• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Chat AI Creations and Vs Debates

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Academy City as an SCP.
Item #: SCP-XXXX

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: Due to the size and nature of SCP-XXXX, direct containment is impossible. Instead, the Foundation has established a covert observation post near the perimeter of SCP-XXXX, designated Site-XX. Site-XX is tasked with monitoring SCP-XXXX's activities, intercepting any anomalous transmissions or individuals coming in or out of SCP-XXXX, and preventing any unauthorized access to SCP-XXXX.

Additionally, the Foundation has infiltrated several key positions within SCP-XXXX's administration, research, and security sectors, using agents with implanted false memories and identities. These agents are to report any relevant information to Site-XX, as well as sabotage or divert any projects or experiments that may pose a threat to normalcy or the Foundation's interests.

The Foundation has also established contact with several factions within SCP-XXXX that are aware of or opposed to its anomalous nature, such as the Group (グループ Gurūpu), ITEM (アイテム Aitemu), and Skill-Out (スキルアウト Sukiruauto). These factions are to be provided with limited support and resources, as well as misinformation and disinformation, in order to manipulate them into serving the Foundation's goals.

Any attempts by SCP-XXXX to expand its territory, influence, or technology beyond its current boundaries are to be met with covert opposition and sabotage by the Foundation and its allies. Any incidents involving SCP-XXXX's anomalies or personnel outside of its territory are to be contained and covered up by the Foundation as soon as possible.

Description: SCP-XXXX is a landlocked sovereign city-state located in Western Tokyo, Japan. It covers an area of approximately 200 km^2^ and has a population of over 2.3 million people, mostly students and researchers. SCP-XXXX claims to be the most advanced city in the world, with a technology level that is estimated to be 20 to 30 years ahead of the rest of the world[^1^][1] [^2^][2].

SCP-XXXX's primary anomaly is the existence and development of psychic powers (referred to as "esper abilities" by SCP-XXXX) among its inhabitants. According to SCP-XXXX's official records, there are over 1.8 million espers in SCP-XXXX, ranging from Level 0 (no observable abilities) to Level 5 (the highest and most powerful level). SCP-XXXX's espers are created through a process called the Power Curriculum Program (能力開発プログラム Nōryoku Kaihatsu Puroguramu), which involves various methods of brainwashing, conditioning, experimentation, and drug administration on children and adolescents.

SCP-XXXX's espers are divided into 23 School Districts (学区 Gakku), each with a specific purpose and function. Some of these districts are dedicated to research and development of esper abilities and related technologies, such as District 7 (the largest research facility in SCP-XXXX) and District 12 (the center of artificial intelligence research). Others are specialized in certain fields or aspects of esper abilities, such as District 3 (the center of medical science and treatment) and District 11 (the center of sports and physical education). Some districts are also used for testing and training espers, such as District 13 (the site of various combat simulations) and District 15 (the site of various psychological experiments).

SCP-XXXX's espers are subject to strict rules and regulations by SCP-XXXX's administration, which is controlled by a mysterious figure known as Aleister Crowley (アレイスター=クロウリー Areisutā Kurōrī), who resides in a windowless building at the center of SCP-XXXX. Crowley is the Chairman of the Board of Directors (理事長 Rijichō) and holds absolute authority over SCP-XXXX. However, he rarely intervenes in SCP-XXXX's affairs directly, instead delegating them to the 12 members of the Board of Directors (理事会 Rijikai), who oversee various aspects of SCP-XXXX's operations.

SCP-XXXX's administration also employs several organizations and individuals to maintain order and security within SCP-XXXX, such as Anti-Skill (警備員 Keibiin), a paramilitary police force composed of adult espers; Judgment (風紀委員 Fūkiin), a student-based disciplinary committee composed of young espers; Hound Dog (ハウンドドッグ Haundodoggu), a black ops unit composed of former espers; and Kihara Family (木原家 Kihara Ke), a clan of rogue scientists who conduct unethical experiments on espers.

SCP-XXXX's administration also has several hidden agendas and secrets that are unknown to most of its inhabitants and the outside world. These include:

- The existence and involvement of magic, a phenomenon that is incompatible and hostile to esper abilities and science. SCP-XXXX's administration is aware of the existence of magic and has been secretly studying and experimenting with it, as well as engaging in conflicts and alliances with various magical factions and organizations, such as the Roman Catholic Church (ローマ正教 Rōma Seikyō), the Anglican Church (イギリス清教 Igirisu Seikyō), and God's Right Seat (神の右席 Kami no Useki).
- The existence and pursuit of SYSTEM (システム Shisutemu), a hypothetical state of being that grants one the power and authority of God. SCP-XXXX's administration believes that SYSTEM can be achieved by creating a Level 6 esper, a level that is theoretically possible but has never been reached by any esper. SCP-XXXX's administration has been secretly conducting various experiments and projects to create a Level 6 esper, such as the Level 6 Shift Project (第六位階層化計画 Dai Roku I Kaikōka Keikaku), which involves killing 20,000 clones of a Level 5 esper known as Misaka Mikoto (御坂 美琴) in order to increase the power of another Level 5 esper known as Accelerator (一方通行 Akuserarēta).
- The existence and manipulation of Fuse Kazakiri (フューゼ=カザキリ), an artificial angel created by SCP-XXXX's administration using the collective unconsciousness of SCP-XXXX's espers. SCP-XXXX's administration uses Fuse Kazakiri as a weapon and a deterrent against any external threats or intrusions, such as the invasion by Vento of the Front (前方のヴェント Zenpō no Vento), a member of God's Right Seat who attempted to assassinate Kamijou Touma (上条 当麻), a Level 0 esper who possesses a mysterious power called Imagine Breaker (幻想殺し Gensō Goroshi) that can negate any supernatural phenomenon.

