• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Current Canonical versions of characters.
SB still refuses to learn that If is canon. :smugnon

SB still refuses to learn that If is canon. :smugnon

Because if they did, Ryuko would murder even more verses than she would normally, so would Satsuki.
Dear god, IF turned the bullshit factor of Kill La Kill, which was already bullshit, up to 1000

Round 1: Ruby is during Volume 1-3.
Round 2: Ruby is during Volume 4-6.
Round 3: Ruby is during Volume 7-8.
Round 4: Both Composite.

Margaret doesn't have a composite last I checked and what would Ruby stack to considering CTB(There's also SMITE but she's just a skin in that game)?

And does Margaret have any other showings aside from NMH 2? I thought that was the only game she was in, so how would she get composite feats?

In regards to the matchup, I feel like Margaret has a pretty good shot in the first round, but the later rounds would favor Ruby more due to her getting more experienced and overall being a better fighter. That and I don't quite know know how much Margaret scales to Travis and some of his more ridiculous feats.

>Ruby gets more experienced and becomes a better fighter
>Later Volumes
>Later Volumes makes her and everyone else look pathetic and weak powerscaling wise even before the animation nerf from that to Volume 1-3
:oldryoma

Only Composite Ruby have a chance and that depends on where she stacks to the BB cast in that game. Otherwise, she gets murked every other time as No More Heroes is fucking bullshit even before 3(to put this into perspective, Margaret is Number 4, 2 of the people in the list uses a Gigantic Mecha that's like a Zord from Power Rangers and the other can generate Earthquakes, like massive scale Earthquakes and they are far lower in the rankings than she is).

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

SB needs to start putting respect on my boys name. Fuck outta here. Scion gets folded like the bitch he is

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Because if they did, Ryuko would murder even more verses than she would normally, so would Satsuki.
Dear god, IF turned the bullshit factor of Kill La Kill, which was already bullshit, up to 1000

Margaret doesn't have a composite last I checked and what would Ruby stack to considering CTB(There's also SMITE but she's just a skin in that game)?

And does Margaret have any other showings aside from NMH 2? I thought that was the only game she was in, so how would she get composite feats?

>Ruby gets more experienced and becomes a better fighter
>Later Volumes
>Later Volumes makes her and everyone else look pathetic and weak powerscaling wise even before the animation nerf from that to Volume 1-3
:oldryoma

Only Composite Ruby have a chance and that depends on where she stacks to the BB cast in that game. Otherwise, she gets murked every other time as No More Heroes is fucking bullshit even before 3(to put this into perspective, Margaret is Number 4, 2 of the people in the list uses a Gigantic Mecha that's like a Zord from Power Rangers and the other can generate Earthquakes, like massive scale Earthquakes and they are far lower in the rankings than she is).
How strong are Ryuko/Satsuki anyway? If included.

How strong are Ryuko/Satsuki anyway? If included.

If I remember correctly, I believe Ryuko is damn near or actually at Planetary levels at her strongest before IF and Satsuki would be weaker than that.
I know she's Continental by herself without her Kamui's help.

IF, however, blew the fuck out of the scaling by showing the Primordial Life Fiber is capable of legit fucking with timelines and the Universe as a whole and Satsuki cut that shit down on her end with the Rending Scissors.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
If I remember correctly, I believe Ryuko is damn near or actually at Planetary levels at her strongest before IF and Satsuki would be weaker than that.
I know she's Continental by herself without her Kamui's help.

IF, however, blew the fuck out of the scaling by showing the Primordial Life Fiber is capable of legit fucking with timelines and the Universe as a whole and Satsuki cut that shit down on her end with the Rending Scissors.
It fucking WHAT?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
12.jpg

The Absolute Bullshit that is Golden Amazo

It Fucking WHAT?

EXACTLY. Kill La Kill If, the fighting game that released nearly 3 years ago, revealed the Primordial Life Fiber literally transcends Time and Space...
And Ryuko and Satsuki's final forms in that game spans from Life Fibers across Time and Dimensions...
And even points out the random dreams Ryuko had in canon of Senketsu being destroyed was from Satsuki's being in the Primordial Life Fiber's grasp and reality being projected into Senketsu and thus Ryuko.

Game basically blew the fuck out of them wholesale including the Life Fiber and potentially Ragyo :oldryoma

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
@Xhominid The Fool Gremmy never affected a person without already making physical contact with them, correct?
And doesn't he also need to convince them for the changes to stick? On top of concentrating on the effect, iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back