• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

I have never met something so evil and fucking cursed to put Fate's Chaos against fucking anyone in Bleach...
lbchaos.png

From Type-Rey's words on it:

And let's not forget that it can literally devour concepts, energy and even realities on the level of a Nasuverse Planet to sustain itself just to keep on trucking :mjlol

Actually that's false and completely misunderstands how that even works(As the person never even brought up Gods at all):
Other Gods can very much revive people who die from other Gods just fine, and Demeter WAS weakened from Poseidon's Legacy, losing HER immortality and mass regen(And thus Gods can kill Gods, duh)... But ZEUS is explicitly so goddamned bullshit strong, getting hit with his Lightning Bolts would make it be impossible for any of the Olympians to resurrect any human struck by it.

It's 2022 and we are still trying to even use Universal Yhwach in any fashion despite the Soul King never created the Universe, didn't create Hell and all his power did was turn 1 World into 3 Worlds... that's it.
chaos sounds like baby Unicron lol

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

Daily reminder that even Aro, one of the oldest vampires we see, admits that humanity is now too much for vampires to handle.

The funny bit is that Spacebattles somehow tried to twist this excerpt into the favor of vampires.

Daily reminder that even Aro, one of the oldest vampires we see, admits that humanity is now too much for vampires to handle.

The funny bit is that Spacebattles somehow tried to twist this excerpt into the favor of vampires.

Like I said before, Spacebattles will legit find ways to bullshit things out of thin air so that it can be discarded but keep everything else consistent or do it in the other fashion and disregard things to weaken it.
It's amazing they really keep doing it for fucking Twilight.

I'm really going to question if you've read bleach here or not.

Ichibei’s hax is>than hax like mind control, due to working on a conceptually higher level by affecting the true name of a target. His Mauseleum should scale above that too, and it was still resisted. And that was base Yhawch, who's literal order of magnitudes weaker than the one here, who should have no trouble resisting Zeus's regular Authorities.

Yhawch resurrected himself in neither of those instances. The first time he lost his powers and wasn't even dead while the second instance His powers were gone and his lingering power was simply remaining. He did resurrect himself mid fight in the final fight with Ichigo, though, showing his resurrection doesn't take that long and he probably only took a few seconds to catch Ichigo and Aizen by surprise.

Pepe Waccabrada, a Sternritter with an inferior ability to Yhawch, can control minds.

If you want to argue that the Love can somehow beat the Almighty, sure, go ahead.

Is ignoring having your power changed to a black ant after it already happened a possible future?

Is negating your death after you already died a possible future?

Is changing positions without actually moving a possible future?
He literally countered Ichibei's black ability, including his strongest technique, which functions on a planetary scale and denies reincarnation, all this before he even absorbed the Soul King.

After absorbing the Soul King, Yhwach himself is the one that holds Hueco Mundo, the living world and Soul Society separate, 3 separate dimensions that at least contain planetary bodies, but if judged on the same standard as "Solar System level Zeus" would make Yhwach at least galaxy level.

So, bring up the feats, prove Zeus is superior in raw power to Yhwach first.

Someone already adressed Yhwach's resurrection.

This entire explanation of yours is fanon. Yhwach just controls the future freely. In the case of resurrection, he just activates the Almighty after he's already dead and rewrites the future so he comes back to life. It's not limited by what's strictly possible.

:lolwat

A fucking reminder that Lostbelt Zeus is so fucking strong that the insanely durable, long lived humans in Lostbelt 5.2 that are ONLY capable of dying against the Gods(as none of the Servants who appeared could kill them, they are THAT tough) can literally not only kill these humans, but destroy their very SOULS to the point not even Demeter(who is the absolute best at it) can't bring them back:

I must protect our city.
I must protect our people.
I must protect all of Olympus.
For even the Authority over the land and the harvest can no longer replenish the souls my thunderbolts incinerate.
However...
It seems I have no choice.
Deactivating intelligent life-form conservation function.

And Mash states it pointblank when literally blocking one of them:
Mash(Every single one of these lightning bolts contains
such vast amounts of magical energy...)
Mash(If I didn't have Athena's protection...
they would vaporize me body and soul...!)

Yhwach wank has reached insane levels at SB now...
EDIT: This is ignoring that even the WEAKEST of Zeus's Lightning Bolts is as strong as Artemis' Large Planet destroying cannon and he can spam these like it's going out of style.

But don't think this ends here because as I fucking called it:

Stalemate akaza can't hurt her and mash can't kill him.

And Ko doesn't really work with demons.

Mash is ash's Pikachu personified.

She goes from losing to the arcs mooks 1v1 to taking to strongest characters in the arc with no issue, then with no real explanation losing to the next regions mooks 1v1 again on repeat.

Depending on how long she's been involved in the plot, she either has trouble with a regular demon, or can reliably 1v1 muzan for an entire night, sunset to sunrise.

She goes from manhandling Lancelot to having trouble with demonic beast that ushu was mowing through at the begining of the next arc.

Handling giants and Valkyries to not being able to handle a few automatons, etc.

It makes sence from a narrative point of view to build tension, but a DBZ style power escalation is never hinted at because the get back up from servants of similar tier in each event so logically the mook quality can't be that different.

Mash's gradual improvement over the course of the game isn't the issue, its her managing to meaningfully impede a Berserker Cu in one singularity, then be unable to handle 1 knight enforcer in the next one, then going on to beat entire squads of knight enforcers along with KoTR, to then being overwhelmed by some demonic beasts that Ushu could slaughter by the bucketful.