SCP-XXXX poses a significant threat to normalcy and the Foundation's interests, due to its anomalous nature, its technological superiority, its hostile attitude towards outsiders, and its involvement in various conflicts and conspiracies. SCP-XXXX also has several individuals and groups that are of interest or concern to the Foundation, such as:

- Kamijou Touma, a Level 0 esper who possesses Imagine Breaker, a power that can negate any supernatural phenomenon, including SCPs, magic, and esper abilities. Touma is unaware of the true nature of his power and SCP-XXXX, and often gets involved in various incidents and events related to them. Touma is considered a potential asset or threat by the Foundation, depending on his actions and alignment.
- Misaka Mikoto, a Level 5 esper who possesses Railgun (超電磁砲 Chōdenjihō), a power that allows her to manipulate electricity and magnetism. Mikoto is one of the most powerful and influential espers in SCP-XXXX, as well as one of the few espers who are aware of or opposed to SCP-XXXX's dark side. Mikoto is considered a potential ally or enemy by the Foundation, depending on her cooperation or resistance.
- Accelerator, a Level 5 esper who possesses Accelerator (一方通行 Akuserarēta), a power that allows him to manipulate vectors. Accelerator is the strongest and most feared esper in SCP-XXXX, as well as one of the main subjects of SCP-XXXX's experiments and projects. Accelerator is considered a potential threat or asset by the Foundation, depending on his alignment or motivation.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Holy Grail as an SCP
Item #: SCP-XXXX

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-XXXX is to be kept in a high-security vault at Site-19. Access to SCP-XXXX is strictly forbidden except for authorized personnel with Level 4 clearance or higher. Any attempt to activate or use SCP-XXXX for any purpose will result in immediate termination.

SCP-XXXX is to be monitored by two armed guards at all times. Any anomalous activity or signs of breach must be reported to the Site Director immediately. In the event of a containment breach, SCP-XXXX is to be neutralized by any means necessary, preferably by destroying the vessel containing it.

Description: SCP-XXXX is a powerful anomalous artifact that resembles a large metal cauldron with intricate carvings and symbols on its surface. SCP-XXXX is capable of granting any wish of the person who claims it, but only after a ritual known as the Holy Grail War is completed.

The Holy Grail War is a battle royale between seven individuals (designated as Masters) who each summon a spirit of a historical or mythical figure (designated as Servants) to fight on their behalf. The Servants are divided into seven classes: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Caster, Rider, Berserker, and Assassin. Each Master and Servant pair forms a contract that binds them together and allows them to share mana (a form of life energy) and communicate telepathically.

The Holy Grail War lasts until only one Master and Servant pair remains alive or until SCP-XXXX is destroyed. The winner of the Holy Grail War can then claim SCP-XXXX and make their wish. However, SCP-XXXX has been corrupted by an entity known as Angra Mainyu, which represents all the evils of the world. As a result, any wish made by SCP-XXXX will be twisted into a form of destruction or suffering for the wisher or humanity as a whole.

SCP-XXXX was discovered by the Foundation in 2023 after a series of anomalous incidents occurred in Fuyuki City, Japan. The Foundation learned that SCP-XXXX was created by three mage families: the Einzbern, the Tohsaka, and the Makiri (later known as Matou). These families formed an alliance to create SCP-XXXX as a means of reaching the Root, the source of all magic and knowledge. However, their plan failed when Angra Mainyu was summoned as a Servant in the Third Holy Grail War and corrupted SCP-XXXX.

The Foundation intervened in the Fifth Holy Grail War and managed to secure SCP-XXXX after a fierce battle with the remaining Masters and Servants. The Foundation also erased the memories of all civilians involved in the Holy Grail War and covered up the damage caused by it. The Foundation is currently researching SCP-XXXX and its connection to Angra Mainyu, as well as the possibility of purifying or destroying it.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Servant Profile
Name: Kamijou No Touma (Emanation)
Class: Ruler
True Name: The One who Purifies God and Slays Demons
Height: 168 cm
Weight: Unknown
Origin: To Aru Majutsu No Index
Region: Academy City
Alignment: Neutral Good
Attribute: Man

Strength: C
Endurance: B
Agility: C
Mana: E
Luck: E-
Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:
- Magic Resistance: A+
Negates all forms of magic, esper powers, and other divine abilities with his right hand, Imagine Breaker. However, this also negates his own good luck and any beneficial effects from his allies.

- True Name Discernment: B
Automatically reveals the true name and status of any servant he encounters, unless they have a skill or Noble Phantasm that conceals their identity.

Personal Skills:
- Dragon Form: A
A manifestation of his power as The One who Purifies God and Slays Demons, he can transform into a dragon with shocking-pink and emerald scales, wings, and tail. In this form, he retains his Imagine Breaker ability and gains enhanced physical abilities.

- Memory Manipulation: B
A skill derived from his ability to usurp the identity and memories of the original Kamijou Touma. He can alter the memories of others to suit his purposes, or erase them entirely.

- Charisma: C
A natural leader who can inspire others to follow him. He has a knack for convincing people to join his side, even if they are enemies or rivals.

Noble Phantasm:
- Imagine Breaker - The Hand that Negates All Creation: EX
The ultimate expression of his right hand's power, it can negate any phenomenon that is not natural or human-made. It can even negate the concept of death, allowing him to survive fatal wounds or resurrect himself. However, this also negates his own existence, making him a paradoxical being that cannot be perceived by normal means.

