• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Dusik alone folds everyone like omelettes

latest

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
3812 ascends the narrative and sees Leviathan as a fictional character and proceeds to destroy 100% of the DC multiverse, Nobody in the DC multiverse can compete against 3812 because 3812 will always ascend until he's on top of the hierarchy and sees every character in the DC multiverse as they are a comic character you can put the writer against 3812 and all 3812 has to do is ascend in the narrative and will see the writer for what he is a normal human being with a pen. 3812 has ascended so high that not even his author in real life can erase him the real life author as in the LITERAL real life author tried to delete 3812 and failed what makes you think anyone in the DC whether from Superman, Lucifer Morningstar all the way up to the Writer himself has a chance to even come close to defeat 3812, 3812 proceeds to kill the Leviathan and destroy the entire DC multiverse with the other scp 2747.
This is gonna sound crazy, but...

3812 is also a fictional character that's being controlled by a dude on a computer. 💀

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I said that it is literally, logically and mathematically IMPOSSIBLE to prove one Infinite Cosmology is bigger than the Infinite Cosmology in another setting. Because Infinities of Set Theory cannot extend the Limit-Value of Volume ∞, all Infinities are physically the same size from Aleph-Null to Absolute Infinity/Ord as Uncountably many elements have no definable meaning in physics and volume.
i honestly think he's just saying it's not true because he....says it's not true

because in mathematics the definitions are literally the opposite
one aleph is bigger than the next etc, thats the whole point isn't it?

he's just arbitrarily saying some shit that goes against how the mathematicians ever defined it

:mjlol

What is with these horrible matchups?!
I'm pretty damn certain that however the 8 Kings Matchup, the Beasts have too much nonsense for them to really bypass in any real reasonable level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back