• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
There is a whole movie about them, actually there's tons of movies about them.

But it's in stop motion
:mjpls

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Those was ultimately with small radiuses and nothing like the huge, fuck off magic he can't deal with or shit like Izzard's shit.
Those are ultimately different cases.
What do you mean with small Radius?
He can deal with big explosions and stuff, if you mean that. He negated Ureapaddy Exica's stuff, which produced explosions 509000 times stronger than 50m ones.
He can also deal with scatter shots.

If you mean that IB only extends to his hand, then yeah, it does. As said, a servant would just blitz him much like a saint does in a straight fight.
Although that thread wasn't about a straight fight, so he has more options.

Who the hell knows what it is but that's what I got from it and again, characters that are in the know have already stated how nonsense that thing is and even incorporated it into their plans so it's not all that impossible to sense in the slightest.
How is "incorporated it into their plans" evidence that it can be sensed?
Literally, the only way any character has ever been able to sense it was by distorting the leylines on global scale and tracing where IB fixed the distortion.

What do you mean with small Radius?
He can deal with big explosions and stuff, if you mean that. He negated Ureapaddy Exica's stuff, which produced explosions 509000 times stronger than 50m ones.
He can also deal with scatter shots.

If you mean that IB only extends to his hand, then yeah, it does. As said, a servant would just blitz him much like a saint does in a straight fight.
Although that thread wasn't about a straight fight, so he has more options.

How is "incorporated it into their plans" evidence that it can be sensed?
Literally, the only way any character has ever been able to sense it was by distorting the leylines on global scale and tracing where IB fixed the distortion.

No he really doesn't have more options because Saber would be even more starved than she would be normally because Touma can't handle Magical Energy at all due to said IB. It would pretty much be an instantly murdered Saber vs. Heracles and it doesn't take a genius to figure out what happens.
Besides, it's pretty obvious at this point that there is so much pinching of salt that I have with your interpretation of Touma's abilities and his IB being used vs. How I have equally seen it been used and said at that.
So that's why I just don't fully believe it.

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
No he really doesn't have more options because Saber would be even more starved than she would be normally because Touma can't handle Magical Energy at all due to said IB. It would pretty much be an instantly murdered Saber vs. Heracles and it doesn't take a genius to figure out what happens.
Ehm, the thread specifies "Saber is given a steady supply of mana by the holy grail, the same amount that she would have gotten from Shirou". So she really isn't more starved. She is exactly as starved.

And that is assuming the Heracles fight as such happens to begin with. There's a decent chance for Touma to leave that path earlier.

Besides, it's pretty obvious at this point that there is so much pinching of salt that I have with your interpretation of Touma's abilities and his IB being used vs. How I have equally seen it been used and said at that.
So that's why I just don't fully believe it.
If you want to see quotes of anything I'm always happy to post them.

Ehm, the thread specifies "Saber is given a steady supply of mana by the holy grail, the same amount that she would have gotten from Shirou". So she really isn't more starved. She is exactly as starved.

And that is assuming the Heracles fight as such happens to begin with. There's a decent chance for Touma to leave that path earlier.
Yeah and that's going to pure What If Territory at that point which virtually do anything with that.

If you want to see quotes of anything I'm always happy to post them.

Yeah no because that doesn't really solve anything on it's own which has always been my main issue with To Aru. The quotes themselves doesn't mean much because again, I always feel that there is context to be missing with those quotes alone.

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Yeah no because that doesn't really solve anything on it's own which has always been my main issue with To Aru. The quotes themselves doesn't mean much because again, I always feel that there is context to be missing with those quotes alone.
Guess either reading it or not debating it are the best options for you then.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

7834336-template-mini-keanu-0c6db91aec9c.jpg

oh no no no no no laugh.mp4 :mjlol

7834336-template-mini-keanu-0c6db91aec9c.jpg

oh no no no no no laugh.mp4 :mjlol

Gawain would still wear Ichigo's ass for a hat but it's Spacebattles where they will basically say some bullshit and it's factual as long as it's a pet universe they love.

Lancelot can hold him off for starters. If Gawain is three times faster, stronger, and tougher then his already good base then he should just butcher every other servant who ever engages him in melee. The stat gap would just be to high for him to plausibly interact with that kind of vague category of A-rank servants without killing all of them really easily in a way that doesn't happen in the story.
It's this shit that makes me laugh because the tard saying it outright plays FGO and he knows he's wrong from the word go.
The keyword for that first part is "Hold him off", Lancelot can only canonically keep Gawain at a stalemate until Numerals wear off which is why he doesn't do so in the Camelot Singularity(As Nightless lasts forever unless you permanently destroy it like Bedivere did with Excalibur).

Secondly, most Servants DO get their asses kicked fighting Gawain normally even without Numerals, see the CCC Crossover where he can tangle with Passionlip, whose a broken ass Servant of an extreme calibur, without Numerals and still fight her for hours.

And 3rd, you barely even HAVE Gawain in the story for that exact reason and the one time he shows up? Alongside Lancelot and Fairy Galahad Mash, you basically kill The Calamity BARGHEST who would wreck Britain just fine on her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back