Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Magic

Resplendent
So you are following the thread and asking questions, but then we have these kinds of posts.

if you were aware of the ultra v ratchet conversation, im pretty sure you could have isoed a 8 poster, and make a conclusion yourself, your posts comes across as fabricated, kinda scummy
Ya I've checked in enough and have enough comprehension to know when two people are going after one another

I definitely could have isoed someone with 8 posts but I would not have gotten anything from it. I never get anything from xaldin's posts.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Ya I've checked in enough and have enough comprehension to know when two people are going after one another

I definitely could have isoed someone with 8 posts but I would not have gotten anything from it. I never get anything from xaldin's posts.
Vote Tweet

He has been silent and mostly mosted fluff.

Hey im not one to talk but im gonna be more active when im not sleeping.

Unless im playing a game or making dinner.
This is the post I didn't like from xadlin. Tweet hadn't been quiet or posting any fluff so the reasoning behind the vote was completely made up

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Luka with both ratchet and ultra supporting it
Nuh uh. I'm just voting to get Lethal to do something. I don't really want to lynch him and just said about how I'll probably be switching back. Luka also isn't leading the wagon - Ultra brought Lethal back up here.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
@Ratchet Ill be honest Im completely lost lmao, and since Im still sick I havent tried reading up on the thread. Can you tell me why you scum read Ultra and why he scum reads you? Also a reads list would be super appreciated brother.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Nuh uh. I'm just voting to get Lethal to do something. I don't really want to lynch him and just said about how I'll probably be switching back. Luka also isn't leading the wagon - Ultra brought Lethal back up here.
You're voting him, you are supporting the wagon. Don't get cute

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
@Ratchet Ill be honest Im completely lost lmao, and since Im still sick I havent tried reading up on the thread. Can you tell me why you scum read Ultra and why he scum reads you? Also a reads list would be super appreciated brother.
He is constantly tacking on his reasons for why I'm scum so I can't really help there.

I think:
-He is forcing angles to find reasons to suspect people.
-His thought processes that lead him to coming to reads is lacking, in that it displays very limited comprehension of the game.
-His defence is pretty performative IMO.

As for reads list, I do have a few but I'm not so confident in them, think Ultra is still scum but wavering on hime, Tempest I think is town (...probably), still have Orca, Nibel, Polar etc as town. Ekko I'm not fully sold on either, though slight town.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
You're voting him, you are supporting the wagon. Don't get cute
And you are misrepresenting who is leading the push. It is Ultra, not Luka. You presented my support to be equivalent to Ultra's which is not the case. Also, if you're going to use that as support, why not mention Bachi or OLU?

Luka

Polarized Noob
do u consider urself and ratchet low hanging fruits?
W/ the current threadstate I did. I'm nearly always a LHF and Ratchet was at the time.
also it is very disingenuous considering ive pretty much always given read lists after i catch up
its how i play and something i do as literally every alignment

acting like i wont provide any reads on anyone else or telling me to move on WHILE im in the middle of catching up (and literally just returned) is outright scummy and rude
Apologies about this, not intending to be rude.
esp coming from ratchet who is very familiar with me and my play and knows i will give reads on everyone when i get a chance to
For the record, I don't scum read you for not giving reads while catching up; I SR you for not explaining said reads and nearly copying Ultra's read list fmpov. It feels forced as heck.

Luka

Polarized Noob
it wasnt whiteknighting
it felt like u were trying to deliberately twist his post to mean something else and therefore give u a reason to vote him/hop on his wagon
came off forced and i dont think u actually believed it either
I don't think that's the case, Hans never targeted that point at all and the only mention on it was specifically you defending it, hence why I found it icky.

Luka

Polarized Noob
they will 100% not and u can just read nibels posts alone for evidence of that
this is an extremely stupid take as theres literally proof of it right around that post of mine u quoted that u even thumbs upped!
i am going to assume this post is bad faith from a scum
I would follow it and I respect the other players in this game enough at the very least to think they would follow the legacy of 2 of the strongest players itg.

Back