• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSMG

So how's life treating ya @SSMG
Doing good man, working quite a bit. Doing house Reno's and demo's stuff like that, at 20 $ an hr. Picking up alot of hrs lately with the weather getting better.

Had a crazy storm yesterday, so I had to fix my fence today and a few other things that got damaged during it but meh can't control that.

N Got a Lil bottle of whiskey for tonight🤙🏻

Shigaraki also wasn't at full power when he revived though. He has gotten far stronger since then and much closer to a perfect form, so he would in theory be much more robust. He also spontaneously mutates now because HATRED power.

Need I remind you, you need willpower/Luck on this magnitude to fuck with Gae Bolg:

Screenshot_20210611-190946.png

Artoria did this in Fate/Stay Night as well, Shigaraki isn't rivaling this, especially when his body was barely damaged when he was resuscitated.

The Gae Bolg shredding your body with barbs thing is overhyped anyway. As people have noted above, Bazett had a conversation and could move after supposedly being shredded and Rama only had 80% of his heart destroyed when hit by a far more powerful version. Shigarakai having all of his innards destroyed is far from guaranteed based on the actual showings of it hitting things.

>Bazett moved and "had a conversation"
Bazett's body fell and she had like 2 thoughts before she died.
>Rama only had 80% of his Heart destroyed
And he had to literally create such willpower that it fucked with cause and effect on a Planetary scale to not be instantly killed at that.
How the hell is any of this overhyped?!

SB Shigaraki truly sounds like a formidable opponent.

It's basically a combination of pretending Cu is a nobody in Fate(when it's just a meme that he's a jobber, in lore, he's explicitly a nightmare in any form like Artoria and Heracles is) and wanking the living shit out of Shigaraki as if he can survive things he can't and is far faster and stronger and act like the shit he does is out of his depth which no...

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Even if we establish the fact that Cu's NP can kill Shigaraki in one hit, Cu would still lose the match-up. In all instances that I can recall of Cu using Gae Bolg's heart-piercing ability, there is always a brief moment of time where he charges up the spear before striking.
At the very least, he still needs to call out Gae Bolg's name in order to activate the NP. That should give Shigaraki plenty of time to decay the ground, which is pretty much a death sentence for Cu.

:mjgrin

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Ahh damn man sorry to hear about your father passing must have been extremely hard on you and your whole family.

Glad everything else is going good.
Its fine, lad. No need to be sorry. It is what it is. That's just life, sadly. His time, unfortunately, was up all those years ago. Still have plenty of fond memories of him to look back on, and the lessons he taught me as a kid. He may not be here physically, but I've always felt there was a part of him here with me in spirit, and that's been good enough for me in the absence of him being alive.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

"Superman is really in Freeza's league at best - that's just being honest.

Who can beat who has nothing to do with who's the better character, so I don't get why people get so mad all the time."

:mjlol My cap meter just went through the roof. Superman, at Namek-saga Frieza-tier at best.:hestonpls What utter nonsense.

:mjgrin

Again, where's the proof that Shigaraki's Decay can even work on a Servant or their Noble Phantasm? Let alone work in time that it would actually kill him? And yeah, that somehow matters when:
1. Shigaraki will have zero idea of what Cu is even talking about outside of "Spacebattles Competence"
2. Would canonically actually try and facetank it so he could decay Cu at that point but die from the stab
3. Really loving to downplay the fact that Cu, like most Servants, are FTL capable so no, Shigaraki would die before he knew anything happen or prep a counterattack.

Again, Garou would get floored by any of the 3 here, let's be real honest. Dude's feats aren't as strong as SB loves making them. Even EOS Ichigo would defeat Garou, FTL be damned because most of the people he's fighting against have taken Continental Attacks just fine. The 3 together would murder his ass(especially Luffy who can actually react to and deal with him).

Alcides would basically be chomping at the bit at which of the ways he murder's Byakuya, the edgelord.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

-Composite Sith lords.

Not sure if this means that they're even or if the Star Wars side utterly obliterates.

Not sure if this means that they're even or if the Star Wars side utterly obliterates.

Star Wars already obliterates most Servants, Composites just murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back