• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>Characters that end up mastering their Haki can hurt other characters
>This somehow means Ichigo can easily just Luffy in half
That's not how that works.
Never mind the fact that saying Luffy STRUGGLES with cutting attacks is completely false.

Luffy was taking Kuro's slashes in East Blue with only shallow wounds. Same swords by the way that were cutting clean through solid rock.

Cutting Luffy is an EASIER route to damaging him, but it's not like he's made of fucking cheese with regards to cutting attacks. It's no different than with any other character. Unless you're as strong or stronger than Luffy is, you can forget about cutting him at all.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I can only think of that dumbass scene where he's says Wolverine is too fast while they train but ffs Thor has gone planet to planet in like a minute before

Basically, Harribel's attacks basically showed a massive Tidal Wave that went well above the size of Karakura Town when the Manga doesn't show anything close to it's size or even how it looked.
Barragan's Respira is able to cover an insane distance all around while in the manga, it just seems to move forward
And Starrk's Wolves actually seem to be on the level of Ulquirroa's Lanca Del Ralpalgo
Even Aizen's Cero not only does a massive explosion which engulfed the top of the Mountain him and Ichigo was on but it's shockwave reached well into Karakura Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back