• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

Ah yes, more bullshit about To Aru characters being "too much" for Cu and EMIYA... when the latter 2 would solo them both.

Oooh my apologies. That being said I do believe Sakura STILL beats yang but with some difficulty

How strong do these people think Yang is?! War Arc Sakura is either Town or City level, Yang at her best is just Multi-City Block, if not JUST City Block. There would be zero difficulty in Sakura beating her ass outside of Pre-Timeskip.

Okay now I know there are alot of SB Guests watching my rebuttals because this is like, what, another topic based from here on how and where characters stack up to the Nasuverse?

At this point, Shinrabanshoman will definitely be really high up there but the strongest can still kill him without resorting to anything from the Lostbelts.

Rev97

Illustrious

Ah yes, more bullshit about To Aru characters being "too much" for Cu and EMIYA... when the latter 2 would solo them both.
Do tell. Acqua gets some insane scaling based on Kanzaki sensing greater magical power from him than Gabriel.

Knight Leader has hax to turn anything percieved as a weapon into paperweights with no power for several minutes. He’s a natural counter to most Servants that rely on weapons

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Okay now I know there are alot of SB Guests watching my rebuttals because this is like, what, another topic based from here on how and where characters stack up to the Nasuverse?

At this point, Shinrabanshoman will definitely be really high up there but the strongest can still kill him without resorting to anything from the Lostbelts.

I'm actually not sure that's true given how casual his reality warping and interference with concepts is. He's almost like a stronger Arjuna Alter at this point.

I'm actually not sure that's true given how casual his reality warping and interference with concepts is. He's almost like a stronger Arjuna Alter at this point.

Still depends to be honest. We have no true idea yet how far his powers go and it's not like no Noble Phantasms which do something similar doesn't exist or ultimately can screw with concepts themselves.
And remember, God Arjuna was primarily strong due to believing that he has no equal and he could legit do anything in his Lostbelt as he continually believed in that and only got lost even after getting stronger than normal with the ToE due to that.

I don't think ShinraBanshoMan is like that but who knows.

Rev97

Illustrious
Dude, seriously, have something better to do than to keep doing this.
Have a life man.
Can’t be helped. Ever since I first posted here, I get notifications for every reply on here so I know whenever something is posted. And I’m interested to see the logic in how either Servant solos

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Do tell. Acqua gets some insane scaling based on Kanzaki sensing greater magical power from him than Gabriel.

Knight Leader has hax to turn anything percieved as a weapon into paperweights with no power for several minutes. He’s a natural counter to most Servants that rely on weapons

As in the angel Gabriel? Didnt Acqua try to limit its power in WW3 and could barely interact with it before basically exploding?

Though given where you can scale Cu and EMIYA at this point between FGO and the Extra/Extella verse it really wouldn't matter.

Still depends to be honest. We have no true idea yet how far his powers go and it's not like no Noble Phantasms which do something similar doesn't exist or ultimately can screw with concepts themselves.
And remember, God Arjuna was primarily strong due to believing that he has no equal and he could legit do anything in his Lostbelt as he continually believed in that and only got lost even after getting stronger than normal with the ToE due to that.

I don't think ShinraBanshoMan is like that but who knows.

I mean, he rewrote the entire world, brought all of humanity back to life, and rewrote the concept of death itself. The last few chapters have been fucking wild :skully

Moreover he says he has done and can do this as many times as necessary to satisfy Haumea (the girl who incinerated the planet but is totally helpless against Shinrabanshoman)

Rev97

Illustrious
As in the angel Gabriel? Didnt Acqua try to limit its power in WW3 and could barely interact with it before basically exploding?

Though given where you can scale Cu and EMIYA at this point between FGO and the Extra/Extella verse it really wouldn't matter.

It was pointed out by Fiamma that even when forcibly taking the power of the Archangel your aligned with, it’s extremely dangerous for any God’s Right Seat member to do so just because their adding a shit ton of power already. Acqua on his own runs on constant 200% overlocking with both Saint Powers and God’s Right Seat powers with his Divine Mother’s Mercy ability keeping both in check. Without DMM, he would literally explode from his two powers otherwise, so adding even more power than that was already too much him.

He took more than half its power before expiring and nearly crippled it too.

That and Gabriel that Fiamma called might have been stronger compared to the clumsily summoned Angel Fall Gabriel that Kanzaki compares Acqua too,

Kanzaki gritted her teeth. The power Acqua of the Back boasted as a member of God's Right Seat was Gabriel, otherwise known as Power of God.

(Back then, Misha Kreutzev manifested incomplete...)

Kanzaki recalled the battle she fought against the formidable genuine archangel.

(But it's strange... I can feel something even greater than that from Acqua...?!)

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Sparkly vampires must do this shit to stand a chance

u1tc5pZ.gif

kGSj3Dw.gif
"Probably like a gag or something. In REAL life we don't sparkle after being hit"- SB probably
:skully

Can’t be helped. Ever since I first posted here, I get notifications for every reply on here so I know whenever something is posted. And I’m interested to see the logic in how either Servant solos

Then make a topic on it?

mean, he rewrote the entire world, brought all of humanity back to life, and rewrote the concept of death itself. The last few chapters have been fucking wild :skully

Moreover he says he has done and can do this as many times as necessary to satisfy Haumea (the girl who incinerated the planet but is totally helpless against Shinrabanshoman)

True but again, it's not like it's new to the Nasuverse for real though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back