• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
transformers debaters just go on tfwiki and base everything on that, or just completely make shit up that was never in any of the comics cartoons etc

ive read countless TF vs threads and in all of those I think i've seen 2 people who actually somewhat knew what they were talking about

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

>Solar System level Ichigo. VSBW, where the actual fuck are you getting that stat from? :mjlol :russ

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

>Solar System level Ichigo. VSBW, where the actual fuck are you getting that stat from? :mjlol :russ
Source: their ass :skully

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
transformers debaters just go on tfwiki and base everything on that, or just completely make shit up that was never in any of the comics cartoons etc

ive read countless TF vs threads and in all of those I think i've seen 2 people who actually somewhat knew what they were talking about
Never forget that we have the only respectable TF feats thread on the entire internet :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Never forget that we have the only respectable TF feats thread on the entire internet :mjlol
i still cant understand how a series this big just had absolutely nobody who knows about it

ive read countless feat threads for like dc or any random ass visual novel but nobody knows TF :kobeha

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
i still cant understand how a series this big just had absolutely nobody who knows about it

ive read countless feat threads for like dc or any random ass visual novel but nobody knows TF :kobeha
It’s weird

I’m sure there are more people that know about, say, the Shinza series’s high end feats than TF’s

it’s that bad :russ

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
It’s weird

I’m sure there are more people that know about, say, the Shinza series’s high end feats than TF’s

it’s that bad :russ
you can find many incredible shinza "respect" threads at our good friend Quora :mjpls

the same place that has claimed shockwave, a universal character, is "outerversal"

basically the genis deception 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back