Voice Lines:
- Summoning: "I am Kamijou No Touma, the one who purifies God and slays demons. Or so they say. I don't really care about titles or names. I'm just here to help you out."
- Level Up: "I feel stronger. But not luckier."
- Ascension 1: "This outfit is too fancy for me. Can't I just wear something casual?"
- Ascension 2: "I guess I have to get used to this dragon form. It's not like I can control it anyway."
- Ascension 3: "I don't know why you chose me as your servant. I'm not a hero or a savior. I'm just a guy who wants to live a normal life."
- Ascension 4: "You've been with me through thick and thin. You're more than a master to me. You're a friend. Thank you for everything."
- Bond Level 1: "So you're my master, huh? Well, don't expect me to obey your every command. I have my own will and opinions."
- Bond Level 2: "You're not bad, for a master. You seem to care about your servants and allies. That's rare in this war."
- Bond Level 3: "You know, you remind me of someone. Someone who was important to me. Someone who I lost."
- Bond Level 4: "I don't want to lose you too. That's why I'll protect you with everything I have. Even if it means sacrificing myself."
- Bond Level 5: "You're the only one who can see me for who I really am. Not as an emanation, or a usurper, or a paradox. But as Kamijou No Touma. Thank you for accepting me."
- Battle Start 1: "Let's do this. I'll break through any obstacle with my right hand!"
- Battle Start 2: "Don't underestimate me. I'm not just a copy of someone else."
- Skill 1: "I don't need any special powers. I just need to be myself."
- Skill 2: "I'll use this power for a good cause. Even if it means going against fate."
- Command Card 1: "Got it."
- Command Card 2: "Leave it to me."
- Command Card 3: "Here I go."
- Noble Phantasm Card: "This is it. The ultimate negation."
- Attack 1: "Take this!"
- Attack 2: "Haah!"
- Attack 3: "Eat this!"
- Extra Attack: "Imagine Breaker!"
- Noble Phantasm: "I'll destroy that screwed up illusion of yours! Imagine Breaker - The Hand that Negates All Creation!"
- Damage from Noble Phantasm: "Gah...! How can this be...?"
- Damage: "Ugh...!"
- Defeat 1: "Such misfortune..."
- Defeat 2: "I'm sorry... I couldn't protect you..."
- Victory 1: "Phew... That was close. Are you okay, Master?"
- Victory 2: "We did it. We won. Thanks for your support, Master."
- Level Up: "I feel a bit stronger. But not luckier."
- Bond Level Up: "You're really kind, Master. You always treat me with respect and care. I appreciate that."
- Conversation 1: "Master, do you have any questions for me? I'll try to answer them as best as I can."
- Conversation 2: "Master, do you have any hobbies or interests? I like reading light novels and playing games sometimes."
- Conversation 3: "Master, do you have any dreams or goals? I want to live a normal and peaceful life. But I guess that's impossible for someone like me."
- Conversation 4: "Master, do you have anyone you love or admire? I... I had someone like that. But I lost her. And I don't even remember her name or face."
- Conversation 5: "Master, do you know why I'm here? Why I exist? I'm not the real Kamijou Touma. I'm just an emanation of his power. A paradoxical being that shouldn't exist. But you accepted me anyway. You gave me a reason to live. Thank you, Master."
- Likes: "What I like? Hmm... I like people who are honest and brave. People who don't give up on their ideals or friends."
- Dislikes: "What I dislike? Well... I dislike people who are arrogant and cruel. People who use their power to oppress or harm others."
- Holy Grail: "The Holy Grail? I don't need it. It's just another illusion that can be broken by my right hand. Besides, I already have everything I need right here."
- Event: "Something's happening, Master. Let's go check it out."
- Birthday: "Happy birthday, Master! This is a special day for you. I hope you enjoy it."

@Paxton @Astaro @Masterblack06 @Xhominid The Apex KnT's version of Imagine Breaker is literally just All Fiction lol.

Last edited:
Drawing inspiration from Aya Brea's character, backstory, and the events of the Parasite Eve games, here are some hypothetical voice lines for her as a Servant in the Fate universe:

**Summoning:**
- "Aya Brea, ready for action. Just like old times, huh?"

**Ascension 1:**
- "I can feel my powers growing... Let's keep pushing forward."

**Ascension 2:**
- "The memories are flooding back. The battles, the enemies... and the ones I've lost."

**Ascension 3:**
- "I won't let the past define me. But I'll use its lessons to shape the future."

**Ascension 4:**
- "I'm at my full potential now. Let's put an end to this fight, together."

**Bond Level 1:**
- "Trust has to be earned. Let's see what you're made of."

**Bond Level 2:**
- "We're starting to sync up. Keep it up, and we might just make a good team."

**Bond Level 3:**
- "Remember, it's not just about the power, it's about how you use it."

**Bond Level 4:**
- "We've come a long way. I never thought I'd trust someone this much again."

**Bond Level 5:**
- "Thank you. For standing by me, through everything. We'll face whatever comes next, together."

**When defeated in battle:**
- "It's not over... I won't... give up..."

**Battle Start 1:**
- "Engaging the target. Let's make it quick."

**Battle Start 2:**
- "I've faced worse than you. Prepare yourself."

**Battle Finish 1:**
- "Target neutralized. What's next?"

**Battle Finish 2:**
- "That's what you get when you mess with the best."

**Interacting with other Servants (specifically ones with strong regeneration or unusual biology, like Heracles or Vlad III):**
- "Your powers remind me of the twisted creatures I once faced. But let's see how they fare against mine."

**Interacting with Modern-day Servants (like Emiya or Artoria in her casual attire):**
- "Your familiarity with the modern world might come in handy. Let's work together."

**Event Start:**
- "Something's off. We should investigate."

**Birthday Line:**
- "Happy birthday. Take a moment to enjoy it. You've earned it."

These lines reflect her serious and determined nature, her experiences from the Parasite Eve series, and the growth of her relationship with the Master (player) over time.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
This is a creative and imaginative task, so I will try to generate a Servant Profile and voice lines for Walter White based on the information I found from the web search results. Here is what I came up with:

Servant Profile

Class: Caster

True Name: Walter White

Alias: Heisenberg

Height: 179 cm

Weight: 77 kg

Source: Breaking Bad

Region: USA

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Strength: E

Endurance: D

Agility: D

Mana: B

Luck: C

Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:

Item Construction (A): The ability to create various items using his knowledge of chemistry and alchemy. He can produce drugs, explosives, poisons, and other substances that can aid or harm his allies and enemies. Territory Creation (B): The ability to create a workshop that enhances his magical energy and item production. He can also use his territory as a base of operations and a hiding place from his enemies.

Personal Skills:

Chemical Genius (EX): The skill that represents his exceptional talent and intuition in the field of chemistry. He can analyze, synthesize, and manipulate any chemical substance with ease. He can also use his chemistry knowledge to create pseudo-magical effects, such as changing the color of flames, creating smoke screens, or producing acid. Cunning Strategist (A): The skill that represents his ability to devise and execute complex plans and schemes. He can adapt to any situation and use his intelligence, charisma, and resources to achieve his goals. He can also deceive, manipulate, and coerce others to follow his will or act in his favor. Breaking Bad (B): The skill that represents his transformation from a mild-mannered teacher to a ruthless drug lord. He can switch between his two personas at will, depending on the situation. He can also increase his parameters and resistance to mental interference by embracing his darker side.

