• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I'm more curious about why that one nigga had a whole ass phone notification for that exact event.
You mean Kai?

It was his smartphone license, all Arkham Bullet operatives have one. They likely sent out an alert to all operatives when the jailbreak happened to warn them that a shit ton of evil spirits were on the way.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's really a talent to say disprove something then like 10 people disprove it and then get called haters and accept it even though amongst everyone arguing against it most of them like Bleach :kobeha
And all this because a character "felt like time-stopped" and that somehow proves they are light-speed. :hestonpls

Then again some of these are the same people who would argue Soi Fon is fastest Captain due to the mass after-image scene. These idiots have a hard time wrapping their heads around the basic concept, that there is a difference between generic speed tropes and actual speed feats.
even 4th is against lightspeed bleach like

come on

that's all the proof you need right there lol
It really is in all honesty. :kobeha

One of the series' biggest wankers can't even swallow light-speed Bleach, that should tell you all you need to know about how bullshit this is.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

"Isn't it just 40 Million Tons of TNT?"
Nah it's 40 Million Tons of Force!

Does this idiot realize that it's actually WEAKER if it's just force vs. TNT?

And it's hilarious he keeps asking for calcs when any Current One Piece feat eclipses the shit out of All Might's strength.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

Pack it up guys, all the FF7 calcs are wrong, the planet is just really small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back