• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, vs wiki is gonna have a sperg-out if this match ever happens then, and Goetia loses, because they rate him higher than Zamasu, and believe he wins handily.
:mjlol

VS. Battle Wikia is weird when they come to Fate. On one hand, they make Artoria completely pathetic despite her causing Gilgamesh to retreat and have to basically fight seriously to win(and she can murk him easily if he screws around). Meanwhile Gilgamesh is Multiversal 5-C whatever because of some "dimensional barriers" despite that not being at all what they are thinking of.

So characters are all over the damn place when it comes to feats in VS. Wikia.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Okay maybe I’m dumb but I don’t see a problem with this? It’s been sometime since I’ve watched FMA:B, but like I’m pretty sure RWBY already has feats on Bradley’s level in Volume 1-3. And he’s the strongest of the Homunculi. Other than Gluttony’s and Pride’s hax she should actually outstat them.

Fake edit: Okay wait I’ve actually looked at the thread and there saying she can defeat Father.

:skully
Okay her taking out the Homunculi I can get. But Father? Dude can just bury underground and shit. Are they saying she can freeze him? He could literally just transmute that shit.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Okay maybe I’m dumb but I don’t see a problem with this? It’s been sometime since I’ve watched FMA:B, but like I’m pretty sure RWBY already has feats on Bradley’s level in Volume 1-3. And he’s the strongest of the Homunculi. Other than Gluttony’s and Pride’s hax she should actually outstat them.

Fake edit: Okay wait I’ve actually looked at the thread and there saying she can defeat Father.

:skully
Okay her taking out the Homunculi I can get. But Father? Dude can just bury underground and shit. Are they saying she can freeze him? He could literally just transmute that shit.
Is that father pre or post absorption of God, before Hohenheim finessed him? One folds her, the other blinks her. :mjlol

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Is that father pre or post absorption of God, before Hohenheim finessed him? One folds her, the other blinks her. :mjlol
Pre-Hohenheim plan. Holy fuck do they actually think that she can defeat God Father? He summons a sun and nuke her. Hell that laserbeam he used when he was weakened is more powerful than any feat in RWBY.

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Pre-Hohenheim plan. Holy fuck they actually think that she can defeat God Father? He summons a sun and nuke her. Hell that laserbeam he used when he was weakened is more powerful than any feat in RWBY.
Nah, I was just asking which one they were talking about. Though, if that's a stance one of them actually takes, then I have no words. :mjlol

There's a very good reason I primarily just ignore these threads now because they are legit just fucking around at this point.

This is an oddly contradictory case, yes.

Um how? We have seen it blown through a Stage 7 Sefar who is well over a Thousand Meters tall and destroyed her entire Torso area when it hit:

The only thing we even got otherwise was that it wouldn't be able to hit the entire enemy Army of Iskandar's Reality Marble and that isn't even a guarantee, just not a certainty:
Fate/Zero Volume 4 said:
Source

A clash between Iskander’s Ioinoi Hetairoi and Artoria’s Excalibur was not guaranteed to end in victory for Artoria.

Alexander reveled in his tyrannical kingship without restraint; he reveled in the violent way of the Ionian Hetairoi, and took pride in it. If she were not to defeat him with the similar symbol of the King of Knights' ideology, the ‘Sword of Promised Victory’ Excalibur, then Arturia’s way of kingship would be broken and ended.

Rider’s Noble Phantasm had a strength such that even thinking about it would cause one to tremble all over. Even if Saber were to exert the strength of her own Noble Phantasm to the greatest extent, victory was not guaranteed.

Otherwise Bennu is 490 meters in mean diameter and the Gigantic Horror is bigger than the Fuyuki Bridge.

As established in Zero she only evaporated the specific part of the river where Caster's monster was, not the whole thing.
Which doesn't contradict what she says in Stay Night.

And I find it funny(Not really) that Siriel missed this:
Source
Extra detail on the destruction caused by Excalibur vs the Giant Horror

“We are the managers of Fuyuki. If the Heaven’s Feel is going to leave the concealment of the Holy Church and proceed openly, then I hope unnecessary disturbances can be avoided.”
At this moment, Maiya, who had been quiet until now, suddenly interrupted.
“Saber’s Noble Phantasm caused damage to the surrounding structures last night?”

“– Luckily, it was minimal damage. Coincidentally, there was a large ship on the path of her attack. However, one mistake would have indeed flattened all the houses on the opposite river bank.”
“It was us who placed the ship there.”

Hearing Maiya’s words, Saber’s eyebrows twitched. Indeed, it was precisely because that ship was there that she was able to use Excalibur without worries. However, she only knew upon hearing Maiya that it was actually prepared by Kiritsugu.

Even with all of the conditions she laid out, if she made one mistake, the sheer force would have destroyed the houses anyway... which goes against it being a "small focused beam"

Not according to Galatine's entry, no.

She literally "swung the beam" to kill Gilgamesh in F/SN by using it pointblank.

Or the statement that it might not defeat IH, for that matter.

Read up earlier why I called BS on that.

This matches every time Excalibur is ever used, with the exception of Bennu. Saber never sweeps it, not even in HA when fighting infinite shadows in a deserted city, despite the fact that it would make it much harder to dodge.

I do think it's silly, but Nasu seems to consider that Excalibur only attacks a single point (if a large one). It could be that she can only manage Excalibur's force with a vertical swing or something.

Literally lists the one point where she does sweep it somehow means that it can never do that again... despite Saber Alter's most infamous use of Excalibur Morgan... is from a swiping motion:
hqdefault.jpg

This didn't even take me long to find, this was on R/Grand Order just by searching her name and looking for her 2nd animation update in FGO there:

This fucker knows better and he keeps fucking lying about it.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>IB would turn saitama into a normal Human
Mr. OMG, you've said some wild shit before dawg, but this is next level
laughing-crying.gif

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

laughing-crying.gif

I remember how in the original Universal To Aru thread I said that we should've just disregarded everything the proponents were saying the moment they revealed their info to be from Spacebattles. And here we are.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

laughing-crying.gif
????????

i really havent cared much about the sb toaru drama but this is a.... very strange take to say the least

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
????????

i really havent cared much about the sb toaru drama but this is a.... very strange take to say the least
Dont be nice, call it what it is. Absolute Bullshit.

Attempting to claim that the Pure Phase can overwrite another fictional universes version of normal in order to try and claim it can then negate that normal because it isn't normal by To Aru standards is bullshit of the highest degree.

this is up there with "genjutsu wont work because he doesn't have chakra" and "they don't have reitsu so they auto lose"
laughing-crying.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back