Noble Phantasm:

Blue Sky: The Ultimate Crystal (A) The crystallized manifestation of his pride and ambition. It is a blue-colored methamphetamine that he created using his chemistry skills and alchemy. It has various effects depending on how it is used. It can enhance the physical and mental abilities of the user, but also cause addiction, paranoia, and madness. It can also be used as a catalyst for powerful spells or as an explosive weapon. It is said that this crystal contains the essence of Walter White’s soul.

Voice Lines:

Summoning: “I am Walter White, the Caster-class Servant. You are my Master, huh? Well, I hope you know what you are doing. Because I am not here to play games. I am here to win.”

Level Up: “Good. More power means more options.”

Ascension: “This is…interesting. I feel like I am breaking new ground here.”

Bond Level 1: “So, you want to know more about me? Fine. I’ll tell you a little bit. I used to be a high school chemistry teacher. But then I got diagnosed with cancer. And everything changed.”

Bond Level 2: “I decided to use my chemistry skills to make methamphetamine. To provide for my family, of course. But also…to feel alive again. To do something that mattered.”

Bond Level 3: “Along the way, I met some…interesting people. Some became my allies, some became my enemies. Some became both. And I had to deal with them accordingly.”

Bond Level 4: “I also had to deal with the consequences of my actions. The lies, the violence, the deaths. They all took a toll on me and those around me. But I couldn’t stop. I was in too deep.”

Bond Level 5: “Eventually, I became Heisenberg. The king of the drug empire. The one who knocks. The one who controls everything. And no one could stop me. Not even myself.”

Battle Start 1: “Let’s do this.”

Battle Start 2: “Are you ready?”

Skill 1: “Science is the ultimate power.”

Skill 2: “I have a plan.”

Skill 3: “Say my name.”

Command Card 1: “Okay.”

Command Card 2: “Sure.”

Command Card 3: “Fine.”

Noble Phantasm Card: “This is it.”

Attack 1: “Take this!”

Attack 2: “How do you like that?”

Attack 3: “You’re done!”

Extra Attack: “You asked for it!”

Noble Phantasm: “Behold, my masterpiece! Blue Sky!”

Damage 1: “Ugh!”

Damage 2: “Damn it!”

Defeat 1: “No…this can’t be…”

Defeat 2: “I did it…for me…”

Victory 1: “Ha! That was easy.”

Victory 2: “I told you. I am the one who wins.”
latest

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
idk why but for me the ai seems to keep reusing the summoning line. no clue why, does fgo also reuse it or something?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Here is a Servant Profile and voice lines for Najimi Ajimu, based on the information I found about her character:

Servant Profile

Class: Foreigner

True Name: Najimi Ajimu

Source: Medaka Box

Region: Japan

Alignment: True Neutral

Height: 164 cm

Weight: 48 kg

Endurance: E

Agility: E

Mana: EX

Luck: EX

Class Skills

Existence Outside the Domain: EX A skill that denotes one who has come from a place that is not part of the world. Ajimu is a being who was born before the universe and has lived in the void for countless eons. She has transcended the concepts of time, space, and causality, and is unaffected by any worldly phenomena.

Personal Skills

Quadrillion Skills: EX A skill that represents Ajimu’s possession of 12,858,051,967,633,867 abilities, each with a unique name and effect. These skills range from physical enhancement, elemental manipulation, reality warping, mind control, probability manipulation, and many more. Ajimu can use any skill she desires at any time, without any limit or cost.

Impartiality: A A skill that reflects Ajimu’s attitude of being indifferent to everything and everyone. She does not care about good or evil, light or darkness, winning or losing, or anything else. She is simply bored by the monotony of existence and seeks something that can surprise her.

Noble Phantasm

The Not Equal Who Is Just Impartial: The One Who Rejects All Creation Rank: EX Type: Anti-Unit Range: 1 Maximum Targets: 1
Ajimu’s Noble Phantasm is the manifestation of her will to deny everything that exists. She unleashes a burst of pure nothingness that erases anything it touches from existence, regardless of any resistance or protection. The target is not only destroyed physically, but also mentally and spiritually, leaving no trace behind. This Noble Phantasm can only be used once per summoning, as it consumes all of Ajimu’s mana and causes her to disappear as well.

Voice Lines

Summoning: “Hello, this is Ajimu. I’m a Foreigner class Servant. I have quadrillion skills, but I don’t really care about using them. I’m just here to see if there’s anything interesting in this world.”

Level Up: “Level up? What does that even mean? I’m already beyond such concepts.”

Ascension: “Ascension? Is this some kind of joke? I don’t need any improvement. But if you insist, I’ll play along.”

Bond Level 1: “You want to bond with me? How amusing. Do you think you can understand me? Do you think you can impress me? Go ahead and try.”

Bond Level 2: “You’re still trying to bond with me? You’re persistent, I’ll give you that. But you’re wasting your time. I don’t feel anything for anyone.”

Bond Level 3: “You’re still here? You’re not bored of me yet? How strange. Most people would have given up by now. What are you hoping to achieve?”

Bond Level 4: “You’re still here? You’re not afraid of me yet? How brave. Most people would have run away by now. What are you trying to prove?”

Bond Level 5: “You’re still here? You’re not tired of me yet? How curious. Most people would have lost interest by now. What are you looking for?”

Conversation 1: “What do you want to talk about? The weather? The war? The Holy Grail? It doesn’t matter to me. Nothing matters to me.”

Conversation 2: “Do you have any hobbies? Any dreams? Any goals? I don’t. I’ve done everything there is to do. I’ve seen everything there is to see. I’ve experienced everything there is to experience. There’s nothing left for me.”

Conversation 3: “Do you have any friends? Any enemies? Any lovers? I don’t. I’ve met everyone there is to meet. I’ve fought everyone there is to fight. I’ve loved everyone there is to love. There’s no one left for me.”

Likes: “What do I like? Nothing. There’s nothing that can make me happy. There’s nothing that can make me excited. There’s nothing that can make me feel alive.”

