• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

That Ninja Dog guy (also known as Einefaust) is an absolute mong. He made an intentional spite thread where it was basically "strongest character that Featherine could beat" and then went on to claim that all of the events in Umineko were "just stories" and that she was a normal human.

Needless to say, that's complete bullshit given that Ikuko explicitly uses the Red Truth and visibly doesn't age despite decades passing.
He stone walls immediately when this is brought up.

I'm surprised the guy hasn't been banned for his clownery, but it's SB.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
That Ninja Dog guy (also known as Einefaust) is an absolute mong. He made an intentional spite thread where it was basically "strongest character that Featherine could beat" and then went on to claim that all of the events in Umineko were "just stories" and that she was a normal human.

Needless to say, that's complete bullshit given that Ikuko explicitly uses the Red Truth and visibly doesn't age despite decades passing.

bizarrely comicvine despite normally viewing umineko as one if the strongest series will also use this kind of downplay

For you to know this, I got banned from SB(and then forced it into a perma-ban with no regrets) due to a moderator getting real asshurt at my existence and using pure bullshit to give me another yearly ban with no real evidence whatsoever.
And a Super-Mod jumped in with the same bullshit and explicitly broke their own rules by judging me from THIS SITE. This is why I said that SB members of all kinds watch these forums here and there.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member

He's nearly on the same level of bat-shit crazy as Comicfan101.
the idea of superman is beyond even us.
:dank

It's funny how they infracted that one dude for mentioning comicvine, but will let this spud run around saying the most outrageous shit without posting an ounce of evidence.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Shit I remember that thread. He also claimed to understand Umineko more than anyone else because he was Japanese and Umineko is Japanese, despite there being other Japanese speakers in that very thread (some who might have been Japanese themselves). Guy gets absolutely assblasted whenever something Japanese becomes powerful (despite the fact he is Japanese).

Edit: Also he ignored that Higurashi takes place in the same cosmology and that also has some cosmic stuff too.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/weakest-character-who-can-defeat-real-featherine.888841/

Found the thread.
Even the way the guy talks annoys me to no end.

lol, Umineko final chapter is final consequence of entire series.
No matter how you deny, it was concluded.
Deal with it.
Really?
As you can see, final chapter debunks your terrible lie.
Off course, I have known this fact though, I couldn't find translated version.
But, translated fact debunked your terrible lies you have spread,.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It doesn't make any sense even then. Like even if it's a "story within a story" the feats would still apply would they not?
Otherwise you discredit pretty much all of fiction because "they're just stories".
By this argument you could say DC is weak because "the strongest character is a piece of paper" and "a guy with a gun can shoot Grant Morisson." Obviously it's not an honest argument, but it's the same logic.

DC in particular because Ningen Dog was a massive DC & Superman wanker.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/featherine-runs-a-gauntlet-2000374/
unknown.png

Yikes. Literally the same guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back