• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

This huge nerd is really that traumatized over his Sparkly Vampires getting the beat down.
This nigga got so butthurt over shitty, sparkly vampires getting clapped all the time he created spite threads against the franchises that bodied them JUST so he could feel better about himself. What an absolute retard.
:hestonpls :russ

@Rev97 I'm not gonna continue this shit here since it's obvious you are starting shit again. Either make a thread on it if you want others opinions so bad or get off the pot about it.

Artoria's Instinct is literally Peter Parker's Spider-Sense except it can tell the future and even tell her how to win a fight in the right conditions are met. Outside of Plot BS, it was all but stated to be one of the main reasons Artoria is canonically overpowered in the Nasuverse and even Mordred is a top of the line Saber precisely because she has the same Instinct at the same rank as Salter.
And here's the funny part: Mordred's Instinct? Is seen with the same damn reverence for the entire KoTR outside of Artoria!

Not only do they mention how bad of an ill-omen it is if she didn't come with, not only did she even mention that's how she found and killed Gawain while he was wounded... but her omen was correct as she later admits it was because the Lion King(or Artoria Lancer) was incoming there minutes if not hours ahead of time despite not even seeing any type of Artoria around in advance.
So yeah, considering how bullshit Pete's Spider Sense is? Let's not beat around the bush, what Kihara did was only exceptional in his verse, that doesn't correlate to other series can't have other means to get around it like he did.

"Man there's no way that this can be Comic Flash, this has to be like CW Flash right?"
>Post Crisis and Rebirth Wally West
He literally phases her off the planet or out of existence, the fuck is this?!

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I haven't seen someone salty like that in a LONG time...
I have truly broken this buck. Amazing.

BTW, that voting poll really backfired on him.

8HSO3oD.png

CgzVC54.png

lre2TUl.png

Rev97

Illustrious
@Xhominid The Fool Not starting anything. I’ll think about making a Saber vs Accel thread. Doesn’t interest me. Feel free to make it if you want though and I’ll eventually give a reply.

Again, it’s not infallible. She fell for a simple trick with Diarmuid and she doesn’t just see and know all the powers of an opponent because she can sense omens and dangers approaching. At most she gets a feel of understanding as the attack is initiating

If she fought Accelerator, the only thing you can concretely say from her showings is that it would tell her to keep her distance

@Xhominid The Fool Not starting anything. I’ll think about making a Saber vs Accel thread. Doesn’t interest me. Feel free to make it if you want though and I’ll eventually give a reply.

Again, it’s not infallible. She fell for a simple trick with Diarmuid and she doesn’t just see and know all the powers of an opponent because she can sense omens and dangers approaching. At most she gets a feel of understanding as the attack is initiating

If she fought Accelerator, the only thing you can concretely say from her showings is that it would tell her to keep her distance

Seriously dude with these "Whataboutisms", either shut up about something you don't know about and make the thread or stop talking about it here and pretending it's not meant to be this way.
It's obvious what the hell you are doing and it doesn't need to be spelled out. Make the thread or get off the pot.

Rev97

Illustrious
Seriously dude with these "Whataboutisms", either shut up about something you don't know about and make the thread or stop talking about it here and pretending it's not meant to be this way.
It's obvious what the hell you are doing and it doesn't need to be spelled out. Make the thread or get off the pot.

saitama-ok.gif

Es_

Straight Silver
Well if I have to suffer with SB wanking twipires and such @Es_ gets to suffer SB with me

Fuck you

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

>Dark Saint uses yet another dupe
>Doesn't know that More Blood is a What If anthology series with stories mailed in by eighteen different fans of the series
>Doesn't know masters of sinanju can control the conservation of energy
>Also doesn't know how to read once again
>Gets blown the fuck out by this rando, Lenny
>I didn't have to do anything

:catjamn
Just to reiterate. Imagine being that bad at reading that you think Remo was fighting Remo possessed by Shiva. When the first guy was called fucking Jack.

How do you get Remo out of Jack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back