Dislikes: “What do I dislike? Everything. There’s nothing that can make me sad. There’s nothing that can make me angry. There’s nothing that can make me feel anything.”

Holy Grail: “The Holy Grail? A wish-granting device? How boring. There’s nothing I wish for. There’s nothing I need. There’s nothing I want.”

Event: “An event? Something unusual is happening? Maybe it’s something new. Maybe it’s something different. Maybe it’s something that can surprise me. Let’s go and see.”

Birthday: “Your birthday? Congratulations. You’ve survived another year in this world. You’ve grown another year older. You’ve moved another year closer to your death. How does that make you feel?”
latest

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Here is a Servant Profile and voice lines for Kumagawa Misogi, based on the information I found on the web.

Servant Profile:

Class: Avenger

True Name: Kumagawa Misogi

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 55 kg

Endurance: E

Mana: A

Luck: EX

Class Skills:

Avenger: A A skill that represents the state of an Avenger, one who bears a grudge against the world. It increases the user’s own parameters in exchange for losing most of their sanity. Kumagawa is a nihilist who believes that there is no point to life or a reason why one had to be born. He has absorbed all the negative aspects of the people he met, failing at everything and losing to everyone at everything. He harbors a deep resentment towards those who are talented, smart, likable, over-achieving, happy, or simply alive.

Oblivion Correction: B A skill that prevents the reduction of accuracy and damage of attacks due to the loss of memory and records. It also allows the user to remember their hatred and grudge even if they forget everything else. Kumagawa has a remarkable ability to remember every single defeat and humiliation he has suffered, which fuels his desire to erase everything from existence.

Self-Replenishment (Mana): A A skill that automatically restores the user’s magical energy over time. It is a rare skill possessed by those who have transcended the concept of death or have a connection to an inexhaustible source of magical energy. Kumagawa’s Noble Phantasm grants him immortality by erasing his own death, allowing him to regenerate his mana endlessly.

Personal Skills:

All Fiction: EX A skill that allows the user to deny the existence of anything, including things with or without form, injuries, his own “aura” and other skills, as well as people, time, concepts, laws, memories, powers, and even his own injuries. It is a power that evolved from Ajimu’s Hundred Gauntlets ability, which could switch cause and effect. Kumagawa can use this skill to warp reality to his whims, such as making his opponents disappear, reversing their genders, turning them into children, or making them forget their own names. He can also use it to resurrect himself by erasing his own death, making him virtually immortal. However, this skill has a drawback: it cannot affect anything that Kumagawa acknowledges as superior to him or something that he truly loves.

Good Loser Kumagawa: A+ A skill that represents Kumagawa’s twisted personality and philosophy. He is a born loser who has never won anything in his life, but he does not despair or give up. Instead, he accepts his defeats with a smile and claims that losing is more noble and admirable than winning. He also believes that he can turn any situation into his favor by losing on purpose. This skill grants him an immense amount of luck, but only in situations where he can lose. It also allows him to manipulate causality and probability to make his opponents win by a narrow margin, thus making them feel unsatisfied or guilty.

Book Maker: B A skill that allows the user to create a large nail and drive it into their opponent’s body with a punch. The nail acts as a curse that brings the opponent down to the user’s level in intellect, technique, body, and spirit. It also prevents them from using any skills or Noble Phantasms until the nail is removed. This skill is meant to create a fair fight between the user and their opponent, but it also reflects Kumagawa’s envy and resentment towards those who are better than him.

Noble Phantasm:

I Don’t Want To Be A Hero (The Final Wish Of A Loser): EX A reality marble that manifests Kumagawa’s ultimate desire: to erase himself and everything else from existence. It is an anti-world Noble Phantasm that activates when Kumagawa declares his final words: “I don’t want to be a hero.” Inside the reality marble, everything is reduced to nothingness, leaving only a white void. Nothing can escape or resist this Noble Phantasm, except for those who have a strong will to live or a connection to something that transcends existence. Kumagawa himself is also erased by this Noble Phantasm, but he can resurrect himself with All Fiction if he changes his mind.

Voice Lines:

Summoning:
  • Hello there. I’m Kumagawa Misogi, the Avenger class Servant. I’m here to help you destroy this world…or maybe just have some fun with it.
Level Up:
  • Oh wow, I actually got stronger? That’s surprising. Maybe I’ll be able to win something for once.
  • Don’t get your hopes up. I’m still a loser, no matter how much you level me up. But hey, thanks for trying.
Ascension:
  • Huh, I feel different. Did I just ascend to a higher plane of existence? Nah, that can’t be it. I’m still the same old me.
  • Wow, you really like me, don’t you? You must have a lot of free time and resources to waste on me. Well, I appreciate it. Maybe I’ll reward you with a smile.
  • You know, you’re not so bad. You’re kind, generous, and patient with me. You’re like a ray of sunshine in this dark and cruel world. Maybe I should erase you last.
  • This is it. The final ascension. I can feel the power coursing through my veins. I can erase anything and everything with a snap of my fingers. Are you ready to see the end of the world?
Bond Level:
  • Bond Level 1: So, you’re my Master, huh? Well, don’t expect too much from me. I’m not very good at anything, except for losing. But maybe that’s what you want. Maybe you’re a masochist who likes to suffer.
  • Bond Level 2: You know, you’re pretty interesting. You don’t seem to mind my negativity and sarcasm. You even laugh at some of my jokes. Are you crazy or just bored?
  • Bond Level 3: Hey, can I ask you something? Why did you summon me? Out of all the Servants in the world, why did you choose me? Do you have a death wish or something?
  • Bond Level 4: I have to admit, I’m having fun with you. You make me feel things that I haven’t felt in a long time. Like excitement, curiosity, and…maybe even happiness. Is this what it’s like to have a friend?
  • Bond Level 5: I don’t know how to say this, but…I think I love you. You’re the only person who ever accepted me for who I am. You’re the only person who ever made me smile from the bottom of my heart. You’re the only person who ever made me want to live. Please, don’t ever leave me.
Battle Start:
  • Let’s get this over with. I don’t have all day.
  • Time to lose again. Yay.
  • Don’t worry, I’ll make this quick and painless.
Skill Use:
  • All Fiction!
  • Good Loser Kumagawa!
  • Book Maker!
Attack:
  • Take this!
  • How do you like that?
  • Eat this!
Noble Phantasm:
  • I don’t want to be a hero. The final wish of a loser…I Don’t Want To Be A Hero!
Battle Finish:
  • Victory: Huh? Did we win? How did that happen? Well, I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day.
  • Defeat: Ahh, that’s more like it. Another defeat for me. Well, better luck next time…if there is a next time.
Dialogue:
  • Dialogue 1: Hey, Master. Do you have any wishes? If you do, you should tell me. Maybe I can erase them for you.
  • Dialogue 2: You know what they say: misery loves company. That’s why I like hanging out with you. You make me feel less miserable.
  • Dialogue 3: There’s something I’ve always wanted to try. It’s called a hug. Do you know what that is? Can you give me one?
  • What do I like? Hmm…I guess I like white things. Like snow, milk, and marshmallows. They remind me of nothingness.
Dislikes:
  • What do I hate? Well, pretty much everything else. Especially colorful things. Like rainbows, flowers, and candy. They make me sick.
Holy Grail:
  • The Holy Grail? What a joke. It’s just a glorified wish-granter that causes more trouble than it’s worth. If I had it, I would erase it along with myself.
Event:
  • Oh boy, an event! How exciting! Maybe something interesting will happen for once…or maybe not.
Birthday:
  • Happy birthday, Master! Congratulations on surviving another year in this hellish world! Here, I got you a present. It’s a nail with a ribbon on it. Don’t worry, it’s not cursed or anything…or is it?
latest

