• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I mean, I remember Odin and Dormammu having a chess match and they seemed pretty equal to me. :maybe
He also calls himself the equal of Odin or Zeus, and there's no reason someone as spiteful and boastful as Dormammu would downplay himself.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
What can Dormammu's Mindless Ones do exactly besides be pretty tough?

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
What can Dormammu's Mindless Ones do exactly besides be pretty tough?
They're not actually his creations, he stole them from someone else when he was expanding his dark dimension and subsuming other dimensions into his own.

They're just a mindless wave of destruction that is just really hard to get rid of/put down conventionally, that's why he keeps them trapped in a bubble fighting each other.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
They're not actually his creations, he stole them from someone else when he was expanding his dark dimension and subsuming other dimensions into his own.

They're just a mindless wave of destruction that is just really hard to get rid of/put down conventionally, that's why he keeps them trapped in a bubble fighting each other.
So I'm assuming they're some degree of immortal? Like regenerative or?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Not really, they're just really, really hard to put down, even singular ones can range from country level all the way up to planet level+.
Sounds like Touma could at least take down a couple of them before getting overwhelmed by sheer numbers. :maybe
They're basically magic golems right?

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

:mjlol
U0pEMUt.png

:mjgrin
RCO005.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
fanverse?
Yes. The Toriko vs Fire Force thread.
the man is 100% cringe and jojo's dumb ass isn't helping one bit
He's also in my Trigger thread and I don't know what to do about it. This happens every few months. Sometimes the visitors are alright but other times they're weird.

One guy even started hitting on me. :nuishock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back