• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Could've but didn't

Also couldn't have used a redirect as I can't use the role until the night after I gravedig it.

My full usage:

Gravedug polar n2
Copped Nibel n3

Hm wait

You trying to establish that you couldn't have possibly used your dig anywhere else bothers me

Melkor has a penchant in particular for Day use roles, see Dofla

In fact I think in his Thriller Bark game his Gravedigger was day use, and the ability could be used on the night of the same cycle

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Hm wait

You trying to establish that you couldn't have possibly used your dig anywhere else bothers me

Melkor has a penchant in particular for Day use roles, see Dofla

In fact I think in his Thriller Bark game his Gravedigger was day use, and the ability could be used on the night of the same cycle
Unfortunate if true, I can't use it during day this game

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
hmm

nibel cant be town bc gad wouldve shot and scum wouldnt have blocked him if he were going to shoot town and nibel also claims to not have protected himself

if nibel is scum, tempest is most probably scum trying to save a mate
ig if u want to be generous, u can say there mightve been lawyer mechanics present but i feel like we'd have to flip him either way bc its hard to prove

if nibel is sk, tempest can be town

Vote lynch Nibel

Ultra

THE BEAR
hmm

nibel cant be town bc gad wouldve shot and scum wouldnt have blocked him if he were going to shoot town and nibel also claims to not have protected himself

if nibel is scum, tempest is most probably scum trying to save a mate
ig if u want to be generous, u can say there mightve been lawyer mechanics present but i feel like we'd have to flip him either way bc its hard to prove

if nibel is sk, tempest can be town

Vote lynch Nibel

They wouldn't have blocked Gad, but I could see them redirecting him actually, even if Nibel is town

Ultra

THE BEAR
That's a little tricky given that Bachi has already flipped, and the only alternative explanation we have is your Bus Driver clam

So it would probably be between Hime and CP/Nibel

I'm still thinking the latter is a bit more likely at the moment

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
That's a little tricky given that Bachi has already flipped, and the only alternative explanation we have is your Bus Driver clam

So it would probably be between Hime and CP/Nibel

I'm still thinking the latter is a bit more likely at the moment
Lol you're scum siding aren't you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back