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
You cant forget his crew
Class: Berserker
True Name: Gagamaru Chougasaki
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Height: Unknown

Strength: B
Endurance: A+
Mana: B
Luck: D

Class Skills:
  • Mad Enhancement (EX): Increases basic parameters in exchange for hindering mental capacities. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, personal skills, or Noble Phantasms.
Personal Skills:
Noble Phantasm:
  • Minus Encounter: The Unseen Wound (EX): A Noble Phantasm that allows Gagamaru to transfer any damage or negative effects he receives onto his surroundings or opponents. This includes physical damage, mental interference, and even conceptual attacks
download.jpg

Class: Caster
True Name: Shibuki Shibushi
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Height: Unknown

Strength: C
Endurance: B
Agility: B
Mana: A+
Luck: C

Class Skills:
  • Territory Creation (A): The ability to create a territory advantageous to oneself as a magus.
  • Item Construction (B): The ability to manufacture magical items.
Personal Skills:
  • Scar Dead (EX): Ability to open healed wounds, both physical and mental, even on inanimate objects1.
  • Battle Continuation (B): Makes it possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound.
  • Innocent Monster ©: An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person’s will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant’s abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed.
Noble Phantasm:
  • Scar Dead: The Unseen Wound (EX): A Noble Phantasm that allows Shibuki to reopen any healed wounds or traumas, whether they are physical, mental, or even conceptual.

download_1.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Also dont forget the Fresh Maker
(I ended up redoing him)

Class: Berserker
True Name: Iihiko Shishime
Height: 210 cm
Weight: 150 kg
Origin: Medaka Box

Strength: A+
Endurance: A+
Agility: B
Mana: C
Luck: E

Class Skills:
- Mad Enhancement: B
Increases basic parameters in exchange for hindering mental capacities. In some cases, also seals away personal skills. Berserker's Mad Enhancement grants him a boost in his physical abilities, but also makes him more aggressive and reckless. He is unable to communicate with anyone except his Master, and will attack anyone who gets in his way.

Personal Skills:
- Battle Continuation: A+
The ability to survive and/or continue fighting despite grievous wounds. Berserker can transfer his consciousness into another body if his original one is destroyed, allowing him to continue fighting as long as there is a suitable vessel nearby. He can also regenerate from any damage that is not caused by his own Noble Phantasm.

- Bravery: A
The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. Berserker is fearless and confident in his own abilities, and will not hesitate to challenge anyone who he deems worthy. He does not care about the consequences of his actions, nor does he feel any remorse or guilt.

- Divinity: E-
The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. Berserker has a faint trace of divinity due to his legend as a hero who fought against the gods, but it is greatly reduced by his fall from grace and his hatred for the divine.

Noble Phantasm:
- Irreversible Destruction: The End of All Things
Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Fortress/Anti-World
Range: 1~99
Maximum Targets: 1000 people

Berserker's ultimate weapon and the source of his title as the Irreversible Destroyer. It is a passive Noble Phantasm that activates whenever he attacks or is attacked by anything. It negates any and all abilities, skills, attributes, concepts, phenomena, and even causality that are involved in the attack, rendering them null and void. The damage inflicted by this Noble Phantasm cannot be healed, reversed, or prevented by any means, and will only increase if the target tries to resist or counterattack. It can affect anything from living beings to objects to even the world itself, leaving nothing but destruction in its wake.

