• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member

Just so that people don't think that all I do is pick on Spacebattles, this shit is dumb as well.

Gojou being able to defeat Brandish or Kisuke is fucking laughable considering:
1. Infinity actually does have limits and Brandish being able to shrink motherfuckers would absolutely screw it up entirely. Not to mention she's FAR sturdier and tankier than he is and I would even say faster than him too.

2. Kisuke's Bankai is able to literally stitch Reality/Space itself together(He did this explicitly to lead Grimmjow to Askin and himself), there isn't shit Infinity is doing against that(not to mention if Gojou gets too close, immediate GG).

3. Shinrabanshoman literally turns Yhwach into the Sun.
Brandish is faster and most definitely tankier
And lol Bleach and Fire Force have a couple guys that'd dick him down

Brandish is faster and most definitely tankier
And lol Bleach and Fire Force have a couple guys that'd dick him down

Yeah, it's funny to me how many people seriously still put Infinity on the Moon... when even in the very series it comes from, there's so many caveats to it, that it's basically a move that just exists to make people be "surprised" when someone bypasses it.

So it always makes me laugh a bit when I see people consistently put it up on some kind of pedestal to show how OP Gojou is which seriously reminds me of Accelerator and how people wank the shit out of his Vectors when it's literally can be overcome pretty easily in plenty of series known and Medusa has more ridiculous applications of it in Soul Eater.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
considering they think gaping dragon's feat is somehow hot shit by dark souls standards that thread is just a lost cause

Chaos ain't do all that calcing for this smfh
Fundamentalists also have some bullshit incantations. They can literally control causality and regression, and have a hard counter for immortality via the Death Rune. As we see with Those Who Live in Death, and D who hunts them. And Jesus Christ his armor was wicked, and apparently he's friends with Maliketh.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Fundamentalists also have some bullshit incantations. They can literally control causality and regression, and have a hard counter for immortality via the Death Rune. As we see with Those Who Live in Death, and D who hunts them. And Jesus Christ his armor was wicked, and apparently he's friends with Maliketh.
Can they bypass Soma regen?
:rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back