• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Can't Food Luck eventually run out? I'm not familiar with its exact limits.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
This lad took the "Settle the debate once and for all!" marketing line from DB a bit too literally, me thinks. :russ
The only thing Death Battle settles is my sides when their "researchers" fail at scaling characters properly, consecutively.

But they must be doing something right considering how salty and invested these Death Battles get people.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i have actually never watched death battle besides starscream vs rainbow dash, which put me off of the series forever :kobeha

ill watch whatever transformers matches they do to see if they get anything right though

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
The only thing Death Battle settles is my sides when their "researchers" fail at scaling characters properly, consecutively.

But they must be doing something right considering how salty and invested these Death Battles get people.
Their videos are entertaining in spite of the fact that they're bad at scaling. The animations they make of the fights in particular are pure spectacle and entertainment at its finest. I watch them precisely for that, but never once have I been of the mind that they settle anything, or that their word on an MU was law, unlike that guy on Fanzverse.

:hestonpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
i have actually never watched death battle besides starscream vs rainbow dash, which put me off of the series forever :kobeha

ill watch whatever transformers matches they do to see if they get anything right though
I await the day when Unicron vs Galactus drops. Because it'll be interesting to see how you react to that episode in the thread, and especially if they end up declaring Unicron the winner.:mjlol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

The absolute madlad.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

TBf that was S1 which was like runned by By Ben and Chad alone and had a low ass budget :catskully
that they're bad at scaling.
my sides when their "researchers" fail at scaling characters properly, consecutively.
lets be real look at the state of Vs these days and you can't tell me there any worse than the chumps you seen from SB,CV,Twitter etc :jaeden

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I await the day when Unicron vs Galactus drops. Because it'll be interesting to see how you react to that episode in the thread, and especially if they end up declaring Unicron the winner.:mjlol
the thing is if they say Unicron wins i can almost guarantee it's based on the wrong info, since there is basically nowhere online besides here to see transformers feats :mjlol

if he loses it will likely be because of Ultimate Nullifier, which is fair

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
the thing is if they say Unicron wins i can almost guarantee it's based on the wrong info, since there is basically nowhere online besides here to see transformers feats :mjlol

Unless their researchers are already looking at this site... :maybe

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Their videos are entertaining in spite of the fact that they're bad at scaling. The animations they make of the fights in particular are pure spectacle and entertainment at its finest. I watch them precisely for that, but never once have I been of the mind that they settle anything, or that their word on an MU was law, unlike that guy on Fanzverse.

:hestonpls
Why would I watch any Death Battle episode when I can find smoother animation in the Hyun's Dojo Community, and also know 99% of the outcomes to these battles? Even if I didn't, I would just make them myself.

But that's just me being a narcissist, I can understand why people (mainly casuals) are attracted to figuring out which one of these fictional characters beat each other, and DB is an easy consumable platform to do that with. And the animation is a nice bonus, if not all that creative.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Swan lurks on this forum, so I'm pretty sure he'd peep your respect thread, and see all that needs to be seen. Possibly. :obamalaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back