• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Sweet fucking Christ, this shit just doesn't end. At this point, I can't be bothered anymore.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/strongest-hst-character-yog-ghost-reaper-girl-can-kill.1246363/
Xelios has weighed in, let's see what he says. :maybe
FKT Mask Ichigo for Bleach
Fucking pre-skip Ichigo, whom he believes is weaker than Kenpachi from the Yammy fight mind you.

So this fool is literally saying even pre-skip Kenpachi can no-sell instant death hax. 🤣
Maybe Kizaru or Mihawk for One Piece
Funny how One Piece is the only one where he says top tiers.

I mean it probably would kill most characters (except maybe Law who could just repeatedly teleport with Room until he's out of range) but still indicative of how much he downplays One Piece.
A3 for Naruto? Maybe?
There's no MAYBE about it.

Now weather it would work on Edo Tensei or not, that's another story but normal 3rd raikage has no instant death resistance.

Why is it every other time, they default to the "Food Fight" episode for how fast Ruby can be when that entire episode is literally deemed non-canon?
No one ever displays that level of power or ability since and not even Death Battle ever took it into account for anything.

And trying to use Cross Tag as if it's something kinda misses RWBY had to particularly be buffed out the ass to even stand near anyone in that series, even Senran Kagura.

I don't think you need to be a physicist to understand that a realistic black hole forming this close to Earth would have destroyed the planet, and it also expands at noticeably much, much slower speeds than light... and it still caught up to Sonic anyway. Furthermore, while Dr. Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park is absolutely enormous in scale, both in terms of its main structure and the space elevator linking it to Earth, it's noticeably much nearer to Earth than the Moon (as evidence, here's Earth viewed from the Moon; by contrast, here's Earth seen at the beginning of Sonic's sprint down the space elevator); it takes light roughly 1.3 seconds to travel between the Earth and the Moon, and Sonic spends much longer than that sprinting down the space elevator even before the "black hole" catches up with him, and he doesn't reach Earth. Sonic has a fairly laidback attitude in most situations, so it's difficult to tell when he's going all-out, but given he has everything to risk from getting caught up in that thing, and nothing to gain by showing off (he didn't know that the Wisps were going to be able to save him from it), I see absolutely no reason why he wouldn't have been running as hard and fast as he could here... and it's not light speed. I'm honestly not sure if you could have used a worse example to make your point here.

You know, this type of shit? Can disqualify ANYTHING shown in any fictional piece of media ever because, you know, you can't even try to write around humans being able to destroy City Blocks, let alone Continents or Planets in a single hit without virtually dying from the sheer energy overload. Shit like Magical Index, let alone series like Fate or DC and Marvel would basically be absolutely impossible to work around... that's the entire fucking point of fucking fiction.
It's not based on reality, why in the fuck is he trying to be selective about this as if RWBY adheres any fucking closer to realistic depictions of anything? The main character can literally turn into Rose Petals with somehow has no mass but she can't go Lightspeed or any faster than that for fuck's sake(Let alone somehow still give mass a few episodes before said explanation.)

Like what is this actually arguing for?

Also, that "black void" Eggman is in at the end of the game is literally just space. He's not implied to have been immobilized for any reason other than the Egg Mobile's thrusters being disabled

It's literally easy to tell the difference from Space and a Black Void:
150103074330-hubble-space-background-2-large-169.jpg

Authors would make Space look something similar to this. If there's nothing there... then it's usually a Void...

Edit: Hell, Sonic and Eggman (piloting the Nega-Wisp Armor) spend the entire final boss fight moving down the space elevator, in addition to the segments before and after the final boss specifically focused on running towards Earth. While Earth is absent from the background during the fight, presumably that's just for dramatic effect; we don't see the Park or the "black hole" behind Eggman either, and surely they wouldn't be so stupid to decide to have their epic battle while moving back towards the giant explosion destroying everything in its path when they could be moving back to Earth, since that's where both of them would prefer to be going anyway regardless of who wins.

So basically because of rendering reasons, we should pretend the fight didn't happen where it was and absolutely nothing mattered? Like holy shit, this is some of the worst defenses I have ever seen. People should be ashamed of this dude for actually trying to argue this in their forum and dudes agreeing to this tripe.