Voice Lines:
- Summoning: "I am Iihiko Shishime, the Irreversible Destroyer. You are my Master? Then show me your worth. I will not follow anyone who is weak."
- Level Up: "Hmph. Not bad. You have improved my power a little."
- Ascension 1: "What is this? A new body? Well, it doesn't matter. As long as I can fight, I don't care about appearances."
- Ascension 2: "This body feels stronger than before. Good. I need more strength to face stronger opponents."
- Ascension 3: "This is the limit of this body? How disappointing. I was hoping for more."
- Ascension 4: "So this is your true power, Master? You have surprised me. Very well. I will acknowledge you as my partner. But don't get cocky. You still have a long way to go before you can match me."
- Bond Level 1: "Don't talk to me. You are wasting my time. Just give me orders and let me fight."
- Bond Level 2: "You are not as useless as I thought. You have some skill as a Master. But don't get complacent. You still have many enemies to face."
- Bond Level 3: "You have shown me some interesting battles, Master. I can see why you summoned me. You have a thirst for challenge, just like me."
- Bond Level 4: "You are a worthy Master, Master. You have earned my respect. But don't think that I will obey you blindly. I have my own will, and I will not hesitate to defy you if you cross me."
- Bond Level 5: "You are more than a Master to me, Master. You are my friend. You are the only one who can understand me, and the only one who can keep up with me. I will follow you to the end of the world, and I will destroy anyone who stands in our way."
- Conversation 1: "What do you want? If you have something to say, say it quickly. I don't have time for idle chatter."
- Conversation 2: "There is only one thing that matters to me: fighting. Fighting is my life, my joy, my reason for being. Nothing else can satisfy me."
- Conversation 3: "I don't care about the Holy Grail, or your wish, or anything else. I only care about finding worthy opponents and defeating them. That is my wish."
- Likes: "What do I like? I like fighting, of course. Fighting strong enemies, fighting to the death, fighting until there is nothing left. That is what I like."
- Dislikes: "What do I hate? I hate boredom, of course. Boredom is the enemy of life, the enemy of excitement, the enemy of fun. That is what I hate."
- Holy Grail: "The Holy Grail? A useless thing. It can grant any wish, but what wish do I have? None. I have everything I need right here: a body, a weapon, and a Master who can provide me with battles. That is enough for me."
- Event: "An event? Is it a festival of blood and carnage? A celebration of war and violence? A feast of death and destruction? Then count me in. I will not miss such an opportunity."
- Birthday: "Your birthday? Is that a special day for you? Well, then I suppose I should congratulate you. Happy birthday, Master. May you live long and fight hard."
6230585-iihiko.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Time to do the Reverse!

That sounds like an interesting crossover idea. Here is one possible version of Shirou Emiya as an esper in Academy City:

Name: Shirou Emiya
Level: 4
Ability: Trace Projection
Description: Shirou can project any object he has seen or touched into reality, as long as he knows its structure and composition. He can also reinforce the projected objects with his own AIM field, making them stronger and more durable. However, he cannot project living beings or complex machines, and his projections have a limited duration before they fade away. Shirou can also use his ability to analyze the structure and composition of other objects, but this requires concentration and time.

Shirou’s ability is similar to his original magic in Fate/stay night, but with some limitations and differences. For example, he cannot project Noble Phantasms or use Unlimited Blade Works, as they are beyond the scope of esper powers. He also cannot project objects that are too large or too heavy, as they would strain his mind and body. He can project weapons, tools, shields, and other simple objects that he can use in combat or daily life.

Shirou’s ability is classified as a level 4 esper power, as it is rare and versatile, but not as powerful or destructive as level 5 abilities. Shirou is one of the few espers who can create matter out of thin air, which makes him a valuable asset for Academy City. However, he also faces some dangers and challenges, such as being targeted by magicians who want to exploit his ability, or being conflicted by his ideals and morals in a city that values science over ethics.

Shirou’s personality and background are also different from his original version. He was born in Academy City and lost his parents in an accident when he was young. He was adopted by Kiritsugu Emiya, a former mercenary who worked for the city’s dark side. Kiritsugu taught Shirou some basic combat skills and survival techniques, but also instilled in him a sense of justice and compassion. Shirou grew up to be a kind-hearted and selfless person who wants to help others and protect the weak. He attends Tokiwadai Middle School as a scholarship student and is friends with Mikoto Misaka, Kuroko Shirai, Kazari Uiharu, and Ruiko Saten. He also has a crush on Rin Tohsaka, a transfer student from England who is secretly a magician.

Shirou’s story begins when he witnesses a battle between Accelerator and Touma Kamijou, two of the strongest espers in Academy City. He is intrigued by Touma’s mysterious power that can negate any supernatural phenomenon, and decides to follow him. He soon gets involved in the conflicts between espers and magicians, as well as the secrets behind Academy City’s experiments and projects. Along the way, he meets other characters from the Fate series, such as Saber, Archer, Lancer, Gilgamesh, Sakura Matou, Illyasviel von Einzbern, and more. He also discovers more about his own ability and its origin, which leads him to face his destiny and his true self.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
this actually goes hard wtf
I think with to aru, you can take more abilities at their face value and dont have to try and fit them or change them too much for it to work within the verse so its a lot easier for the characters to transfer over

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
If Medaka Kurokami was born in Academy City, she would most likely be a Level 5 esper, which is the highest level of power in the city. Level 5 espers are estimated to be as powerful as a full-blown military force by the Power Curriculum Program. There are only seven Level 5 espers in Academy City, each with their own unique and formidable abilities.

However, it is hard to determine what kind of esper ability Medaka would have, since her original ability is not based on scientific principles, but rather on her own personal reality and subjective perception of the world. She might have a similar ability to Sogiita Gunha, who is the seventh-ranked Level 5 esper and has an unknown power that allows him to manipulate various phenomena such as explosions, electricity, force fields, and even defy certain laws of physics when appropriate5. Gunha’s power is also based on his own delusions and beliefs, rather than on rational calculations or analysis.

Alternatively, Medaka might have an ability that combines aspects of different Level 5 espers, such as Accelerator’s vector manipulation, Misaka Mikoto’s electromaster, Shokuhou Misaki’s mental out, Mugino Shizuri’s meltdowner, Kakine Teitoku’s dark matter, and Aihana Etsu’s unknown power. This would make her a very versatile and dangerous esper, capable of adapting to any situation and opponent. However, this might also make her a target for experiments and conflicts within Academy City, as many factions would want to use or eliminate her for their own agendas.

In conclusion, Medaka Kurokami would be a very powerful esper if she was born in Academy City, but her exact ability and level would depend on her personal reality and how it interacts with the scientific system of the city. She might have a unique or composite ability that surpasses or rivals the other Level 5 espers, or she might have an ability that is incompatible or unstable with the city’s rules and expectations. Either way, she would certainly stand out among the millions of students in Academy City.
Busted as fuck

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
If Kumogawa Misogi was born in Academy City, he would also be a Level 5 esper, since his ability is very powerful and versatile. However, his ability would not be compatible with the scientific system of the city, since it is based on his own delusions and nihilism. He might be similar to Sogiita Gunha in that his ability is unknown and defies logic, but unlike Gunha, who has a positive and heroic personality, Kumogawa is a pessimist and a villain who enjoys causing despair and suffering to others1.