Her combat strength is almost entirely plot driven to were she seens to lose a massive chunk of power when she goes to the next arc only to regain it and get slightly stronger over the course of the next one.

Its the fact that the support servants aren't growing exponentially in strength that makes the fact her power keeps dropping very apparent.

It's plot before power consistancy which is fine for a narative game but it means that Mash at her strongest is either scales as Grand servant tier fighter during the last fight of an arc, or scales barely stronger than Jason at the beginning of the next one even though her power shoud be higher.

I like how they ignore how Mash has difficulty with certain beings throughout the First Singularity(When she wins off a fluke with Salter who wasn't trying to kill her, to it primarily being a numbers issue with certain mobs to shit like the Lahmu who can effortlessly pierce through even Divine Spirit Servants with ease and take a TON of abuse to die to her LITERALLY LOSING THOSE POWERS and having to substitute it with something far weaker since Part 2) and go with this nonsense that she just can't tear Akaza to fucking pieces with her bare hands...

All of this... is ignoring that this is Mash at her STRONGEST:
  • Manga, game, anime feats
  • Both at their strongest
  • No nanomachines
  • No prep, no knowledge
  • In character
  • They start 50 meters apart
  • Takes place in Altera's territory
  • Win by death or KO

:smhThis fucking Bleach and Demon Slayer favoritism and Fate downplay is getting fucking tiresome... truly.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Don't people realize that when we fight Zeus, he's massively gimped cause he's trying to maintain Olympus running and that when he actually starts pouring more power into himself and starts removing limiters, there's so many interferences from a bunch of people that we don't get to see something even close to what he can do.

Case in point, nigga literally has a anti concept ability (whcih we get an explanation of how it works through Chaos's ability which should be the same thing only on a smaller scale on Zeus's part) , which means that he takes Mustaches's badly written Lawlmighty , shines it really good, then turns it sideways and then proceed to shove it up his ass.

After this point, Yhwach is literal fodder.

You know? I literally forgot he has an "Anti-Concept" ability at full power :mjlol

Shit, this is what we mean when basically say this fucker is loaded and they somehow still ignore this shit when it would stuff it entirely.

Hey @Type-Rey Can you confirm that Zeus literally made Holmes stupid with one of his curses from his Lightning Bolt to the point he needed to constantly use his Noble Phantasm to keep his intelligence somewhat stable?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
wut.png

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Excuse me, what teh fuck

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Excuse me, what teh fuck

At this point, who fucks him up harder? Lostbelt Zeus or Hojo?
:mjlol

Who thought this was EVER a good idea past seeing them basically solve every problem and murk fucking everything?

And for someone who made their own Mini-Respect Thread on why you shouldn't add Romulus Quirinus into VS topics like these without them actually being a threat:
After the death of Zeus, Chaos appeared and fired multiple FTL lasers at the Chaldeans.

Ares/Mars reacted by jumping in front of Chaldea and getting completely vaporized.

Quirinus simply turned around and projected a barrier to block it.

It happened so quickly that despite the Chaldeans previously fighting someone who could fight at sub-luminal speeds and even go FTL with their Authority, and they were able to keep up with them when they didn't go FTL with Sherlock Holmes' aid, the Chaldeans only noticed that Ares/Mars was missing and Quirinus was floating over them with a barrier.

So... FTL reactions and most likely sub-luminal to luminal combat speed, since he should be above Dioscuri.

Romulus-Quirinus also has bullshit hax because of him being the Founder of Rome and as the absolutr top dog of the Roman pantheon.

He boosts the Shadow Border and everyone in it they were actually blocking Chaos' beams with attacks while flying towards it.

When Chaos protected itself with a multidimensional maze, where if you tried to get to him it would take you an infinite amount of time no matter how fast you were because the space folded in on itself through multiple dimensions...

But Quirinus just went "all roads lead to Rome" and suddenly there was basically a path leading straight from Chaos to Quirinus... who was on the Shadow Border, letting the Shadow Border bypass the maze.

He also has bullshit where he can debuff or buff any Romans, and if the enemy is not a Roman he can just point at them and say "you are Roma" and suddenly they have the "Roman" trait... because everything is Rome.

And because everything is Rome, then he has Authority over them because he is the Founder and God of Rome.

He can just debuff them into the ground, because they too, are Roma.

Plus Romulus-Quirinus has Heracles' bullshit "adapts to any enemy's defences, can remove immortality and strikes with instant death" Nine Lives as a fighting style and not a super move.

Romulus-Quirinus is straight up fucking busted.

Romulus to Saitama and "God": I'm the top dog now... :tupac

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
you know

as i watch many and various 90's/00's series, they got so many feats which are underrated and are actually very stronk too

for example

the tmnt 03 or the he-man 02 series

in he-man for example, he grabbed a large chunk of a rock area and sent it flying into the sun, with sheer power in seconds, lol

then in tmnt 03, shredder could reach at least planet level+ with certain power up, and the ninja turtles could fight him, under certain power ups too

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
you know

as i watch many and various 90's/00's series, they got so many feats which are underrated and are actually very stronk too

for example

the tmnt 03 phantom or the he-man 02 series

in he-man for example, he grabbed a large chunk of a rock area and sent it flying into the sun, with sheer power in seconds, lol

then in tmnt 03, shredder could reach at least planet level+ with certain power up, and the ninja turtles could fight him, under certain power ups too
I have seen some absolute batshit stuff in some of the He-Man comics too

which considering it's canon to DC, I guess that isn't surprising lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back