• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
No, the physical universe is the same as ours as its created from the Big Bang.

2022-04-11.png

If you're talking about the entire world with its phases then no either. The biggest number for the number of phases is countless not infinite.

However, there is the hidden world phase which is infinite.

And the Sephiroth Tree is potentially infinitely recursive.

So I guess the answer is the world itself isn't infinite, but there is stuff that is infinite inside it.
I could've sworn there was a scan or two (besides the comparison between Othinus and Thor) that said there were an infinite amount of Phases. Huh.

Technically speaking, neither the Tree of Sephiroth nor the Hidden World are really "in" the main "world".

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I could've sworn there was a scan or two (besides the comparison between Othinus and Thor) that said there were an infinite amount of Phases. Huh.

Technically speaking, neither the Tree of Sephiroth nor the Hidden World are really "in" the main "world".
Yeah that's why I edited my post, the Hidden World phase technically doesn't exist and the sephiroth tree is whatever the fuck Kamachi wants it to be.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Yeah that's why I edited my post, the Hidden World phase technically doesn't exist and the sephiroth tree is whatever the fuck Kamachi wants it to be.
Personally, I see the Tree of Sephiroth as more an underlying principle that dictates the strength of the beings IN said world. So kind of like the Pure World in a way. I guess? :hm

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
No, the physical universe is the same as ours as its created from the Big Bang.

2022-04-11.png

If you're talking about the entire world with its phases then no either. The biggest number for the number of phases is countless not infinite.

However, there is the hidden world phase which is infinite. However, the hidden phase is outside of the world.

And the Sephiroth Tree is potentially infinitely recursive.

So I guess the answer is the world itself isn't infinite, but there is stuff outside of it that is infinite.
So they still don't break the barrier into Universal+ I see.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Aren't there also galaxy sized elephants/solar system sized snakes in Toriko too?
They were definitely not that big (especially the elephants they were only the size of the sun) but they’re pretty giant yeah

The Gourmet Gods were the biggest things in the verse and they’re much smaller than a real life galaxy

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
They were definitely not that big (especially the elephants they were only the size of the sun) but they’re pretty giant yeah

The Gourmet Gods were the biggest things in the verse and they’re much smaller than a real life galaxy
>Only the size of the sun
You make that sound so simple
:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back