• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Also as long as one atom of DM exists then he can revive endlessly.
Technically its even superior to that, as long as an elementary particle like a photon or electron remains he will be able to exponentially regrow himself back in seconds. Trying to directly beat Kakine without some sort of reality warping is essentially impossible, he is like a sentient extremely haxxed grey goo that also happens to be a world class genius.
I could've sworn it was the former rather than the latter. 🤔

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
the real kino will be, me returning for the 4th time, since a perm ban in fanzverse :mjlol

although, knowing me, some pg era softie gonna report and gonna get perm banned, if i promo them at 2% output, again :mjlol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

It's a shame the thread specified "to the death", otherwise a certain albino could at least make it to round 8. :maybe

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
egturn-a_gundam_bd_071080p_10bit795c17aa-mkv_snapshot_11-23_2016-09-25_00-46-57.jpg

fake @OtherGalaxy 's obd 2026 instagram profile pic, still solos fanzverse obd''er's negative tier vs threads :mjlol

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Lastly, the reason I said Eren's Founder Titan counters the other side is because of the time effect his Titan has he can pull things out of the past and put things in the Past he could send the mindless titans back in time to kill the casts ancestors before they're even born, and Attack on Titan can go way further back than Code Geass can. So, while team 2 is focused on winning the battle team 1 will be focused on winning the war.
Absolutely amazing

Mr.OMG

Paramount

Well, Kakine was able to transform a photon, to turn a harmless ray of sunlight into a ray that can kill people.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Well, Kakine was able to transform a photon, to turn a harmless ray of sunlight into a ray that can kill people.
I don't really see how that correlates to him being able to live as long as elementary particles in GENERAL exist.

I'm certain again, Servants can't be transmuted...
Even dumber considering Enkidu is a literal Divine Construct created by the Gods which would definitely make him beyond Kakine's reach as he can also transmute himself.

:mjlol

I'm not going to get into this nonsense but basically there are hints on both sides Zeus didn't kill Sefar but he most likely did. Either way it's pointless even if we go by that he didn't kill Sefar, it would be a complete stalemate in which neither would win, especially in a VS. setting if we are going by Sefar being at a similar level when she fought Ares/Mars(who was explicitly the hardest fight she had) and the rest of the Pantheon.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I'm certain again, Servants can't be transmuted...
Even dumber considering Enkidu is a literal Divine Construct created by the Gods which would definitely make him beyond Kakine's reach as he can also transmute himself.
The fight itself wasn't really what my point was about. I was just confused towards the claim regarding the extent of Kakine's immortality.

The fight itself wasn't really what my point was about. I was just confused towards the claim regarding the extent of Kakine's immortality.

Ah right, I'm just pointing out they really keep thinking Servants can get transmuted to anything when that never happens.
And I'm pretty certain Enkidu can completely vaporize Kakine anyway considering his Enuma Elish is on the same level as Gilgamesh's AND Noble Phantasms explicitly fuck with the Soul of the user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back