• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Is that father pre or post absorption of God, before Hohenheim finessed him? One folds her, the other blinks her. :mjlol
Outside of the verse, there's not much of a difference between the two versions outside of God Father having displayed more abilities like the finger flex soul fuck or casually transmuting tornadoes.
On a DC/Dura scale, both versions sit at Island lvl.

Good luck to the main RWBY cast dealing with that.

All of these are on the front page... is there seriously nothing else for them at this point?

Tohru gets absolutely fucking wrecked.

1. The Sakura Five
  2. Gilgamesh, Enkidu, Richard and Alcides
  3. Quetzalcoatl, Super Karna, Saber Venus and King Hassan
  4. Artoria Avalon, BB (composite), Arcueid (Remake)
  5. Oberon
  6. Albion
  7. Cernunnos

First group is literally people the Fairy Tail verse can never beat is just hilarious to me...
For those that don't know, the Sakura Five are basically AI Servants created by and from BB and each of them basically have their most broken ability be as an Authority(Basically like a "Miracle" or a "Command from God/The Universe".):
Meltryllis can break down anything she hits with her blades or knee spikes and absorb it to power herself up, including intelligence, skills, the whole nine yards.

Passionlip can crush anything that fits into her big ass claws... except this also includes PERSPECTIVE. She was able to instantly crush 100 Servants AND can crush the Space in the picture frame as well(meaning just getting out of the scope doesn't matter) and yes, the game emphatically states Passionlip can canonically crush even Earth or other Planets if she is far away enough for it to work.

Kingprotea literally goes by "get bigger, get stronger"(Like most of the huge beings in the Nasuverse but she takes it up several notches) except she has no theoretical limit(Even with BB installing something that would ultimately regress her size which is why she seals her away). Meaning she can literally destroy Planets effortlessly if she gets too big and even at her base size of 30 Meters, she's still way too out of the league of most Servants and her Noble Phantasm allows her to bypass Square Cube Law and get as big as she wants.

Violet is seen as the weakest... until you realize she has a Time Stop as her Authority in where she looks.

And Kazuradrop can basically make people as small as bugs in her "Bug Space" and it can last for hundreds of days without a problem(This isn't her actual true broken abilities, but she can devour her sisters if she wants and gains their abilities so... yeah).

Fairy Tail has no chance at all beating anyone but the Sakura Five being first is just SB being real stupid.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
You don't need to invoke either excuse. Absolutely nothing about Skyrim dragons suggests they'd immune to getting stabbed to death by regular humans with regular swords (in fact this explicitly happens in other TES properties like Redguard), and their placement in the game world directly suggests that they can.
The sword and Redguard that never display feats that make them massively strong than a normal sword and Redguard, yes.
>Says Cyrus is a normal human with a normal sword who kills Nahfahlaar
>Someone else points out that you can't even scratch Nahfahlaar without using Nahfahlaars flames against him
>This proves that Nahfahlaar can be killed by an ordinary sword
6hNdowP.jpg

Also you can overlook it because SB's hateboner for TES is as big as their hateboners for Star Wars and the MCU, but they're also downplaying the fuck Astorias and saying he wins because he's a big guy who swings a big sword.

>Says Cyrus is a normal human with a normal sword who kills Nahfahlaar
>Someone else points out that you can't even scratch Nahfahlaar without using Nahfahlaars flames against him
>This proves that Nahfahlaar can be killed by an ordinary sword
6hNdowP.jpg

Also you can overlook it because SB's hateboner for TES is as big as their hateboners for Star Wars and the MCU, but they're also downplaying the fuck Astorias and saying he wins because he's a big guy who swings a big sword.

Honestly their Hateboner for TES, Star Wars and the MCU is as big as their Hateboner for Fate.
And yeah, they are downplaying Artorias real hard(as they also usually do for most of the Soulsborne series).
SB really... REALLY depend too much on if a feat is shown, that's when it's taken into a account and ignore everything else.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Honestly their Hateboner for TES, Star Wars and the MCU is as big as their Hateboner for Fate.
And yeah, they are downplaying Artorias real hard(as they also usually do for most of the Soulsborne series).
SB really... REALLY depend too much on if a feat is shown, that's when it's taken into a account and ignore everything else.
I haven't really paid that much attention to Fate I'm afraid, but I know it's a fantasy with some untraditional ways, so it's no wonder they hate it. SB seem to have this idea that fantasy has to comply with traditional fantasy tropes, which is something a friend said probably imagrated to SBs vs section from their fanfiction section.

Even then, I'd point out Nahfahlaar onscreen survived an island exploding, but they'd probably ignore it. Or say it was "esoteric" or some shit.

I haven't really paid that much attention to Fate I'm afraid, but I know it's a fantasy with some untraditional ways, so it's no wonder they hate it. SB seem to have this idea that fantasy has to comply with traditional fantasy tropes, which is something a friend said probably imagrated to SBs vs section from their fanfiction section.

Yeah that's pretty much it. Fate isn't 100% like other Fantasy series(It has similar elements but not exact) and considering most of them don't even bother trying to even ask other Fate fans past themselves and THOSE Fate fans primarily bullshit towards the feats done in the series, it makes sense.

Even then, I'd point out Nahfahlaar onscreen survived an island exploding, but they'd probably ignore it. Or say it was "esoteric" or some shit.

Because as you stated, it's a cutscene in the intro and somehow, that doesn't count despite the intro cutscene showed the hell happened in the World...

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yeah that's pretty much it. Fate isn't 100% like other Fantasy series(It has similar elements but not exact) and considering most of them don't even bother trying to even ask other Fate fans past themselves and THOSE Fate fans primarily bullshit towards the feats done in the series, it makes sense.

Because as you stated, it's a cutscene in the intro and somehow, that doesn't count despite the intro cutscene showed the hell happened in the World...
Usually SB would say those cinematic trailers are > ESO itself. Except in this case* because it's an impressive feat and therefore doesn't count.

*Also the one where a manifestation of Akatosh dwarves nebulas. Which going by TES cosmology is likely far more impressive than IRL nebulas.

Basically it's schrodinger's canon

Usually SB would say those cinematic trailers are > ESO itself. Except in this case* because it's an impressive feat and therefore doesn't count.

*Also the one where a manifestation of Akatosh dwarves nebulas. Which going by TES cosmology is likely far more impressive than IRL nebulas.

Basically it's schrodinger's canon

Again, this isn't even the first time that's happened. Let me show you ChaosTheory's main thing for why we primarily have certain Servants at Planetary:

It's not even majorly complicated in and of itself nor is it calc filled or anything, it's just stuff that comes explicitly from the series itself.
What makes this worse? Just like as you showed, they will absolutely deny something happening if it doesn't 100% fit their purview no matter how true it is and how backed up it is.

If you remember, me and ChaosTheory had an argument with Garbs(SB Fate debator) over this:

IPmbVAY.jpg

And that somehow, despite this being it's core function, it MUST HAVE fired weaker shots and that somehow, it's "shorter" cool down timers are from those and that it's true shot would take potentially weeks, months or years to "cool down" which makes zero sense for interstellar space ships and Battle ships for that matter:
KVww2WB.jpg

oT4dVYO.jpg

They even state it AGAIN, clear as day that's how much power Artemis is capable of with every. single. shot.

Again, this is SB who will immediately agree to anything stated from To Aru to be truth even when there is a load of caveats between each. They truly do fuck with Fate's canon too whenever they have the chance.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

train crash > gundanium alloy :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back