• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
He said he was collecting evidence about something and he has fumbled and bought time in answering me

Apparently he was looking for reciepts that Orca was cheating? I'm not sure because he's answering like a spazz honestly
I know I read his posts and this shit has nothing to do with the game lmao.

The Orca

Antihero
whatthefuck-steve.gif

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
With my WPM I can easily fake said notes in the time that it took to have this conversation

Lie about something that I have 0 incentive to lie about accordingly
First you say you could willfully be dishonest, then you backtrack on how you have no incentive to lie

Is there not an incentive to lie in GENERAL? Why? You know there's no benefit to it so you're more than likely bluffing or don't want to be caught in contradictory behavior

You feel image conscious, how would you go about telling me I'm perceiving this incorrectly?

Ultra

THE BEAR
i dindt want to bring up that angle in the game since it sounded scummy to do

What in the absolute fuck are you doing

Was this an angle you were going to try and use in f4 or what

I don't see why you'd spend all this time collecting reciepts from other games and barely hint at what you were thinking when all of us have been openly speculating what our suspicions are

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I mean I cant see how being measured / rising pressure is towny or wolfy it just seems player ai I think + I don't think that you gave that basis at the time of the vote hence my problem with it.
Bruh

What else am I gonna look at except peoples immediate reactions to getting sussed now that the spotlight is on them

Luka

Polarized Noob
First you say you could willfully be dishonest, then you backtrack on how you have no incentive to lie

Is there not an incentive to lie in GENERAL? Why? You know there's no benefit to it so you're more than likely bluffing or don't want to be caught in contradictory behavior

You feel image conscious, how would you go about telling me I'm perceiving this incorrectly?
i mean yeah theris an incentive to lie it makes you look towny if you do it properly
i havent lied here tho

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
"Oh yeah totally normal this guy is ISO'ing multiple games while not posting in the thread to investigate a conspiracy about Orca cheating"

Going ro require you don't cop out of an answer here pal
Like I said who cares lmao, if thats what he wants to do then so be it.
there's no way you can observe that and say there's nothing to see here, is it town of him to do this or not fuji
Yeah I lean town ish lmao.

Luka

Polarized Noob
What in the absolute fuck are you doing

Was this an angle you were going to try and use in f4 or what

I don't see why you'd spend all this time collecting reciepts from other games and barely hint at what you were thinking when all of us have been openly speculating what our suspicions are
no i was trying to do it post game
i didnt want to bring it up in game read my posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back