• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Significantly faster based on what? Cu is directly compared to both lightning and light with regards to his speed and even his afterimages have afterimages, so they can't even go there with regards to Soi Fon's afterimages.

Nevermind the fact the dude went TWELVE HOURS with Gilgamesh before going down. Soi Fon would have lasted SECONDS and even that might be generous.

Nah spacebattles-san, Soi Fon WILL die when that lance is thrust. :maybe

It's worse when you get out of F/SN and go towards how he's treated in the other series:

Fate/Extella: Kills Jeanne D'Arc(Who is able to handle Casual Island Attacks minimum from a nearly Critical Spartacus) and wants his rematch with Gilgamesh. Otherwise seen as the fastest in the Moon Cell and one of the strongest around

Fate/Extella Link: Hilariously clarifies that he's a Candidate for Top Lancer(i.e. one of the designations of being a Servant capable of protecting the Moon Cell) with KARNA and only lost it to Scathath because she legit "cheated" and is a virtual Immortal.

Fate/Grand Order: His Alter Cu-Alter is capable of defeating multiple High and Top Tier Servants with only the help of having a Master and some Shadow Servants.

Soi-Fon ain't doing shit.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
To be fair, the dude does hit alot of Mythological Cu's cues correctly, even mentioning he very much has the Warp Spam, one of the fastest Servants around, one of the strongest in general and would very much tear Soi-Fon apart in any arc.

So yeah, it's disrespectful regardless.
Her OST also ain't got shit on this song Miracle of Sound came up with for our boy Cu!

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
As a proud Irishman, even though this is the Fate version, and not the classic mythological version I was taught about in primary school, the very idea of Soi Fon beating Cu is downright disrespectful in my eyes. :mjlol These Belch fanboys need to stay in their lane.

That's the same poster who made this

:mjlol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

the 6820 thread is so bad bc they somehow hot derailed into arguing about metaphysics and 6820 isnt even a meta scp at all :mjlol

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
As a proud Irishman, even though this is the Fate version, and not the classic mythological version I was taught about in primary school, the very idea of Soi Fon beating Cu is downright disrespectful in my eyes. :mjlol These Belch fanboys need to stay in their lane.
Admittedly as a Northern Irishman, I never learned about Cu or much Irish mythology in general. Fate was my first exposure to the character, but still implying Soi Fon could do ANYTHING but die horribly to Cu is just nonsense.
Fate/Extella Link: Hilariously clarifies that he's a Candidate for Top Lancer(i.e. one of the designations of being a Servant capable of protecting the Moon Cell) with KARNA and only lost it to Scathath because she legit "cheated" and is a virtual Immortal.
I mean even Archer clearly stated there's "no more than 3 lancers in this world" at his level, so from the start he was clarified as being one of, if not THE strongest hero in the Lancer class.
Soi-Fon ain't doing shit.
Pretty much no one from bleach is doing shit, let alone Soi Fon. :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Admittedly as a Northern Irishman, I never learned about Cu or much Irish mythology in general. Fate was my first exposure to the character, but still implying Soi Fon could do ANYTHING but die horribly to Cu is just nonsense.

I mean even Archer clearly stated there's "no more than 3 lancers in this world" at his level, so from the start he was clarified as being one of, if not THE strongest hero in the Lancer class.

Pretty much no one from bleach is doing shit, let alone Soi Fon. :mjlol
Northern Ireland. The place that the bastard Brits still have as part of their UK. :mjlol Good grief, I ain't surprised you didn't know about Cu and them from our old religion. Damn shame, those English twats kept you from your heritage growing up, lad.

Considering one of them is basically an Immortal that the INSTANT Humanity got turned to cinders and she was eligible, it forced her in despite not even being dead for real(Scathath) and the other is a literal Demi-God and the creator of Rome who if he stopped holding back would become the ultimate being of the Roman Mythology(Romulus and Saint Seiya Romulus), EMIYA was right on the money in how few people are relatively stronger than the man straight up in his best class. :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back