• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of that:
Rules:

• Everyone at their strongest
  • Manga, anime, VN/LN/novel, game feats
  • No prep, no knowledge
  • Determined to win
  • They start 2000 meters apart
  • Takes place in the Servantverse
  • Win by death or KO

Who is the strongest character XX can beat in the following verses?
(no particular order)

• Toriko
  • Bleach (Soul King included)
  • God of High School
  • So I'm a Spider, So What?
  • Medaka Box
  • Dragon Ball
  • Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

She virtually solos all of these unless it's Dragonball Super/TOEIland Dragonball Z or if there's a Galaxy level anything in Toriko.
She murders everyone else...

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of that:
Rules:

She virtually solos all of these unless it's Dragonball Super/TOEIland Dragonball Z or if there's a Galaxy level anything in Toriko.
She murders everyone else...
Gourmet Gods are the only thing galaxy level in Toriko
verse does have a lot of hax but this is fate we're talking about so I wouldn't be surprised if they could resist it lol

SB does use a few other fictions, theyre just always shit

And the rare others they do use, they are absolutely fucking terrible at actually being fair to them.

Round 1:Shiki Tohno and Shiki Ryougi vs Upper Moon and Muzan
Round 2:Watanabe no Tsuna vs Upper Moon and Muzan
Round 3:Raikou vs Upper Moon and Muzan
Round 4:Rama vs Upper Moon and Muzan
Round 5:Taigong Wang vs Upper Moon and Muzan
Bonus Rounds(Demon vs Demon)
Round 1:Ciel and Roa vs Upper Moon and Muzan
Round 2:Sion(Tsukihime)and Vlov vs Upper Moon and Muzan
Round 3:Nrvnqsr Chaos vs Upper Moon and Muzan
Round 4:Shuten and Ibaraki vs Upper Moon and Muzan

Wow, this is a stomp from the word go...
lol at the first post believing a Servant would somehow lose to the Upper Moons and Muzan.

Gourmet Gods are the only thing galaxy level in Toriko
verse does have a lot of hax but this is fate we're talking about so I wouldn't be surprised if they could resist it lol

It depends on what the Gourmet Gods are capable of doing with said hax.
Nasuverse's resistance to hax depends on the level and power of said hax of course but if things are strong enough(like say the Rhongomyniad MHXX has), it would still be able to help further overpower it.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
oh I meant toriko in general with hax, it's a pretty potent verse especially characters like the Eight Kings and NEO

all we really know about the Gourmet Gods is they survived a big bang and are bigger than galaxies

Maddie

Acclaimed
Because the other 50% is One Piece. There are no other franchises on SB. (except Naruto and Bleach)
If all VS forums had a containment thread where everyone was forced to debate these four for all eternity AND NOWHERE ELSE...
Paradise~
I want them to use more Halo, Doctor Who, Xeelee, and 40k. They tend to be better with those verses, or at least Dragon Ball cuz they're so bad with it it's fun to debate, but noooop, just boring fateshit

i want them to use transformers because I only care about transformers matchups :wow

LMFAO, it's not like you guys are gonna miss much...

10 pages... and it's still ongoing and no one has any clue on how any of them truly stacks up.

What the fuck is this? :lolwat

And the usual...

Maddie

Acclaimed
LMFAO, it's not like you guys are gonna miss much...

10 pages... and it's still ongoing and no one has any clue on how any of them truly stacks up.

What the fuck is this? :lolwat

And the usual...

CIS vs Humanity should be clearcut

Since this is Disney, CIS have similar firepower (IIRC heavier turbolasers get low gigatons in Disney), lower range, "dumber" and less versatile ships than UNSC/ME Humanity, but an obscene numbers advantage, much better starfighters, and far superior FTL. Logistically they have this in the bag.

CIS vs Humanity should be clearcut

Since this is Disney, CIS have similar firepower (IIRC heavier turbolasers get low gigatons in Disney), lower range, "dumber" and less versatile ships than UNSC/ME Humanity, but an obscene numbers advantage, much better starfighters, and far superior FTL. Logistically they have this in the bag.

Yeah but this is Spacebattles man, when have they EVER been clearcut on actually being correct?
Like they keep talking about how "You can easily devastate a Droid Platoon with one grenade" and yet they don't understand that:
1. The Droids overwhelm with sheer numbers
2. Most of them aren't manufactured correctly so that the Trade Federation will lean more on Sidious as he planned.

They aren't even talking about the far better droids we see in the Prequels or otherwise which ARE very effective.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/alternity-megatron-takes-on-a-gauntlet.870800/

this thread's funny because the clown ass nigga in question....is ME :skully

Granted we all lowballed the fuck out of transformers back then but how the fuck did I think Hytherion was planet level. Its whole gimmick is eating universes

times have really changed
that gauntlet is very weird though

1. Diebuster - solos
  2. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - stops at the TTGL
  3. Nasuverse - from what I know, solos
  4. Warhammer 40000 - solos
  5. DC Comicsverse - stops at whatever is higher than standard multiversal stuff
  6. Marvelverse - ditto, could maybe compare to something around Shuma Gorath's level
  7. Bastard!! - solos
  8. Pokemon - solos
  9. Image comicsverse - no idea
  10. King of Braves Gao Gai Gar - solos
  11. Doctor Who - no idea
  12. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - solos
  13. Touhou - solos
  14. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - solos
  15. Tenchi Muyo! - around the same level as this, from what I can tell. Might not be able to clear
  16. Nipponverse - no clue
  17. Houshin Engi - solos
  18. Star Wars - star wars is transformers canon :maybe
  19. Supernatural - solos
  20. ToAruverse - solos
Valiant still ontop thanks to Solar
:LexLul:

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

Wanky Gilgamesh that can solo Marvel and DC according to statements about something being omnipotent when in the same breath it's only stated to be as powerful as the sun, and a bunch of other horseshit.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Same guy who was complaining about the "Remo Williams wank" and saying he "totally wasn't Dark Saint" is now wanking Gilgamesh with massive text walls of zero substance to fanfic him into being the most powerful character in fiction.

Holy cow look in a mirror, bro. That wank is worse anything I have ever claimed by a magnitude of several bazillion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back