• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

:kobeha
lmfao

i dont agree with ftl jonathan at all but there's so many instances of stand users reacting to ftl stands at point blank range the dio part is just laughable

like vanilla ice dodges silver chariot and hops inside Cream the PREVIOUS ARC

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

shame he didn't have the stones to continue with this tearing apart of the multiple fallacious arguments being peddled here

shame he didn't have the stones to continue with this tearing apart of the multiple fallacious arguments being peddled here

Yeah, it's also another really stupid thing they do with FFVII, The Elder Scrolls and other games:
They somehow actually not only expect these attacks to have actual adverse effects on the environment(which there are a million reasons why that's not feasible) to prove they are as powerful as advertised but AGAIN, they chose to be hypocritical because they don't do this with series like RWBY and Demon Slayer which they also wank into oblivion which has the same problem.

Siriel is so guilty of this because he consistently uses that stupid rule so much that other idiots use it immediately in the same fashion that "Kiritsugu's Origin Rounds can't hurt anything outside of the Nasuverse because I said so"(When that's only true of certain Universes due to how Magic Circuits actually operate) and "The Dovahkiin can't be as strong as advertised because gameplay doesn't reflect that".

EDIT: What's more insane here is that Siriel is operating under the false pretense that Sephiroth WANTED to destroy the Planet when that's absolutely false(which is constantly crowed on with why he needed Meteor when he has Supernova? ... Despite that being consistently answered by the developers YEARS ago) and that he wanted to absorb the Lifestream of the Planet from the Wound that would be inflicted from Meteor in the first place... which would mean NOT destroying it. It's said outright in FFVII... not the Remake, the Original.

Island level physicals is above gil who's only mountain+, firepower wise his EA is far stronger.

Hypersonic speed is more than doable for gil.

So its well within gils capabilities, the only issue i can see here are his enemies abilities:

How does this mean White stomps Gilgamesh? Like it literally contradicts itself more often than not. Let's ignore that Gilgamesh's physicals is also hilariously wrong as he's ONLY physically weaker than Artoria, Heracles and potentially Karna... who are FAR stronger than Jeanne D'Arcs casual Island+ blocking attacks from a nearly Critical Spartacus as she virtually didn't want none of Karna's smoke when he was sent to assassinate her earlier.

And yeah I know, VSB calc but hilariously, these are the more fair calcs compared to the one they used for... ugh, Complex Multiversal crap and still fits the fact that Jeanne D'Arc in her weaker Class can summon an entire Ocean with her Mana... which would make her Country level at minimum)

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
People would try and argue with FGO and Fate not being that popular but then I would point out that a freaking Type-Moon Visual Novel Mahoyo is actually getting an Official English Localization when they never planned on released FGO to the West 5 years ago...

Like there truly is no goddamned excuse anymore when we have had plenty of people know and like the series without even playing the game due to the characters and designs.
Hell it's popularity is exactly what has me starting to watch through the original Visual Novel. :maybe

I fucking lol'ed when going through the prologue though. RIN has an FTE feat (stated she would look like a blur to a normal human), which is nothing to the servants and yet there are people who unironically believe HP characters stand a chance against these things. :hestonpls

For fuck's sake, shit's on Youtube for all to see (adult scenes and all surprisingly enough), it's not hard to find.

Hell it's popularity is exactly what has me starting to watch through the original Visual Novel. :maybe

I fucking lol'ed when going through the prologue though. RIN has an FTE feat (stated she would look like a blur to a normal human), which is nothing to the servants and yet there are people who unironically believe HP characters stand a chance against these things. :hestonpls

For fuck's sake, shit's on Youtube for all to see, it's not hard to find.

True me, it gets even more nonsensical from there and makes you really question how they think the way they do despite how easy it is to find shit from the various VNs.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

For fuck's sake, shit's on Youtube for all to see (adult scenes and all surprisingly enough), it's not hard to find.

Now take into account the original VN has been hilariously powercrept by literally every other part of the franchise outside of Zero. :skully

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Now take into account the original VN has been hilariously powercrept by literally every other part of the franchise outside of Zero. :skully
Oh I'm under no illusions on that front.

Simply pointing out how hilarious it is to find the series shitting on other sites pet series like HP so early on (literally the first fight scene of the entire franchise) with very direct feats that are hard to miss and are in no way vague with how its written. 🤣

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
EDIT: What's more insane here is that Siriel is operating under the false pretense that Sephiroth WANTED to destroy the Planet when that's absolutely false(which is constantly crowed on with why he needed Meteor when he has Supernova? ... Despite that being consistently answered by the developers YEARS ago) and that he wanted to absorb the Lifestream of the Planet from the Wound that would be inflicted from Meteor in the first place... which would mean NOT destroying it. It's said outright in FFVII... not the Remake, the Original.
Also hilarious given the Lifestream is basically a less thoroughly explained version of Nasu’s Counter Force that’s able to act in defense of the Planet and defend it in conjunction with Holy. Which further explains why he needed Meteor to cause such a wound when Supernova is supposedly over the top.

Also hilarious given the Lifestream is basically a less thoroughly explained version of Nasu’s Counter Force that’s able to act in defense of the Planet and defend it in conjunction with Holy. Which further explains why he needed Meteor to cause such a wound when Supernova is supposedly over the top.

That's absolutely true and why it was never in question if the Lifestream would be able to heal the Planet with the aide of Holy... but more of if HUMANITY would survive it as Holy deemed them enough of a threat to still allow Meteor to utterly fuck up Midgar.
This is ALSO ignoring the retroactivity that the Lifestream even has something that is the personification of it:
ffviicc_minverva.jpg

So hilariously, your comparison isn't off base at all, damn thing even has it's own Goddess that works as a basis :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
> some lads on various forums we know: ''ftl+ kr doesn't exist, let alone mhs+ speeds''

0:45 - 0:55

that's

how

kamen rider accel trial [the secondary mc of krw, not even the main one] proceeds to show how a true sub-rel+ reaction speed feat, looks like, by dodging multiple lighting bolts, from such close range, casually

an example of how fast upper mid tiers in the whole kr franchise are, let alone the top tiers who are above ftl+ levels

> some lads on various forums we know: ''ftl+ kr doesn't exist, let alone mhs+ speeds''

0:45 - 0:55

that's

how

kamen rider accel trial [the secondary mc of krw, not even the main one] proceeds to show how a true sub-rel+ reaction speed feat, looks like, by dodging multiple lighting bolts, from such close range, casually

an example of how fast upper mid tiers in the whole kr franchise are, let alone the top tiers who are above ftl+ levels

Chun-Li would be proud of those kicks

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Lol that order is straight wack. One two people on that list make any sort of sense and lol at Gilg being above any Universal character when last I heard he is not even above galaxy level. :trinny
demifiend literally beats the fuck out of everyone one of these niggas but maybe featherine lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back