Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Magic

Resplendent
I don't really get Magic's play so far. There are 0 town reads and his focus is on the most boring, NAI-tier shit possible. Kind of feel that, as scum, he would be trying a little harder to blend in. Don't know what to make of it because this isn't how he plays town either.
I'm busy mate. It's a long day phase. It isn't alignment indicative. As scum I wouldn't be playing any more either.

The Orca

Antihero
Ignore the tweet and Bachi ones Tempest. Had them started for a breakdown and don't have time to clear them lol. Those are specific ones I liked from you

But to tweet seems to be repeating something very basic to seem involved imo

Bachi and Ekko mirroring thoughts is sketchy as well

maybe baiting ppl to scum read him to interact with him

why are you no selling my vote? think that your indie spec is performative
This can't be coincidence can it?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Is this an accusation of Tweet/me being aligned? Because if so, you really can't read me for shit lmao.

As for Tweet yes his reads are very obviously phoned in and he can't actually believe half of the stuff he's said, I wanted him to respond to what I asked him about Dofla before shoring up my conclusion but glad to see you join my wagon on him!

Was thinking Luka/Tweet actually

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Typical magic. All talk, no action. That’s how they won last game too
you're in the drug tier game now, OLU. welcome

119719.gif

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Vote Tweet

He has been silent and mostly mosted fluff.

Hey im not one to talk but im gonna be more active when im not sleeping.

Unless im playing a game or making dinner.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Basically Tweet has largely treated the case on Luka as an afterthought despite being where he's placing his vote right now, and has invested more into setting the board here by pairing you two together

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Hans Tweetenberg
Emil

Psychic
Jesse Pinkman

Ultra

Chairman Nibel

Magic
Lethal
Xadlin
Bachi

DoflaMihawk

Tempest

OLU
hime

Luka - vanilla

Ratchet
The Orca - vanilla

Polar Bear

Magic

Resplendent
Good thing I have a post already acknowledging this aspect isn't it Magic?
I'm aware you did as you quoted me but I just wanted to clarify it for everyone else so it isn't just speculation on your part. A lack of effort/inactivity can be frustrating and I don't want people to get frustrated.

Back