Ultra
Bachi

Dr. Watson

Hans Tweeterberg
Lethal
Rugrat

Hime
One Last Username

I would lean Ultra town but I'm not sure what they're doing this game in regards to Ratchet and I respect Ratchet enough as a player to the point where I have hesitation on the slot. Other than that I think this might be good

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Emil why did you preface your previous post on me over it looking like you're defending my absent mindedness? What does it matter that it comes across as a defense instead of perspective checkups?
sorry i shud have just went like this on you. seems like the theme of the day

not even sure thats the point of this question

ec0.jpg

Luka

Polarized Noob
Real quick:
@Ultra @Ratchet I think you have more meta with them, can you explain to me reads on OLU here? They're playing the game and actively contributing but they're kind of doing a 3P approach to this game and aren't involving themselves in anything serious. I dun like it
You also didn't answer this and you're avoiding giving updated thoughts on OLU

One Last Username

Distinguished
The Orca
Chairman Nibel
Ratchet

Polar Bear
Magic
Tempest
Dolfia

Ekko
Fujishiro
Ultra
Bachi

Dr. Watson

Hans Tweeterberg
Lethal
Rugrat

Hime
One Last Username

I would lean Ultra town but I'm not sure what they're doing this game in regards to Ratchet and I respect Ratchet enough as a player to the point where I have hesitation on the slot. Other than that I think this might be good
And where do you place yourself in this?

I assume that orange is town and red, the colour of blood even townier.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
@Dr. Watson

gonna put my vote back on you if you don't answer
Oh, cool

You can't wait for an answer so you won't get one

Shame!

You have an instigating undertone toward your posts by going for certain angles and painting them selectively as specifically scummy (which it appears you've literally done the moment I got here.)
It's 50/50 with you tho
You angle as town, too, but in those cases it's benevolent

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Real quick:
@Ultra @Ratchet I think you have more meta with them, can you explain to me reads on OLU here? They're playing the game and actively contributing but they're kind of doing a 3P approach to this game and aren't involving themselves in anything serious. I dun like it
I think town. My impression is he loves the flavour so he's just talking about that. As a player he basically just trolls anyway but I think his focus on # of posts and so on lean townie for him. It's a stretch of a read but it's probably as good as it's going to get.

@Dr. Watson I'll answer the pings tomorrow if it's still needed, probably shouldn't be.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Oh, cool

You can't wait for an answer so you won't get one

Shame!

You have an instigating undertone toward your posts by going for certain angles and painting them selectively as specifically scummy (which it appears you've literally done the moment I got here.)
It's 50/50 with you tho
You angle as town, too, but in those cases it's benevolent

Word salad

Show me an example of what you were talking about from your catch up

Luka

Polarized Noob
I think town. My impression is he loves the flavour so he's just talking about that. As a player he basically just trolls anyway but I think his focus on # of posts and so on lean townie for him. It's a stretch of a read but it's probably as good as it's going to get.
Ty.

Back