• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

name me one lynch that ultra pushed based on a forced angle
That's different to what I said. As for the rest - no, save it for tomorrow if I'm alive. If I'm dead then you'll k ow it was genuine anyway. I feel like I've gone over Ultra enough.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Sure, but when you insert your image of someone to read them, and that image is distorted, guess what happens? If I am mislynched, you probably need to resolve Ultra, and then depending on his flip a combination of Tweet/hime/Dofla/Ekko/Luka/Rugrat. I would actually like to see you carry a win for Town after a poor start. If you're scum then well played.
sure but you're asking me to rely on you for my image of you. see the logical fallacy there?

Ratchet

sure but you're asking me to rely on you for my image of you. see the logical fallacy there?
That's not a logical fallacy. And not even to be honest, you have a very negative image of me which is why you have misread me here. Because you assume my thought processes based on that image when it's not even close to what I do. Plenty of people in this game, many who have played with me less than you have, have been able to read me correctly.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
That's not a logical fallacy. And not even to be honest, you have a very negative image of me which is why you have misread me here. Because you assume my thought processes based on that image when it's not even close to what I do. Plenty of people in this game, many who have played with me less than you have, have been able to read me correctly.
what do you mean by negative image exactly? do you think I don't respect your ability?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
That's different to what I said. As for the rest - no, save it for tomorrow if I'm alive. If I'm dead then you'll k ow it was genuine anyway. I feel like I've gone over Ultra enough.
i think we shud let u live

lynching the top poster is outright stupid when the game activity is strongly lacking

just want u to explain it as thats a major point stopping u from town reading ultra

u said he is finding angle to suspect people. name one person he suspected with an angle

he is finding angles, but its not actually ending in a suspicion. the slots ultra is susing arent coming from these angles.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also magic is scum, hes saying stuff and nothing at the same time

Ratchet

what do you mean by negative image exactly? do you think I don't respect your ability?
I've gone over this several times today. You assume I would do things out of a mistaken sense of pride or arrogance (the example I gave was when you implied I would act in a way to prove myself right from last game). It has directly led you into assuming I would do certain things only as town, that I haven't done here, and things only as scum, which I have done here, and none of it is really accurate. I mean, you tell me why you've misread me lol. Or explain it afterwards. I should be a really easy read this game because I've played in a way that leaves me very attackable, in order to generate as much as I can.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

lynching the top poster is outright stupid when the game activity is strongly lacking

just want u to explain it as thats a major point stopping u from town reading ultra

u said he is finding angle to suspect people. name one person he suspected with an angle

he is finding angles, but its not actually ending in a suspicion. the slots ultra is susing arent coming from these angles.
how is the game activity strongly lacking we are over 2k posts on d1, this is too much. no chance I'm rereading all of this shit

Ratchet

Ultra and I are currently tied at the lead so that's what we're dealing with, pick a side already.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
how is the game activity strongly lacking we are over 2k posts on d1, this is too much. no chance I'm rereading all of this shit
the post count is mostly coming from the same players

also note its a 72 hour day

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I've gone over this several times today. You assume I would do things out of a mistaken sense of pride or arrogance (the example I gave was when you implied I would act in a way to prove myself right from last game). It has directly led you into assuming I would do certain things only as town, that I haven't done here, and things only as scum, which I have done here, and none of it is really accurate. I mean, you tell me why you've misread me lol. Or explain it afterwards.
nobody is above acting out of arrogance/pride
I should be a really easy read this game because I've played in a way that leaves me very attackable, in order to generate as much as I can.
you literally counter claimed the vig in your last scum game! what are you on about?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
We can still lynch Rug or Lethal dunno what Ratchet is smoking

I feel like he's past the point of no return and wants me dead first though
thoughts on magic defending lethal tho

think magic scum tmi'ing the guy / using him to sus u cuz ur pushing him (lethal)

Ratchet

Anyway I need to go and make dinner and won't be back before end of day, if I die please don't lean too heavily on my legacy outside of Ultra because I have a feeling I'm off somewhere. Ultra needs to be lynched though, if he's town then scum are going to be in slots that played both sides. I apologise for the bad game on my part if my reads are way off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back