• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
@OtherGalaxy

5. Period for combatants (Year/Saga/Age)
Unicron Trilogy entirety for Megatron

never forget :russ

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy

never forget :russ
nobody even knew to factor in FunPub back then either

current Megatron cui's 99% of Toriko now :kobeha

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
nobody even knew to factor in FunPub back then either

current Megatron cui's 99% of Toriko now :kobeha
Master Megatron deadass overpowers Vector Prime in the very first episode too :mjlol

same Vector Prime who after just getting his memories back wrests away the Cyber Caliber from Mogahn the Mass, turns it into his signature weapon, and beats the shit out of him

also scrub Boros has to do his ultimate attack that costs him all of his energy to just waste the Earth's surface in the manga and webcomic, maybe outright planet bust in the anime

Master Megatron, meanwhile, would destroy Earth as mere collateral from fighting Super Starscream as noted in both Cybertron and Galaxy Force

the unwanted child of Broly and Leela doesn't have shit :kobeha

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Master Megatron deadass overpowers Vector Prime in the very first episode too :mjlol

same Vector Prime who after just getting his memories back wrests away the Cyber Caliber from Mogahn the Mass, turns it into his signature weapon, and beats the shit out of him

also scrub Boros has to do his ultimate attack that costs him all of his energy to just waste the Earth's surface in the manga and webcomic, maybe outright planet bust in the anime

Master Megatron, meanwhile, would destroy Earth as mere collateral from fighting Super Starscream as noted in both Cybertron and Galaxy Force

the unwanted child of Broly and Leela doesn't have shit :kobeha
transformers has the most powerful retcons of all time
still funny as hell to me that Prima appeared in 2 panels, and because of decades of retcons he's casually soloing verses like Tenchi Muyo

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

Myralice

Apparently I'm a problem.
Do my eyes deceive me or is the Vader wank getting a pushback?
Or is using Jojo a sign of desperation?

Do my eyes deceive me or is the Vader wank getting a pushback?
Or is using Jojo a sign of desperation?

What wank? It's Disney Darth Vader, if anything, they are making the JoJo's look pathetic.

>Boruto Orochimaru
>Like he would struggle against the Hashira in any fashion.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
from what I've seen you need Legends top tiers to stand any kind of chance against GER at all

not sure where Disney canon sits in overall stats though other than stuff like Oneness Luke or the Bedlam Spirits doesn't exist any more

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/canon-darth-vader-vs-legends-darth-vader.997265/

Canon rather solidly. His feats in the comic are great, and there’s a lot of stuff that a legends version *might* be able to do which he actually *did*.

Scaling isn’t a major problem either, and suffers a lot that many of his EU stories were earlier in the EU before he was solidified as the chosen one. Legends and Disney, the baseline for jedi and masters is pretty similar (and The Clone Wars is canon to both and in some cases the best showings of characters in both versions!), it’s only some specific characters and stories that crank up the power. The best scaling for Vader is The Force Unleashed, which is good and all, but canon Vader kills a kaiju, which is better anyway.

It’s a fight but I very solidly give it to canon Vader, who has equal or better feats in every area.

????????????????

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
how does he mention the clone wars and say TFU is the best scaling for Vader

like I know fuck all about star wars but even I know the Mortis stuff was among the best feats in the series for Anakin

how does he mention the clone wars and say TFU is the best scaling for Vader

like I know fuck all about star wars but even I know the Mortis stuff was among the best feats in the series for Anakin

Because for them, The feats they can SEE is what matters most as well as "consistency".
Mortis doesn't matter for them despite the Son, Daughter and Father literally being the Force Incarnate of it's different spectrums(Son The Dark Side, Daughter The Light Side and the Father is the Force itself).
Remember how Goldenboy used to bring up how we can't just Electro using Lightning as it's actual speed because "it doesn't behave like Real Lightning" despite no Lightning in fiction acts like Real Lightning? That's basically the basis of how SB primarily treats stuff like this.

