• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
The gist is that he takes away Trish and leaves her hand in the elevator with Bucciarati and that he cleans up the motel room both in erased time. To my memory, at least.
oh

well yeah the quote explains that (and how he kills Narancia) perfectly

time is erased from everyone but himself, so basically he isn't erasing his own actions. It kinda gives him a pseudo time stop with more defensive capabilities

defensively if it weren't for GER it would be the most broken stand in the series since he can just erase any moments of impact like he did against Risotto Nero

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
people on tiktok saying that Frankling fucking Richards loses to Wanda and he can only beat MCU wanda
d7hflmww7re81.jpg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I'd even be tempted to say Misaki could take the composite out, though given how Kurogiri and the Noumu's would be part of the composite (I think), I'm not sure if it's biology/brain would be similar enough to a normal human to manipulate.
Nah, the Nomu and Kurogiri should be human enough to control. Kurogiri explicitly has a human body underneath all that smoke and Nomu's are made from the corpses of humans.

I don't remember there being any quirk that can keep Misaki from messing with comp's brain fluid.

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
unknown.png

@Thegoldenboy2188 Do you remember when this was and what the context was?
Art's a little bit funky too imo but that's besides the point.
It's from ToAru Kagaku no Railgun SS1. A bunch of magical bombers vaporized a bunch of water, splitting it into oxygen and hydrogen. Misaka used her ability to manipulate the oxygen and hydrogen ions and used the rocket fuel-like mixture to create those wings to fly around. She then used them to fight some, IIRC supersonic, jets mid-air.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Is... is Autist's argument is that the Saibamen can't be planet level because characters have limits?:hestonpls

Impulse

Illustrious

Was Barry really holding back in Flash War? Because if he did why did he admit that Wally was the fastest man alive

Also is using New 52 fair when DC removed Wally from existence at the time

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Was Barry really holding back in Flash War? Because if he did why did he admit that Wally was the fastest man alive

Also is using New 52 fair when DC removed Wally from existence at the time
No just cope

• Battlefield will be in the ruined Avengers HQ
  • Power Rangers Army will only limit to Super Megaforce generation.
  • Zords are allowed but are only limited to the ones that were not shown or implied to be destroyed.
  • Battle preparation can only be limited to fast deployment.
  • Feats and analysis for the Rangers are only limited to show and comic feats.
  • Motivation and objectives for both sides are the same as in Avengers: Endgame.
  • Adding a bit of a change to the scenario, Thanos will still have the same equipment as in Endgame plus a empty Infinity Gauntlet.
  • Team Super Megaforce will start out in the middle of the battlefield, each having a protective container with a Infinity Stone inside.
  • Super Megaforce cannot Morth into Super Sentai Exclusives. Yes I know they did that in the show but that's just dumb.

Why gimp Thanos like this? PR, even Megaforce, would tear him to shreds :skully
And then he gave them Comic Book Feats :kobeha

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

Why gimp Thanos like this? PR, even Megaforce, would tear him to shreds :skully
And then he gave them Comic Book Feats :kobeha
>comic feats

they cui the entire mcu lmao, so casually

The fang works because of the basilisk venom, which is one of the two methods we see in the series of destroying Horcruxes (the other being feindfyre).
Hermionie notes that other magical things of similar potency should work, but we also know that basically nothing else in the setting is powerful enough given that a wizard spent like 15 years trying to destroy a horcrux. So sure, it was easy, but destroying the One Ring would be pretty easy too if you were a Golem that found the ring in the middle of Mt. Doom, all it would have to do to destroy it would be just dropping it a few feet away in the lava.

The only thing in Middle Earth capable of destroying the ring is Mt. Doom, but that doesn't mean that beings of sufficient magical potency (eg. the Valar over in Valinor) or powerful enough magical weapons couldn't destroy it just fine. I wouldn't be all that surprised though if feindfyre couldn't destroy the One Ring (although I have no doubt it would destroy the lesser rings), but I would be extremely surprised if the wizards couldn't come up with some kind of magical containment for it at the very least given how magically innovative their society is.

Again, I get where he's going with this, but he hilariously is making the HP Wizards look worse if it took a Wizard 15 years to destroy a damn Horcrux and didn't try everything he could think of and then some.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

what was the thought process here ???

In an all out war, the wizards just have an insurmountable intelligence advantage and enough fire power to actually take out the bots when they want to (again, outside of multiversal bots).

Even in a "scorched earth" scenario where the Transformers bomb from orbit, it's not clear to me that the wizards don't have spells to handle such a scenario if they need to. Again, it's important to note that these are abilities pretty much every wizard has, I haven't even gotten into specific shit like Legilimency, the invisibility cloak or horcruxes.
bruh there are continuities where their ships alone can blow up planets
even the weakest continuity (Bayverse) can probably pull out a win bruh

>comic feats

they cui the entire mcu lmao, so casually

They very much do, it's fucking hilarious no one even read the comics to realize how bad that is.

A void would tell Misaka there’s nothing there. She only knows what’s around her by waves bouncing back to her

That's not how that works dipshit or every Servant and even normal Mages can detect Servants with any type of Presence Concealment.
Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected, even against a Servant's perception. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.[3]

The composition of a Servant is irrelevant so long as their a physical presence. They cast shadows and smash whatever they hit so there's no reason to say waves don't bounce on them.

King Hassan’s stealth is garbage too. The guy has to give himself away right before he strikes.

Misaka magnetically makes him eat his own sword trying.

Ozymandias literally only knew he was there by the time he was right next to him... I literally have that on video. And yeah, King Hassan won't just burn her to death with his fire instead(And her manipulation isn't all that great anyway when her physicals is shit).

He can absorb lightning, but can he also stop magnetically propelled attacks such as Iron Sand?

He uses Electromagnetism just like Misaka dumbass:
z6MZ44B.jpg

So why CAN'T he absorb the electricity that courses through the Iron Sand like Galvanism allows? Or hell, just assert control over it?

I think the problem is that Presence Concealment isn't exactly defined (in how it works)
With it being as vague as "cut of their presence". So we have to go off what it has been seen to do (which mostly consists of a asssasin coming out of nowhere and attacking someone). So i would conclude Misaka should be fine really

Man, I have never seen people try and downplay Nasuverse so hard that they believe Misaka's shitty ass ability is somehow STRONGER than Ozymandias' and Ereshkigal's ability to literally see and know anyone and everyone is in their realm...

@Mr.OMG @Thegoldenboy2188 I want you guys to actually explain to me on how the 7 Hells can people even go to bat and believe Misaka's ability can work like this?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Wasn’t there an entire scene in Fantastic Beasts where a bunch of wizards smoke some magic weed and see a vision of a nuclear bomb exploding and everyone’s like ‘the fuck we gonna do against that!’

Wasn’t there an entire scene in Fantastic Beasts where a bunch of wizards smoke some magic weed and see a vision of a nuclear bomb exploding and everyone’s like ‘the fuck we gonna do against that!’

Yes, I remember seeing a review of exactly that which makes it funnier in that WW1 and 2 scared them that hard to even make their Proto-Death Eater group to get rid of Humanity before that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back