• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Or whatever actually
Just shoot nibel tonight ye
If he can self protect then oh well but if gad shoots someone else, nibel will Der be able to protect them

Fuji should claim next phase tho, watson too probs

Ultra

THE BEAR
If he's 3x mafia bg, cant he just protect himself?
Ik u cant self-jail but idr if u can self-bg if not specifically mentioned that it's a self-bg

Possibly

The problem is if we shoot outside and miss that math is crucial at this point

It's risking a failed shot vs shooting someone else in the dark

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
rugrat, nibel, fuji, watson

all non-town should be here i think^
if im wrong on any of them, throw in ultra but i find it unlikely given that i dont think olu shot bachi since his posts indicate that he would shoot ultra if he had to choose between the 2

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I assume this is a neighbor / FV soft or a neighborizer soft neither of which I really think are clearing.
Not exactly the conclusion i came to but I'd rather not elaborate now, can be discussed next day if needed

Ultra

THE BEAR

if im wrong on any of them, throw in ultra but i find it unlikely given that i dont think olu shot bachi since his posts indicate that he would shoot ultra if he had to choose between the 2

I don't see any reason to think SK is not outside of immediate PoE

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her

For those not fully following my thought process, SK ultra would never shoot bachi

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I don't think this is the metric to read her given she hard bused two of her teamates early last game.
I actually don't know why people are towning her but I could just be washed and probably am LMAO
it fits my theory around bachi which proved to be correct. I think she's kind of town spewed this phase since then anyway tho

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
What I mean is that they could be in the group of players in town
probs unlikely luka or orca for the vanilla claims plus orca playing exactly how he did last game

gad, tempest, and tweet I temporarily clear cuz of mech

could be wrong on luka ig, but im going to assume town for now anyway until i go thru poe

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

don't think OLU killed polar either with the way he speculated about the kill. definitely a SK on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back