And it's why they are such shit when it comes to any actual feats and why they downplay so hard.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/alternity-megatron-takes-on-a-gauntlet.870800/

this thread's funny because the clown ass nigga in question....is ME :skully
It states Hytherion can destroy the world, which by sheer size makes sense. That in mind, he's not getting through TTGL, JoJo, Tenchi, etc.

Probably stomps Touhou and ToAru. Unfortunately I don't think it can take Haruhi's verse.

He can probably take the Nasuverse though.

Granted we all lowballed the fuck out of transformers back then but how the fuck did I think Hytherion was planet level. Its whole gimmick is eating universes

times have really changed
that gauntlet is very weird though

1. Diebuster - solos
  2. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - stops at the TTGL
  3. Nasuverse - from what I know, solos
  4. Warhammer 40000 - solos
  5. DC Comicsverse - stops at whatever is higher than standard multiversal stuff
  6. Marvelverse - ditto, could maybe compare to something around Shuma Gorath's level
  7. Bastard!! - solos
  8. Pokemon - solos
  9. Image comicsverse - no idea
  10. King of Braves Gao Gai Gar - solos
  11. Doctor Who - no idea
  12. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - solos
  13. Touhou - solos
  14. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - solos
  15. Tenchi Muyo! - around the same level as this, from what I can tell. Might not be able to clear
  16. Nipponverse - no clue
  17. Houshin Engi - solos
  18. Star Wars - star wars is transformers canon :maybe
  19. Supernatural - solos
  20. ToAruverse - solos

Last edited:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
from what I've seen you need Legends top tiers to stand any kind of chance against GER at all

not sure where Disney canon sits in overall stats though other than stuff like Oneness Luke or the Bedlam Spirits doesn't exist any more
GER is apparently not even in the thread

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
GER is apparently not even in the thread
they probably just overrated Tusk Act 4 then

cuz yeah Infinite Energy Spin is broken........if it hits you

SBR's characters are all bullet timers and the only thing pushing them higher is an MHS calc that doesn't even exist any more

there's no FTL feats in the new universe in JoJo

All Might is many times faster than an enhanced sniper round and imo his physical strength should be above non-Sun buffed Gawain, given his ability to annihilate city blocks with the air pressure of his punches. That's generally not something most Servants can do without a Noble Phantasm or Mana Burst.

Someone should tell this man that Gawain even without Numerals stack to this thanks to Jeanne D'Arc in the Apocrypha LN:
…No, I’m not alone.

Though his goals were different, there was a boy who fought without seeking the Holy Grail. There was someone who knew her and had walked alongside her… Right now, that might be enough for her.

Berserker of Red howled—and Ruler readied her holy flag, saying, “Come at me.”

Right before he swung down his gladius, Ruler repelled it with her holy flag. Two of his whip arms attacked her—and she blocked them both. But then, the third one, which had hidden behind them, swung at her—!

“Ugh, kuh—!!”

She received a direct hit. She was blown away and rolled across the ground. Luckily, the Dragon Tooth Warriors who had been ordered to kill her acted as cushions for her. In compensation for bringing her to a stop, a row of three of them was smashed apart; she would have flown to the edge of the battlefield if not for that. That attack technique been done through Berserker’s physical strength that was so great it was hard to believe and his prana that he had kept stockpiling.

No, perhaps the attack just now… shouldn’t be called a ‘technique’.

As she stood up, Ruler wiped blood from her lips. Ruler kept a backup of the body she was possessing—of Laeticia’s body. When she achieved her objective or if she was killed midway through the war, at that instant, Laeticia’s body would return to its original form as recorded in the backup and, depending on the situation, would be forcefully transported somewhere safe. With that process, no matter how many wounds this body received, it would immediately regenerate.

Therefore, it could be said there was no problem no matter how wounded she became, but… if she had received the blow just now while defenceless, she would have died.

