• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev97

Illustrious
I’m looking through that thread right now. Most people on that one at least actually say Mercer stomps the Twilight vampires.

I’m looking through that thread right now. Most people on that one at least actually say Mercer stomps the Twilight vampires.

Doesn't matter what the Cullen do to Alex, he will keep regenerating as long as there is biomass around. He is probably not as fast but he is tough enough to resist all sort of Modern military power.

I think the one of the only possibilities for the vampires winning would be if any of them have the power to shut off Alex's mind and turn him into a vegetable...

However, "Alex" is not even a real human, but a concious entity made from the virus. How will vampire powers work against something not human?

Through Regen and it being a virus in human form seems to be the standard case. They still believe they are faster otherwise despite Alex being well past their level of speed and strength by an assload since he has insane levels of mass as he absorbed hundreds of humans.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
speaking of SB, update @Crimson Dragoon

mod locked and all MCU vs twilight threads now require mod review :mjlol
It got that bad for Twilight of all things :mjlol
@Atem
:hestonpls

Surprisingly enough yes, last I looked there was only one arguing for Twivamps

lo and behold, it was the same one going for fourteen pages in Thor vs Cullens

Bruh?!?!
Why was this ever made?

...Thinking about it, I believe that Kotomine really is > Kingpin.
Feels weird as hell though they keep trying to put Kingpin to Spider-Man when if Spider-Man ever goes serious on him, he's basically a dead man walking with no chance at hell for victory.
And Daredevil is only really baseline Superhuman.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Kingpin can take on Cap and Black Panther, it's just Spider-man when he's not trying to not kill his opponents is just stronger than that tier of street levelers

Kingpin can take on Cap and Black Panther, it's just Spider-man when he's not trying to not kill his opponents is just stronger than that tier of street levelers

Ah ok, that makes more sense.
Though I need to look back on where Kotomine stands at due to it being slightly complicated from his HF fight against Shirou and how tough his Swords where that he punched through them to hurt Shirou while dying.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
It just keeps on getting worse for Dark Saint. Not even CV is buying what he's selling. A whole week after the fact.

jvjgoWq.png

c9L3MS1.png

MO5ZI2S.png

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

He also unironically thinks Iihiko is "beyond omnipotence" and the strongest character in fiction. Yet he had the nerve to call anybody else a Lionel Suggs. After he went on a spiel gushing about how great Iihiko was with a giant text wall.

I need to remember Monster Aizen here is like Island level right?
Because either way, I think Current Blackbeard would beat his ass and he wouldn't go higher than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back