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Sweet fucking Christ, this shit just doesn't end. At this point, I can't be bothered anymore.
It's really depressing. Touhou has such a cool fan community, but when it comes to vs-debates it's mostly just people with the rigour of a flat earther.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

Case in fucking point...

Um how? How the hell is Harriet or Ruby ever shown speeds even remotely faster than Base Sonic? I have watched plenty of RWBY reviews(which is already one too many) which showed Ruby moving "fast" with her Semblance as well as Harriet. Even remotely saying they are faster than Base Sonic is sheer facepalm worthy...
Yet only in Spacebattles, will anyone ever see this as actually factual.

Fuck and off. This is the type of shit that is just straight up stupid to an unfathomable degree.
Literally no fucking proof except hearsay, expect to be believed based only on that, actually has some fools actually giving them upvotes for it.
Yeah but that Ruby chick moves in a blur man :mjlol . Hey maybe they took that one tvtrope page with some nibbas saying Sonic isn't shown to move as fast as a type of falcon or something :skully.

Spacebattles salt is truly something to behold. I remember lurking and seeing the Guilty Gear cope like it was yesterday :mjlol.

Yeah but that Ruby chick moves in a blur man :mjlol . Hey maybe they took that one tvtrope page with some nibbas saying Sonic isn't shown to move as fast as a type of falcon or something :skully.

Spacebattles salt is truly something to behold. I remember lurking and seeing the Guilty Gear cope like it was yesterday :mjlol.
The Nasuverse cope is always something to behold as people never stop bitching when shit obviously gets confirmed in their face what we've been saying about it for years...

"Servants are Wall level and barely faster than typical speeds" Apocrypha basically shits all over that as well as Extella with basically bullshit feats like Jeanne D'Arc, mid-tier Servant being able to block an attack that can shake an entire fortress cityfloating in the sky like it was a violent earthquake and later series basically prove Servants are LS and faster.

"W-Well that's just stupid translations and gaffs, they can't really do that" Gilgamesh and Enkidu literally fight a being that can somehow hold Tiamat for 7 days(Whose stronger than AAS, something that can easily blow straight through the Planet with it's heat, let alone energy) and kill it. A Lostbelt King in FGO canonically has a Mount equal to it and the characters explicitly state he rivals fucking ZEUS(i.e. Someone who can throw around Planetary level Lightning bolts with ease).

"It's breaking the setting" Like Magical Index doesn't? :skully And that's just the easiest example.

Lostbelt 5.1 already sent them straight into orbit, 5.2 is gonna cause them to fucking cry.

Ah yes, Acnologia against a Dragon Slayer who can fight on well enough that Karna sees him as a rival and Mordred who is one of the KoTR and is top Saber herself.
Of course SB primarily believes Acnologia wins because rather than have any real reasons to why.
Again, this is something Fafnir(and all Dragons by proxy) can do normally:
sREw0j4.png

03 - Supersonic
Due to her skill "Innocent Monster", Elizabeth has been transformed into a demon of mixed dragon blood.
Every dragon has the strongest weapon that makes best use of its attributes: Dragon Breath. For a red dragon, fire; for a blue dragon, electricity; for a black dragon, acid―gets sprayed in a wide area of effect as their breath.
...According to a certain rulebook, a breath's damage value is equal to the dragon's health value. If you consider health value far surpassing that of humans inflicting damage spread all over an entire army, a single dragon destroying an entire country seems like a reasonable story.
Elizabeth's Dragon Breath is a sort of ultrasonic waves. During her demon transformation, her very lungs have transformed into spiritual dimensions, so she came to own a terrifying lung capacity. With the amplification provided by her Noble Phantasm, Elizabeth's voice is said to be a noise that could reverberate through a Tokyo dome and destroy it.
This was the moment that Saber's rival, in both name and reality, was born.

The Orleans Region by FGO's Map:
DvPvI9X_d.webp

Acnologia would be murdered considering fucking Fafnir was frightened as hell the second Siegfried was free from his chains.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
@Master Am

And it’s endgame blood lusted Dragonborn to.
GG shiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back