• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
So to sum up (sorry Ultra I know you hate my role)

I'm a day refill, but my pick only gets it at the end of the day, so if I'm dead today then they won't receive it. Rugrat should be aware of this if he read all my posts, curious why he's picked me for this before I had the chance to prove my claim.

You're free to critique Rugrat, but proving your refill exists does nothing. I'm assuming you have one. Not what's in contention here

Ultra

THE BEAR
x1 Refiller screams partial claim, it's very weak compared to the couple of roles that have been flipped and claimed so far. This goes even further if I assume you're town, as you have a chance of refilling someone who's a bad actor, so not having at least 2 is weird

In conjunction with your lack of transparency up front in claiming you're definitely either hiding an extra shot or this is just a supplementary ability, both indicate scum

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
You're free to critique Rugrat, but proving your refill exists does nothing. I'm assuming you have one. Not what's in contention here
You assume I have it yet you're so strongly against me using it for town? If I'm scum then there's no benefit to me announcing it in thread, at least compared to me quietly refilling a scummate.

Ultra

THE BEAR
You assume I have it yet you're so strongly against me using it for town? If I'm scum then there's no benefit to me announcing it in thread, at least compared to me quietly refilling a scummate.

Basically yes, I think you're using it as an anchor because there's nothing salvageable in your play. Which is why you're literally not talking about anything else.

And arguing that as scum you would never use it like this to attempt at clearing yourself, which is too dumb for you to possibly believe

Bachi

Distinguished
you weren't even on my radar except as someone to look into. ultra made a case tied you to dofla. it's better than anything I've got right now and I want pressure on your slot. framing it as OMGUS is wild
let's make bachi claim
Dont see any reason to claim tbh, your case on me has 0 build-up, and idk why are you so sure on doffla, or me here, I searched the thread and there are 0 instances where you scum read Doffla on your own.
You agreed with Ultra 1 time and thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back