• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Wtf is this shit? :mjlol

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
they're really fucking bad

also apparently kind of degenerate? he wrote some weird systematic rape backstory into one character and when someone called him out for it and how poorly it was written into the character's personality (suggs wrote that they were raped every day of their life and it didn't affect them at all) Suggs just said he thought it was more interesting that way

man is insane
:tiredpepe Okay now that’s just wtf in a serious way.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I know characters so powerful, they don't exist anywhere except in my head. Because ya'll wouldn't be able to comprehend the reality of their existence.

Magicx2

Notorious
Speed: fwoosh
No,its fwooosh,not just fwoosh:mhm
5-F2-D3-F2-A-DCE6-49-C3-9-BC8-1-BA3644-E5-DC1.jpg

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I’m starting to think the Asgardians were a bunch of pussies. Like holy shit, the Egyptians gods is where your money should be. Why haven’t the Egyptians gods taken the spotlight in Marvel Comics if they are that powerful?
The Egyptian gods are so powerful that the only notable ones are Seth and Khonshu, the former of which is weaker than Odin and latter of which is weaker than both Surtur and Ymir.

This nigga is clueless and clearly doesn't read comics.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I always see people say the egyptian gods are the strongest ones in marvel lol
You're being lied to. Seth is the strongest Egyptian god, and he loses to Odin on the regular.

Khonshu is the only other notable Egyptian god, and he has zero feats that exceed universal+. Even Hela in her own dimension is stronger than him.

The elder gods are stronger than all of them.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
You're being lied to. Seth is the strongest Egyptian god, and he loses to Odin on the regular.

Khonshu is the only other notable Egyptian god, and he has zero feats that exceed universal+. Even Hela in her own dimension is stronger than him.

The elder gods are stronger than all of them.
I remember he blew off Seth hand and the 2nd time he was nerfed and Seth had all the hype before getting neg diffed but nothing else what stronk gods :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back