• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
The Downstreamers Deception? :rock

but the downstreamers info actually goes to way before jakk was on the site, iirc

it was there when I joined the forum in 2012 I remember that much
It was my mandate. It was successful, in its own terms.

This is my mandate from the downstreamers. To explore the multiverse they created. To look at all the ways life could be played out, all the possibilities inherent in it. To let it run.

'Even if people had to die to achieve that?'

The downstreamers are not destroyers of worlds. They are creators. Enrichers-
I’m still blown away by what I’ve learned of the Old Ones.

The Old Ones created infinite possibility – infinite opportunities for life, for mind. What higher mission could there be?

To redesign an infinite ensemble of universes: what terrible responsibility, what arrogance...

This ain't anything beyond multiversal+. Don't get roped in OG.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
we start with the main stuff

lI7wBNm.png

Gm3FZuL.png

gwPfk4r.png

R7DArxQ.png

xHNmNjd.png

pOnn1hD.png

6JbAaEU.png

the top tiers are multiversal+ to high degree with mftl+ speeds and lot's of hax = they can still solo 98% of the anime/manga verses easily and overall can cui many cosmic chars

but

they still get cui'd by other top tier verses

so simple

People still living in 2009-12 when they were omniversal and Toguro still beat the hst 1v1
:kobeha

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
downstreamers are multiversal, with several pocket dimensions/alt realities, space/time shenanigans too, a limited state of acausality, being capable of constructing things out of the very fabric of spacetime, as if it were a physical substance or they can transmit thoughts and intentions through time

overall they stronk, but for example, they get cui'd by the tenchi top tiers

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
what

swiss debates with discord posters? the same app which i listed as filler tier on my terrible vs sites list? :mjlol

bruh

that info is something i shouldn't knew, cuz now your role in the obd 2027 role will be even more meme levels, it's jakklock's fault, boi, he said something he shouldn't had, you know we ain't debating with sites of that level :mjlol

Last edited:

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
what

swiss debates with discord posters? the same app which i listed as filler tier on my terrible vs sites list? :mjlol

bruh

that info is something i shouldn't knew, cuz now your role in the obd 2027 role will be even more meme levels, it's jakklock faults, boi, you know we ain't debating with sites of that level :mjlol
I know some guys in a discord who debate this fight I had Big G winning without the UN
Hahaha.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
What about the Xeelee? SB loves to wank that shit. I remember when I made a VS thread with Ohma Zi-O they kept saying that Ohma Zi-O loses because Xeelee has 'uncountable infinities' and has them at megaversal or some shit like that when nearly every feat posted is only like multiversal.

El Hermano

Acclaimed

@El Hermano Explain how dumb this shit is to me.

That's... not how that happened... at all. Kaguya was never affected by Obito's Kamui and was more damaged by Kakashi's Perfect Susann'O Kamui combinations(which are all Asspull as fuck). Those aren't remotely the same.

NO THEY DON'T! Only the Jyubi and Kaguya and the other Jyubi combinations ever scale to that, the fuck?!

The thing with Haki is that the more extreme one's battles are, the stronger their Haki gets in the process, the more it evolves.
I don't recall it being really that inconsistent. It just reached a level where the immense gap that was present beforehand closed the longer the fight went on. It can feel kinda weird at times but from my perspective it was purposefully given that growth mechanic as a comfortable "excuse" for instances like Luffy's Advanced CoA phasing through Kaido's CoC coating, albeit, doing no significant damage in the process. Later on Luffy managed to actually clash with him for a short period once he figured out how to utilize CoC coating and then managed to land more significant blows on him, albeit, to no avail because he ended up getting knocked out without doing much to Kaido aside from being able to match him 1vs1 for a short period.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
This ain't anything beyond multiversal+. Don't get roped in OG.
you know what

I think you're right

this is the only thing I've found that suggests they are megaversal in any way, and it isn't confirmed in-series, it's supposition between two characters
Of course,” Babo said, “She may actually be an expression of the manifold itself—or perhaps the manifold itself, the greater structure of reality strands, is itself self-referential, in some sense conscious. Or perhaps the manifold is itself merely one thread in a greater tapestry —”
“A manifold of manifolds.”
“And perhaps there is a further recursion of structure, no end to the hierarchies of life and mind, which—”
Mane held up her hands. “If we find Her: what will we ask Her?”
so there being more than one Manifold just seems to be an in-universe theory one character holds, unless there's something else corroborating this

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I know this is brought up before but I want to get my piece on this:

This only ever makes sense if you are so stupid, that it defies all levels of explanation.
Being able to outspeed someone using pre-cog... means you are simply moving faster than they can react...
That's it, somehow, he's taken it that Sanji somehow moved even faster in his Pre-Cog means Sanji is somehow FTL... so FTL Part 1 Lee anyone?
New Fanverse wants
-Calcstacking
-high ends only
-disregard calcs if they think the lore sounds cooler
- some new guys wanna get rid of calcs all together
Probably more but I can't remember all the retarded shit

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
what

bruh

that info is something i shouldn't knew, cuz now your role in the obd 2027 role will be even more meme levels, it's jakklock fault, boi, he said something he shouldn't had, you know we ain't debating with sites of that level :mjlol
nigga im bored don't judge me :catskully
i seen nigga use those terms

What about the Xeelee? SB loves to wank that shit. I remember when I made a VS thread with Ohma Zi-O they kept saying that Ohma Zi-O loses because Xeelee has 'uncountable infinities' and has them at megaversal or some shit like that when nearly every feat posted is only like multiversal.

Basically SB is wrong in virtually most series but a rare few... and yes, Xelee is in that former pile, not the latter.

The thing with Haki is that the more extreme one's battles are, the stronger their Haki gets in the process, the more it evolves.
I don't recall it being really that inconsistent. It just reached a level where the immense gap that was present beforehand closed the longer the fight went on. It can feel kinda weird at times but from my perspective it was purposefully given that growth mechanic as a comfortable "excuse" for instances like Luffy's Advanced CoA phasing through Kaido's CoC coating, albeit, doing no significant damage in the process. Later on Luffy managed to actually clash with him for a short period once he figured out how to utilize CoC coating and then managed to land more significant blows on him, albeit, to no avail because he ended up getting knocked out without doing much to Kaido aside from being able to match him 1vs1 for a short period.

Okay so basically it's SB talking out of it's ass like usual then.
Because I'm pretty sure Pre-Kaguya, Big Mom and Kaidou would very much beat the brakes out of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
you know what

I think you're right

this is the only thing I've found that suggests they are megaversal in any way, and it isn't confirmed in-series, it's supposition between two characters

so there being more than one Manifold just seems to be an in-universe theory one character holds, unless there's something else corroborating this
Note: The Goddess of The Manifold never directly appears and is only referenced/talked about by characters within the story itself, which means that it is possible that she doesn't actually exist.
:mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back