• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Well I haven't put any thought into it

Use that brain of yours

main-qimg-4fe6777637e3640ce5dc73f488247b63-lq

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Since she waited for all claims to come out, why do you think she didn't just claim to have bus driven you?
she didn't have all claims yet, and nibel didn't say who he protected yet either. she could end up in a 1v1 trade scenario. I'm thinking she didn't want to look resistant to claiming after I asked her given my thread standing and just came up with something low risk without thinking it through that she really should've been protecting me or gad as town there.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Throw Xadlin in wolves by the way and move on, I would kill the slot. Not super sure on it yet.

Ratchet
Orca
Ekko
Ultra

Tempest
Nibel

Xadlin(Maybe?)
Dolfia
OLU
Hans Tweeterberg

A few people just haven't posted, presumably incentivized by long cycles but I guess this is roughly where I'm at.

I'm still repping that Ultra is town, I can't see his POV from a scum gameplay. I don't think he unvotes me as scum there and I think he genuinly believed the push on me. He's a DV too and that's always more towny than not.

Ratchet
Orca
Ekko
Ultra

Tempest
Bachi

Xadlin(Maybe?)

Dolfia
OLU
Hans Tweeterberg

A few people just haven't posted, presumably incentivized by long cycles but I guess this is roughly where I'm at.
Reomving Nibel since realistically I'm biased on that, I would lean town but unsure. Ekko some people brought valid points against I guess, specifically Orca but meh. I think that in hindsight Bachi has some solid posts at least. Tempest I'm probably going to move up eventually, but I feel uncomfy with literally all of the good players in my strong towns.

Probably wolfy but I have a feeling I might be skill issuing so whatever

Oh also Vote Lynch Ultra
Even if you're town you can't complain given you misread me this game is my favorite part of it so it's a guilt free vote.

If it's between Ratchet and Ultra I want Ultra.

Orca: No lynch>Ultra
Dofla: Orca > Luka > Ratchet
Polar: Emil>Ultra
Luka: OLU > Tweet>Ultra
Ratchet: Magic > Ultra > Tweet > Xadlin > Hime > Xadlin > Ultra>Xadlin > Ultra
Hime: Luka > Ratchet
Tempest: Luka > Tweet > Xadlin
Ultra: Luka > Tweet > Emil > Ratchet/Xadlin>Dr Watson> Rugrat
OLU: Luka > Tweet > Lethal>Xadlin >
Tweet: Luka > Ratchet > Emil
Xadlin: Tweet
Bachi: Xadlin
Nibel: Ultra
Magic: Xaldin
Emil: Rugrat > Ultra
Fujishiro: Rugrat

Rugrat/Ultra: 6
Ratchet: 2
Emil/Tweet: 1

10 to hammer.

Look at this comically dogshit progression

Luka teeters on Xadlin all of Day 1

Never votes him and votes me instead

When he sees that me and rug are tied he unvotes probably because he's way too image conscious of that wagon stack

:biden

Ultra

THE BEAR
she didn't have all claims yet, and nibel didn't say who he protected yet either. she could end up in a 1v1 trade scenario. I'm thinking she didn't want to look resistant to claiming after I asked her given my thread standing and just came up with something low risk without thinking it through that she really should've been protecting me or gad as town there.

If she's scum here, what do you think the angle is here on doubling down on calling bullshit on you/nibel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back