• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
funny thing is trexalfa said shinza is multi+ and he's been a fan for like 10 years so I definitely trust him more than some vsb or quora nerd

why the hell are people putting Hajun against Featherine or DC characters if this is the case though :kobeha

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I remember a few years back someone was desperately trying to get me to read one of the Shinza series (might've been Dies Irae). I can 100% confirm that even in the first hour or two it was full of edge. Not the good kind like Spawn or Berserk either, but the pretentious "high school kid spent too much time on Tumblr and thinks he has powers" kind.

I ended up dipping when the MC broke his leg kicking some guy's balls so I can at least say I read something where that happened :kobeha

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
It's a really weird part of the fan base that thinks all the Spiders together would beat them or Ging could beat Meruem its strange
so weird
Ging is featless, we have no idea if he's even at Netero's level of strength, we just know he's good at copying certain nen techniques

most of the spiders aren't super strong either and had varying levels of success with the lesser Ants. I'm pretty confident any royal guard could solo them

GregSteve

V.I.P. Member
so weird
Ging is featless, we have no idea if he's even at Netero's level of strength, we just know he's good at copying certain nen techniques

most of the spiders aren't super strong either and had varying levels of success with the lesser Ants. I'm pretty confident any royal guard could solo them
Oh yea any Royal guard would Cui them and don't worry next chapter will show Gings power

Sike :kobeha

GregSteve

V.I.P. Member

@Masterblack06 dudes are saying Aizen beats Constantine :russ

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

@Masterblack06 dudes are saying Aizen beats Constantine :russ
E0s4DwDWQAEcRHp.png

An argument can be made about Guts attacking before Yoda use sufficient TK to stomps. Non force users manage to do it quite consistently even against characters like Dooku, Vader, Maul. If Guts is quick enough it is a possibility.

I think I might give Guts basic knowledge on the force and how it works.

This argument is dumb considering the series already states how wrong that is in many different versions(especially with the Clone Troopers, dear fuck).

Yoda stomps Guts regardless of the distance.

1.Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald
2.Kirizugu Emiya (with working avalon)
3. Rin Tohsaka (without jeweled sword)
4.Souichirou Kuzuki (with caster strengthening)
5.Kotomine Kirei (Fate/Zero prime)
6.Hansa Cevantes
7.Shiki Tohno
8. Bazett Fraga McRemitz (Fate/Kaleid and Hollow Ataraxia)
9. Shirou Emiya (UBW) with Rin's mana
9. Ciel (No immortality, Tsukihime and Remake)
10. Emiya Shirou (Miyuvers) with the card and Miyu mana
11.Aoko Aozaki

The first three stomp him because of mind control. And so do Bazett and Ciel.

No they would stomp him simply because they are stronger and faster then him, even with the shit in Baki.

Remove mind control from the equation and then only Ciel, Miyuverse Shirou and Aoko win.

Kuzuki with Caster Strengthening is beyond Yujiro regardless, same with Kotomine(Being able to damage Shirou despite him being made of swords at that point while he's slowly dying and his Prime Self is stronger than that), Hansa(being able to fight a Dead Apostle straight up is a feat, especially of Jester's level), Bazett(can actually fight a Servant in terms of a strength contest), Shirou UBW(Seriously?)

Tohno on the other hand murder stomps the entire Baki verse at once with negative difficulty.

Most of the people on the list negative difference the Baki Universe, the fuck?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back