Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
iu

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Was thinking Luka/Tweet actually
That doesn't line up with what you said - you said he was distancing from the scum mate and pushing the townie. Well his vote is on Luka, so that would be who he was pushing.

I dunno why you're talking around this either.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Why did you not slow it down on me but slowed it down on Hans, I think that this is favoritism
I was fine with you being lynched, didn't have any alternatives I wanted to pursue. also that xadlin vote just stinks whereas the only vote on you I really took issue with was dofla which wasn't nearly as bad. fwiw I could see both dofla bussing you with that vote and xadlin bussing tweet with his vote

Luka

Polarized Noob
I was fine with you being lynched, didn't have any alternatives I wanted to pursue. also that xadlin vote just stinks whereas the only vote on you I really took issue with was dofla which wasn't nearly as bad. fwiw I could see both dofla bussing you with that vote and xadlin bussing tweet with his vote
I see, thank u.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
That doesn't line up with what you said - you said he was distancing from the scum mate and pushing the townie. Well his vote is on Luka, so that would be who he was pushing.

I dunno why you're talking around this either.

No. Tweet sees established wagon. Birbbrain calculates he must bus but also acquire more leverage from doing so.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Basically Tweet has largely treated the case on Luka as an afterthought despite being where he's placing his vote right now, and has invested more into setting the board here by pairing you two together
I don't really think he has put much into tying us. He's lazily done so, but I see that as more a means to discredit what I've been saying. I also don't really think as scum he's so invested in plotting these sorts of schemes, over doing the bare minimum which I think he is doing here. Just feels like lazy, low energy scum to me. I suppose it's not impossible that he goes for the bus first though.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
will also add I'm not really scum reading tweet just think the wagon will be informative

Magic

Resplendent
I mean, I'm refusing to claim since it's not even 24h into day and my claim gives town zero information. There is 0 scum incentive for me refusing to claim here. In addition to that, the post is "wolfy", not "clowny"; from a town POV it's genuine thoughts so don't call my posts "clowny" please when the only clowny thing here is the fact that you think I make such a transparently wolfy post as scum, thank u!
You claim to avoid causing frustration in town!

It is generally otherwise selfish to refuse to claim and make a muck of day. You tried defending yourself and it didn't move people off the wagon, claim for the best interest of town even if they're pissing you off(I know you claimed based on the current discussion btw just stating for your own future referenc.

Luka

Polarized Noob
You claim to avoid causing frustration in town!

It is generally otherwise selfish to refuse to claim and make a muck of day. You tried defending yourself and it didn't move people off the wagon, claim for the best interest of town even if they're pissing you off(I know you claimed based on the current discussion btw just stating for your own future referenc.
Yeah, I guess I'll do that in the future. I probably let my emotions get in the way of the actual game which probably isn't very good of me, but. IDK. I just felt really bad being forced to claim ig lol

Magic

Resplendent
No. Tweet sees established wagon. Birbbrain calculates he must bus but also acquire more leverage from doing so.
Tweet, when bussing, tends to just buss his teammate and not vote the current wagon while sussing his teammate. He's well aware the latter gets more credit than the former.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Yeah, what I'm saying is by no metric is he pushing me - he would be distancing. It would actually make more sense as acum to push the townie in the pair first to see if they can clear the mate through the flip but I do accept that Tweet probably does pick the bus option before the townie first one regardless of it being suboptimal.

Conversely I see it this way- Tweet sees established wagon on non mafia and votes it, while trying to look busy elsewhere.

Magic

Resplendent
Yeah, I guess I'll do that in the future. I probably let my emotions get in the way of the actual game which probably isn't very good of me, but. IDK. I just felt really bad being forced to claim ig lol
No one feels happy claiming or pressured or sussed as any alignment but it's a team game and the wrong people get sussed all the time. It isn't personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back