around my abilities an let it do my talking.
like i said before, ratchet and you seem town and luka seems to lean town.

people that have posted less then me are flower, pinkman and around me is tweet.

Throw Xadlin in wolves by the way and move on, I would kill the slot. Not super sure on it yet.
thats cold, just like my cold dead body.
lets work together

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm town and i dont knwo how to read. I'm not a reader adn you wont get any real good reads from me.
I ratehr throw around my abilities an let it do my talking.
like i said before, ratchet and you seem town and luka seems to lean town.

people that have posted less then me are flower, pinkman and around me is tweet.

thats cold, just like my cold dead body.
lets work together
Reads is, I think, something that you.
Flower is not playing the game, she's the one who checked the setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back