• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
the funniest part of all this is that, he was lurking here for months and would PM xhominid on SB about shit said here. So the claim "I have no interest" is already a bald-faced lie since apparently there was enough interest to lurk here for months and then hound a dude on another site about it
:hestonpls

And it seems a bunch of lurkers have shown up here as well after all this. I wonder if they are gonna claim they have no interest in this site as well

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Or any obscure character I’ve mentioned :maybeonceler:
I believe the skull peasant will break that hypersonic barrier one day, don't worry.
:pepohug
We'll stop as soon as he gives a piece of his virtual kneecaps for thinking he can just run away from this organization :mjpls . We're nice guys, most sites would demand the entire kneecap at once :mjlol.
Don't do it man, he's too innocent. If you take those, he'll have nothing left!

Here, you can take mine instead, just be gentle.
:tearspepe

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
what is going on? all this fuss about no aru? lmao

also

wanna say this

you prob got a beef with xhom, and tbh i don't care, it's between you

but

to start opposing again a whole section and the posters cuz of a trash series like no aru, nah, we don't do it here [i hope you smart enough to not challenge me in a wits fights, just a warning :mjlol]

so, olf obd

let me give the usual blade present to this little dweeb, as he goes back to sbattles in his cleanest touma t-shirt

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
what is going on? all this fuss about no aru? lmao

also

wanna say this

you prob got a beef with xhom, and tbh i don't care, it's between you

but

to start opposing again a whole section and the posters cuz of a trash series like no aru, nah, we don't do it here [i hope you smart enough to not challenge me in a wits fights, just a warning :mjlol]

so, olf obd

let me give the usual blade present to this little dweeb, as he goes back to sbattles in his cleanest touma t-shirt
You missed out on the shenanigans blade, he left already.
:hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
you know, it's funny enough [''funny'']

to come and challenge a section for the ''honor'' of a weeb series on a net vs forum, by lurking posts of the poster you have beef with, for months :mjlol

all i know

is that, a holding back donnie yen [check dragon tiger gate, an example] still folds touma, like a your average b tier chinese mook, stay mad :mjlol

sir_fire

Distinguished
you know, it's funny enough [''funny'']

to come and challenge a section for the ''honor'' of a weeb series on a net vs forum, by lurking posts of the poster you have beef with, for months :mjlol

all i know

is that, a holding back donnie yen [check dragon tiger gate, an example] still folds touma, like a your average b tier chinese mook, stay mad :mjlol
Not even that, Little Mac squashes Touma like Glass Joe.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
With how SB treats him the man could beat fucking Goku in a fist fight
Funnily enough, I don't think many SBers actually think that.
Most of the people in the Jiren vs Touma thread agreed that he gets shitstomped, so at least that's something they get correct. :mjlol

Waiting for him to get new feats with the IT to make that an actual reality though. :maybe

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
zenkichi from medaka box, who is also just a ''normal'' guy in a shonen verse, can cqc touma, to the point of giving him the nate robinson treatment - faster edition

:mjlol
It's pretty ironic too, given that Zenkichi also has an "ability" that "negates" his luck. Devil Style, iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back