• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Scroll down for it. My guy just asserted Flandre was mach 1 and Beerus was mach 10, maybe higher in speed. Like what? :mjlol

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/tony-iron-man-stark-marvel-vs-gilgamesh-nasuverse.835686/

There's probably servants that can do it, Gilg gets destroyed and has his earrings preserved in an art museum.

It's funny how they always do this when it comes to most Comic Book Heroes as if their maximum capabilities isn't allowed unless it's "specific ones"... when even at their base, they usually pull some bullshit that puts them beyond those typical wellhouses.

Iron Man would absolutely kick Gilgamesh's ass and it would take the some of the various animated series for him to be weak enough for Gilgamesh to lose.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
It's funny how they always do this when it comes to most Comic Book Heroes as if their maximum capabilities isn't allowed unless it's "specific ones"... when even at their base, they usually pull some bullshit that puts them beyond those typical wellhouses.

Iron Man would absolutely kick Gilgamesh's ass and it would take the some of the various animated series for him to be weak enough for Gilgamesh to lose.
It ties into this weird Sb specific thing of

"Only mid tier feats" "Only low ends" "No high tier feats" which is something i saw with Dane, which is ultimately just a coping mechanism so they can cherry pick their pet characters while gimping others as if Iron Man hasn't been defeating herald level foes for decades.

That exact armor in the op, Model 51, is the same armor that allows Tony to tank attacks from Carol and actively regenerate any damage in seconds, he even one tapped the bitch.
ht4NFc2svpYK782MW94r8_K2_ECV5wxDgbz2-K2gYuRSi4Gq-p65RCFYyNDcZJD9K4Qo5_d9FQgFe5vtHvpOINmoAjtfE51-AQgLSNrX0xbq4J1GHp-p8JxvSw28GfU3RlyOi0OyFg=s1600
xKYnWDjpiW-b9OID_iexCSDwg12gm4zP1KX3K__D5OsKkkexFNEzk8HYjUViFdgH3XMqlzats2ALf0CkEZxwPGf_qGfM_9d_h6DwM4DK_bV-VTz7YPsKJhtOi6fd93GzK-2qR-tZng=s1600

Don't even get me started on him btfo'ing Terrax out of the solar system bruh, jesus.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I can hold light on my hand. MFTL shade

:kannasip
This scales to high and top tier OBD members
It ties into this weird Sb specific thing of

"Only mid tier feats" "Only low ends" "No high tier feats" which is something i saw with Dane, which is ultimately just a coping mechanism so they can cherry pick their pet characters while gimping others as if Iron Man hasn't been defeating herald level foes for decades.

That exact armor in the op, Model 51, is the same armor that allows Tony to tank attacks from Carol and actively regenerate any damage in seconds, he even one tapped the bitch.
ht4NFc2svpYK782MW94r8_K2_ECV5wxDgbz2-K2gYuRSi4Gq-p65RCFYyNDcZJD9K4Qo5_d9FQgFe5vtHvpOINmoAjtfE51-AQgLSNrX0xbq4J1GHp-p8JxvSw28GfU3RlyOi0OyFg=s1600
xKYnWDjpiW-b9OID_iexCSDwg12gm4zP1KX3K__D5OsKkkexFNEzk8HYjUViFdgH3XMqlzats2ALf0CkEZxwPGf_qGfM_9d_h6DwM4DK_bV-VTz7YPsKJhtOi6fd93GzK-2qR-tZng=s1600

Don't even get me started on him btfo'ing Terrax out of the solar system bruh, jesus.
Fuck he casually beat Terrax hard just last year didn't he? The same Terrax who could fight other Herald lvl characters without the power Cosmic

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

the only accurate info in this iconic levels profile, is cloud's height

sike, it's 5'8 feet not 5'7 feet, couldn't even trace and paste this simple info correctly :mjlol :mjlol

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

the only accurate info in this iconic levels profile, is cloud's height

sike, it's 5'8 feet not 5'7 feet, couldn't even trace and paste this simple info correctly :mjlol :mjlol
Omnislash: Can hit enemies 15 times under the effect of critical hits

Omnislash Version 5: Seperates his sword into six blades that surround his oppoent, where he then grabs each blade and slashes the enemy with them. Cloud also gives off an orange aura and moves fast enough to create afterimages as well as finish before the afterimages disappear. Also speeblitzed Sephiroth with this

Omnislash Version 6: Same as the Omnislash Version 5. Except Cloud glows blue and strikes faster and in a more unpredictable pattern
Seriously I don't know nor understand the omnislash upgrade.
I'm still confuse why they decided slashing 15 times with a single large sword is weaker than slashing 6 times with 6 different smaller swords.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm still confuse why they decided slashing 15 times with a single large sword is weaker than slashing 6 times with 6 different smaller swords.

V5 and V6 were movie specific attacks, so they probably thought it was more cinematic 🤷‍♂️

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
V5 and V6 were movie specific attacks, so they probably thought it was more cinematic 🤷‍♂️
Dude it literally sucks as a cinematic. Like moving screen at a fast rate with no proper way to see the visuals is one of worst cinematic shit that was conceived in the 2000's Seriously you wouldn't even notice that he was using 6 different sword or what type of attack he used if you didn't see the full movie.

:kannasip you'd just think he is just going all over the place slashing 6 times randomly on a single target.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

an extended version of this attack uses thirteen slashes instead of the six. Due to the reasoning for the "Version 5" in the film's original version, the Complete version of the attack is known to fans as "Omnislash Version 6" though it is never stated as such. Earlier in the battle, Cloud also performs his original Omnislash, attacking Sephiroth with multiple sword slashes. However, he was unable to complete its signature final blow, as Sephiroth impales him first.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
@Crimson Dragoon @Vespa Crabro @NostalgiaFan @Uoruk @OtherGalaxy

basilikos: Yo, Charcan. I finally finished reading the original SS via the volumes I bought. Got some concerns I hope you can address.

I see people talking of planet, star, and even galaxy level feats in the original manga alone. Was there something I overlooked? Because all I can recall are extremely dubious claims about Libra Dohko's weapons being able to crush stars and planets or Saga's evil side claiming that Galaxian Explosion can destroy stars and planets when it only destroyed the roof of the Pope's Chambers. :geg

Athena Exclamation having the power of the big bang focused into a small area seems legit as well as Hades' Great Eclipse feat of course. There was also that large trench Capricorn Shura carved out of the ground just before he fought Shiryu. It's probably at least a city block level feat. But other than those three feats, I didn't see any feats beyond building level in the manga. The verse does have its hax of course though.

Your thoughts?

i found it, again :russ :russ :russ :russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back