• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Yes, I remember seeing a review of exactly that which makes it funnier in that WW1 and 2 scared them that hard to even make their Proto-Death Eater group to get rid of Humanity before that happened.

SB looks at this and still thinks that Wizards can defeat modern humanity. Where going by Grindelwald’s vision, fucking WW2 tech is enough to scare them. The fuck is Voldemort gonna do against a drone strike?

Because they downplay fate hard.

Figures... just hilarious because you can probably say that for the top tier Espers and Magicians to be fair for To Aru but fucking MISAKA? She's like the most balanced of the Level 5's.

SB looks at this and still thinks that Wizards can defeat modern humanity. Where going by Grindelwald’s vision, fucking WW2 tech is enough to scare them. The fuck is Voldemort gonna do a drone strike?

This was literally stated by J.K. Rowling in an interview that HP Wizards HAVE to play low key or Humanity would just murder their asses pointblank, I don't understand how SB in the slightest believe that they can somehow handle Modern Day Tech even easier than WW2 Tech.

And this is from GRINDELWARD!!! One of the strongest Wizards in their modern times being scared shitless of WW2 Tech, Voldemort is seen as a joke by him but THIS scared the shit out of him and every other Wizard in the room so badly they easily followed him but nah man, AK and random ass magic shields would protect them.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
fate toaru drama hilarious cuz not only do both have a lot of very complicated haxy abilities they both cap out at like, near the exact same power level, so the debate will never end :mjlol
Excluding high tiers ofc. I'm pretty sure the only character in Fate that's explicitly said to have universe destroying power was Shiva with his third eye.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
people on tiktok saying that Frankling fucking Richards loses to Wanda and he can only beat MCU wanda
d7hflmww7re81.jpg
Lol maybe after he fought the Cramorant and lost his powers :mjlol

GregSteve

V.I.P. Member

I don't get the weird Marvel hate and downplay but use double standards for DC these same dudes said Flash can beat an IG user and that Thanos is too slow for any Justice Leaguer

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member

I don't get the weird Marvel hate and downplay but use double standards for DC these same dudes said Flash can beat an IG user and that Thanos is too slow for any Justice Leaguer
They've gotten lost in the sauce. Their own bias leads them to utter delusion and inconsistencies in their logic.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Blade
:hestonpls

GregSteve

V.I.P. Member
It's not surprising they act like this though. Most of them come from the NBD, so they must be suffering from large amounts of brainrot.
That makes sense their only arguments are they job which so many characters have and no way and ignore the consistent showings of said characters

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>Anotherblade
Yo, the author for to aru needs to come on now. Wtf is this name

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

why are obd's dc fans in specific like this

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
That makes sense their only arguments are they job which so many characters have and no way and ignore the consistent showings of said characters
The fact they call it jobbing and not just a "slow" or "weak" character already shows that they acknowledge it isn't a consistent theme for the characters they attempt to downplay. But who's gonna stop them? They'll just continue to be disingenuous and Cherrypick inconsistent showings in the minority while acting like they're the majority.

I doubt any of them read comics enough to actually understand why they're wrong though. Otherwise we wouldn't have gems like Presence tier Trigon or Flash vs the IG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back