When Shirou had carelessly talked to Caster of Red about his origins, Caster couldn’t help seeming as if he were about to spill over and fall from the gossip. Moreover, it was quite possible that he’d publish it as biography.

“Hmph. I am not so much of a fiend that I’d expose people’s privacy, but—whoa there.”

An impact ran through the ground beneath them from the bottom of the gardens. The whole gardens trembled violently as if affected by an earthquake.

“…That was?”

The aftershock of Berserker’s attack, probably. It seems he’s about to reach his critical point.

Assassin of Red ordered the Hanging Gardens to ascend higher in the air. It would be troubling if these gardens were targeted by that [weapon]. He should be targeting not these gardens, but the Fortress of Millennia.

“However—won’t the Holy Grail break as a result?”

And yes, I explicitly made certain to look it over and they happen within the same timeframe as what happened:
As if having seen through her doubts, a pillar of light rained down from the sky.

“Wha…!?”

The seven-colored light, which would have seemed beautiful if this weren’t a battlefield, was aimed not at Ruler, but at—

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?”

A howl that was mixed with both anguish and joy. Berserker of Red had received damage, and as a result his Noble Phantasm began healing the flesh that had been torn apart. But even the hero of rebellion Spartacus would probably soon be at his limit.

…No, he had already crossed over his limits. He had endured, endured, and endured every possible torture. All that was left was for him to spit it back out—

Instantly, Ruler understood the Red camp’s aim in firing that pillar of light from the sky and Berserker’s own aim.

What this howling man aimed to destroy were oppressors and their vassals… In other words…

“He intends to destroy everything here…!!”

This is exactly after the first passage and while the 2nd passage does bring up what happened with Sieg becoming Siegfried, it was obvious the shockwave only caught up to where the Hanging Gardens was as Spartacus was still at critical condition.

Excalibur Galatine is powerful, sure, but it's also his super move and not something he just pulls out at the start of the fight. I'd give solid odds to All Might, at least for the first round.

*Sigh*

Done by simply planting his sword in the ground. While this is Grand Assassin King Hassan, we also get this from a completely drained Sieg in the Apocrypha Anime:

That huge floating slab we see Sieg easily cut through is well beyond any feat in MHA. This is like thinking what Meninas did in her introduction is weak sauce to All Might(virtually carrying an entire city block, buildings and all, like it's nothing but a pizza container).

Maddie

Acclaimed
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/alternity-megatron-takes-on-a-gauntlet.870800/

this thread's funny because the clown ass nigga in question....is ME :skully

Granted we all lowballed the fuck out of transformers back then but how the fuck did I think Hytherion was planet level. Its whole gimmick is eating universes

times have really changed
that gauntlet is very weird though

1. Diebuster - solos
  2. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - stops at the TTGL
  3. Nasuverse - from what I know, solos
  4. Warhammer 40000 - solos
  5. DC Comicsverse - stops at whatever is higher than standard multiversal stuff
  6. Marvelverse - ditto, could maybe compare to something around Shuma Gorath's level
  7. Bastard!! - solos
  8. Pokemon - solos
  9. Image comicsverse - no idea
  10. King of Braves Gao Gai Gar - solos
  11. Doctor Who - no idea
  12. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - solos
  13. Touhou - solos
  14. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - solos
  15. Tenchi Muyo! - around the same level as this, from what I can tell. Might not be able to clear
  16. Nipponverse - no clue
  17. Houshin Engi - solos
  18. Star Wars - star wars is transformers canon :maybe
  19. Supernatural - solos
  20. ToAruverse - solos
Time Lords low end weapons dismantle planets, stars, star systems, and galaxies

Weaponry in TARDISes can cut apart universes, split and merge timelines, etc

Higher end weaponry can destroy the entirety of N-Space and it's infinitely divergent universes as a result

The best weapons they have are a threat to the entire multiverse which is more like Megaverse+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back