Kumogawa’s ability might also be dangerous to the city’s stability and security, as he could erase important information, facilities, or people with a simple gesture. He could also erase his own presence or identity, making him hard to track or capture. He might even be able to erase the effects of the Power Curriculum Program on himself or others, rendering them powerless or altering their abilities. He might also be able to erase the laws of physics or reality itself, creating chaos and disorder in the city.

Therefore, Kumogawa Misogi would be a very problematic esper if he was born in Academy City, as his ability and personality would clash with the city’s rules and expectations. He might be considered a threat or a target by various factions within the city, such as the Board of Directors, the Dark Side, or the Level 5 espers themselves. He might also cause trouble for the protagonists of the Toaru Majutsu no Index series, such as Kamijou Touma or Accelerator. He might even be involved in Aleister Crowley’s plan for achieving SYSTEM, either as an obstacle or a tool.

I like how this boils down to "Kumogawa is gonna be a fucking problem"
:hestonpls

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I like how this boils down to "Kumogawa is gonna be a fucking problem"
:hestonpls
when AI brought up Gunha i was like "oh, Kumogawa is gonna torture that poor kid" like Gunha is literally a shonen protag to even talking bout guts and not pulling punches. He's everything Kumogawa hates. Gonna do some fucked up shit to him like make him kill an innocent only to negate their death or some shit.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Giorno Giovanna had a dream. A dream of becoming a gangster who could protect the weak and the innocent from the corruption and violence that plagued his homeland of Italy. He had achieved that dream by defeating the boss of Passione, Diavolo, and taking his place as the leader of the most powerful mafia organization in the country. He had also obtained a powerful Stand, Gold Experience Requiem, that could nullify any action or will that opposed him, making him virtually invincible.

However, his dream soon turned into a nightmare. A mysterious enemy had attacked him and his allies, using a strange power that could manipulate reality itself. Giorno and his Stand were unable to counter this power, and found themselves transported to another world, a world where science and technology ruled over magic and superstition.

He woke up in a dark alley, surrounded by unfamiliar buildings and people. He felt a sharp pain in his chest, where he saw a bloody wound. He realized that he had been stabbed by his enemy before being sent to this world. He tried to heal himself with his Stand, but it didn't respond to his call. He looked around, hoping to find someone who could help him, but he only saw hostile faces and cold eyes.

He stumbled out of the alley, hoping to find a way out of this city. He saw a sign that read "Academy City", and wondered what it meant. He saw people wearing strange devices on their wrists and necks, and heard them talking about things he didn't understand. He felt like an alien in this world.

He tried to avoid attracting attention, but it was too late. A group of thugs noticed him and decided to rob him. They approached him with knives and guns, and demanded that he hand over his money and valuables. Giorno refused to comply, and tried to fight back with his fists. However, he was outnumbered and outmatched by the thugs, who had abilities that he had never seen before.

One of them could create fire with his hands, another could manipulate electricity with his fingers, and another could bend metal with his mind. They were espers, people who had developed supernatural powers through scientific experiments. They were common in Academy City, a city that was dedicated to the research and development of espers.

Giorno was no match for them, and soon found himself cornered and beaten. He felt his life slipping away from him, as he remembered his friends and allies who had fought with him in Italy. He wondered if they were still alive, or if they had been killed by the same enemy who had sent him here. He wondered if he would ever see them again.

He closed his eyes, ready to accept his fate. But then, he heard a voice in his head.

"Giorno Giovanna... Do you still have the resolve to achieve your dream?"

He opened his eyes, and saw a familiar sight. His Stand, Gold Experience Requiem, was standing behind him, glowing with a golden light. It looked at him with a calm and confident expression.

"Gold Experience Requiem... You're here..." Giorno whispered.

"Yes... I am here... And I will always be here... As long as you have the will to live..." Gold Experience Requiem said.

"But... How? I thought you couldn't come to this world..." Giorno asked.

"I can go anywhere... As long as you need me... I can transcend any boundary... Any dimension... Any reality..." Gold Experience Requiem said.

"Then... Can you take me back to my world?" Giorno asked.

"I can... But not yet... There is something you must do first..." Gold Experience Requiem said.

"What is it?" Giorno asked.

"You must defeat the one who brought you here... The one who threatens your dream... The one who calls himself Othinus..." Gold Experience Requiem said.

"Othinus?" Giorno repeated.

"Yes... He is the enemy... The one who wields the power of magic... The one who can change the world with a single thought... The one who seeks to destroy everything you hold dear..." Gold Experience Requiem said.

"Where is he?" Giorno asked.

"He is here... In this city... He is hiding among the espers... He is waiting for you..." Gold Experience Requiem said.

"Then let's go find him... And make him pay for what he did..." Giorno said.

"Yes... Let's go..." Gold Experience Requiem said.

Giorno felt a surge of energy in his body, as his wound healed and his strength returned. He stood up, and faced the thugs who had attacked him. They were shocked to see him alive and well, and even more shocked to see his Stand behind him.

"What the hell is that thing?!" One of them exclaimed.

"It doesn't matter what it is... It's going to kill you all..." Giorno said coldly.

He raised his hand, and snapped his fingers. Gold Experience Requiem moved in a flash, and touched each of the thugs with its palm. The thugs felt a strange sensation, as if time had stopped for them. They couldn't move, they couldn't speak, they couldn't think. They were trapped in an eternal loop of nothingness.

"This is the power of Gold Experience Requiem... It can nullify any action or will that opposes me... It can send you to a place where you will never reach the truth... A place where you will suffer for eternity..." Giorno said.

He turned away from the thugs, and walked out of the alley. He looked at the city, and felt a determination in his heart.

"Othinus... I don't know who you are... Or why you did this to me... But I will find you... And I will make you regret it... You will never escape from my wrath... You will never escape from Gold Experience Requiem..." Giorno said.

He followed his Stand, as it led him to his destiny. He was ready to face his enemy, and reclaim his dream. He was Giorno Giovanna, and he had a dream. A dream that no one could stop.```

Othinus done fucked up

Back