Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

>Asura is universe level
>Sand nigga is too
>Ultron is slower than them both when he can move trillions of times the speed of light

> asura at his strongest is galaxy level and mftl

> ultronvision ate a galaxy for breakfast, literally :russ

well

aw is part of my fav verses, but it's stans are a mix of the db and toriko stans, reminder that gomu was the first who raigen'd the series in the obd, and it took 4 years for me, cd, rob and kurou to make the lads stop mocking the verse that much or underestimating it cuz of that bad headcanon

lmao

The more things happen, they more they stay the same...

spacebattles Fate vs "outerversal" VSB fate which do you choose :mjpls
I'd rather choose Outerversal Fate because atleast that's better than people who keep believing Tiamat is subsonic and thus so should other Servants be... despite Tiamat being capable of Interstellar Flight.

Still hilarious they miss out that Noble Phantasms can canonically interact with souls just fine(and if anything, it's more effective) and we see an example of that in FGO... in Kama's Event...

Feats for Goetia's future sight not getting fucked over by The Almighty. Which is something that manipulates and changes the future to Yhwach's will?
We are still stuck in the time that Yhwach's Almighty literally has this capability when it can't do shit against the Past... which kinda debunks how much actual control Yhwach has over the Future as is.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/ganryu-vs-jin-kariya.1242770/
"Hurr durr Hollow Ichigo interfering doesn't count because it was just one slash, for an instant. They're clearly on the same level."

Yeah an "instant" where Ichigo literally COULD NOT MOVE and Kariya was about to kill him if his Hollow didn't intervene. That obviously isn't a relevant thing to bring up when comparing two people who fought the EXACT SAME version of the character. Especially when Ganryu required no such aid from his Hollow at any point. :maybe

Nope totally on the same level, just ignore Ichigo struggling significantly more with Kariya, that's not important. :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back