• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

The fuck is Izuku going to do to Mordred? Are we going to start going with him being able to outspeed Nagant's bullets is why he can outspeed Mordred? I haven't even looked at the thread and I can see the retardation incoming...

Alright, my bad.
I got a lot of stuff confused earlier with what I said.

Nah it's fine. I think I did what you tried to do once with Bleach...
I was one of the first people who tried to push for Planetary Bleach... until I realized that no, nothing about that worked and how people used the info got even worse.

what V did was essentially do what Apocalypse tried to establish but a lot better and actually respecting more of the source material.

Nahobinos are essentially GodSlayers and function in basically the same way as Nanashit and Babyrage Supreme Dagda had their powers divided up

Huh... I have SMTV, still haven't played it but looking at what I know... that actually makes alot of sense.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
So just to get this clear, Atziluth/the archetypal world/Kadath Mandala/where gods/demons/personas are formed has no presence in SMT? Or is it just a similar concept to whatever the equivalent in SMT is?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Because I could've sworn Atziluth/Kadath Mandala is used to describe something similar in SMT. But whatever.
Maybe it was the Expanse itself? Or whatever is beyond it? I know the human world/Earth is occasionally referred to as Assiah.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
The closest thing is probably the Amala Universe

or Ed bighead's Non-Euclidian Space
So what would the equivalent of the Collective Unconscious be then? The throne that Xhominid mentioned?
Though I guess they're all sort of the same thing fundamentally speaking.. It's confusing.

Honestly speaking here, Mordred has a better nuke stick, Izuku has better general stats and powers at his disposal.

Fucking called it, seriously how the fuck does Izuku have better general stats or powers than Mordred?

If Mordred Clarent Blood Arthur's him in the face, Izuku probably would die, but in raw physical stats? He dwarfs Mordred in that one from all I can tell since most of Mordred's actual visible damage output comes from her NP.

Seriously, these are fucking recent, how does Izuku outstat her on any conceivable level, I have no goddamned idea.

The main reason I think this is when he was fighting Shigaraki in the war arc.
See, while Izuku was wailing on Shiggy at 100%, the raw power of his blows caused shockwaves on the ground so powerful he literally blew away buildings and most of the block just as a side effect.
image_-_2022-05-13T213523.528.png

Wasn't a good number of those buildings long since wrecked due to Shigaraki... and the fucking War?

Now, Izuku and Shiggy were in the sky while this was happening too, how far in the sky you say? Well...
2QIgGyZ.png

They are prettttty high in the sky judging by those clouds, which makes Izuku literally blasting away things by the raw shockwave even more crazy.

This is literally fucking pathetic compared to Sieg vs. Mordred, the hell?

That image is actually something that shows another advantage Izuku has, variety.
Izuku has the ability to spawn Blackwhip from his body to grab things and throw them, Float to, well, float into the sky and way off the ground, danger sense that acts off intent, the ability to produce a smoke screen that completely covers most of a block, as well as Fa Jin letting him store up power for various attacks. Imagine him using 100% OFA while also using 100% Fa Jin to punch Mordred in the face.
In speed, I don't think Izuku is outclassed either from what she has shown, his feat against Nagant's sniper bullet is still absurd. That being, him crossing most of a city block faster than a sniper round can cross a few feet to hit Overhaul in the face.
He's also plainly supersonic outside of that since he dodged/outpaced Jiro's heartbeat wall that is literal sound.

I keep being a fucking prophet! They keep using this shitty ass feat to pretend it's more major than it fucking is! Newsflash dumbasses, Mordred can move as fast as Lightning because her Mana Bursts become Lightning itself(This is already shown in the Apocrypha video alone):

Variety don't mean shit when Mordred murders him before he does anything or can't even hurt her.

Mordred has more power in Clarent, I'm not gonna deny that, but I can't see that being a clincher when Izuku could close the distance and start wailing on her with his physicals that are way better than hers.

Izuku wank keeps on getting more and more stupid by the goddamned day...

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I'd assume that only has reaching effects when it comes to the mainline SMT verse?
And how does it relate to the Axiom/Great Reason (if at all)?

Last edited:

Proto234

Distinguished
Tfw the whole reason Arturia was chosen to be King over Morgan was because Morgan was too dumb to let the Fae kill themselves off :skully
Tbf, if she do that then it will also spell end for Baobhan Sith & she can't do that because Baobhan is one of very, very few Fae that's appreciate her.
That and as Lartoria says, she loves Britain so much, even more than Artoria

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I'd assume that only has reaching effects when it comes to the mainline SMT verse?
And how does it relate to the Axiom/Great Reason (if at all)?
from what I remember the Great Will isn't affected by this at all. It kinda just watched it all go down
but yeah this is all contained to mainline smt

Are you trying to imply that Peter is planet level or FTL? Because if not then why bring up comic shenanigan power scaling?

If half of those characters on your list are to 1v1 Peter with all their feats and consistent power levels intact they would fold Peter inside out.

Peter is fast, he's not outrunning C4 detonation or F-16 fast.
Peter is strong, but he's not surviving a City-Block busting chemical plant explosion strong.

If you really wanna get technical with the characters he has "danced around" or "fucked up" in the 60+ years of widespanning comic continuity I'm assuming you also think he can solo One-Piece right?

This is some of the most premium asshurt I have ever seen about someone bitching about American Comics Superheroes...
Cope, Seethe, Dilate my man...

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I LIVE INSIDE YOU! I'll BE YOUR AIR! I PLAY YOUR GAME BUT I DO NOT PLAY FAIR!

I'll BE YOUR ANSWER, A FINALE THAT YOU SEEK! I'll BE YOUR TONGUE WHEN YOU CANNOT SPEAK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back