• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed

Sperg battle boy working hard to make it seem like Karna supposedly offing the Mediterranean Sea is supposed to be impressive for a top tier Servant.

Also Keishin being Keishin :tupac

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
that means g1 cartoon transformers stomps DC which I am fine with :tupac
Marvel Balance GIF

:russ

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/mayuri-vs-shunsui.1248665/
"Mayuri countered Szayel's abilities with prep and he knows Shunsui's abilities so obviously this is his win."

Only if we're ignoring the rather obvious fact that Szayel's and Pernida's abilities are not even fucking remotely similar to Shunsui's, therefore coming up with a counter to them DOES NOT mean he could counter Shunsui's.

Shunsui's abilities are in a completely different category of hax to either Szayel or Pernida's, given it's voodoo organ crushing/nerve manipulation vs borderline to outright REALITY WARPING.

I swear to god, these idiots see "prep character" and immediately think that means they're entitled to pull shit out of their asses. They STILL NEED ACTUAL FEATS MORONS. Knowing what Shunsui's ability is DOES NOT mean Mayuri can counter it, especially when he has no such feats.

But Mayuri is like Bleach's Batman, he can absolutely destroy any character with prep-time...
Let's ignore the fact that all of his prep-time didn't matter for shit against Pernida and the only reason he did well against Hitsugaya as a Zombie was due to being WELL prepared at the time.

Sperg battle boy working hard to make it seem like Karna supposedly offing the Mediterranean Sea is supposed to be impressive for a top tier Servant.

Also Keishin being Keishin :tupac

It's funny too since again, Summer 4 confirmed Jeanne D'Arc can summon an Ocean alongside Summer Musashi for their Noble Phantasms... and Musashi wanted not even to fight for the sake of it against Numerals Gawain :skully

Basically Country level Servants is the mid-point at best and still fits with Jeanne shitting a brick when Karna came knocking as a Ruler, her best class.

EDIT: Okay yeah, I saw that part too... This dude knows exactly what a Texture is. He also knows that it's basically is a Planet in the VS. sense of the term. He really needs to stop.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
EDIT: Okay yeah, I saw that part too... This dude knows exactly what a Texture is. He also knows that it's basically is a Planet in the VS. sense of the term. He really needs to stop.
Yeah, he somehow managed to downplay the feat he worked the hardest to bring to light.
Like.. no, Greece at that point had its own fucking texture included in the larger AOG texture. The description of the shield clearly states that it recreates a miniature world, not the fucking Mediteranean .. but it's SB boy so..par for the course i guess.

Yeah, he somehow managed to downplay the feat he worked the hardest to bring to light.
Like.. no, Greece at that point had its own fucking texture included in the larger AOG texture. The description of the shield clearly states that it recreates a miniature world, not the fucking Mediteranean .. but it's SB boy so..par for the course i guess.

It's dumb because it's obvious as shit he got it from me but he still downplayed it to shit like I've seen others in SB do as well in Fate topics.
I was the one who consistently brought up how ridiculous Ahkellius Kosmos is and what Textures legit are anytime Achilles was even in a VS. battle there.
It makes it worse since he's obviously stretching Karna's powers far harder here than he did in SB where they couldn't even make him Country-Tier so you and CT won't murder him.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
But Mayuri is like Bleach's Batman, he can absolutely destroy any character with prep-time...
The funniest part is that isn't even true for Batman himself (and he absolutely shits on Mayuri for prep feats).

The idea that Mayuri has knowledge on the entire Gotei, therefore he can beat anyone of them with prep, is clearly based on Batman's similar statement regarding the Justice League. Except we have literally seen Batman fail to beat individual League members even WITH prep.

Knowing what someone is capable of, isn't remotely the same thing as being able to actually do something about it.
Let's ignore the fact that all of his prep-time didn't matter for shit against Pernida and the only reason he did well against Hitsugaya as a Zombie was due to being WELL prepared at the time.
Zombie versions of characters are also nerfed so. :maybe

Such a noob Giselle is, Reanimator West would be ashamed at those pitiful corpses.:lolwat

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
:hestonpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
:hestonpls
I mean, if they gave him something like a rocket launcher, I'd get it. But just a taser and a switchblade up against a polar bear? Is this guy consistently punching through walls and cratering the pavement with his strength or some shit?
:mjlol

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

Back when SB wasn't infested with Twilight obsessed retards.

Also, daily reminder. Mamoru Hijikata on literally his first mission for the Elements Network can move within the time-frame of 1/4691th of a second. Making him fifty-five times faster than Bella at her strongest who can only move within 1/84 of a second. Get fucked sparkly vampires. Mamoru is blitzing your asses year one.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
So if I punch reeeaaaaalllyyyy hard or just try reeeaaalllyyy hard to raw power reality warp Battler out of existence, it will totally overcome his specific hax that denies the absolute conceptual truth of reality and everything else because he simply doesn't acknowledge it. Yeah, I can counter that by just punching or warping reeeaaaallllyyyy hard!
I mean, if he's only been shown to affect reality and is weak as shit compared to whoever he's fighting....Then yeah, Tiamut just punches him.
:pepesip

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
i have never been able to find any threads that actually summed up how strong Uminegro is

like we have them on our own wiki as beating Mandrakk and the Thought Robot but it's based on ... ?
At the very least they have some Megaversal+ shit, beyond that idk, go ask that Bernkastel dude on NF in a DM.

Apparently they took Crimson King's meme a little too literally and now judging Goku based on just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back