• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I know little about MHA, there's no way he can defeat Astolfo- chan. His hippogriff allows him to create illusion and its dimensional shift should allows him to bypass Deku's attack, allowing Astolfo to tag him (not even stab) with Trap of Argalia, which should be enough to subdue him (iirc, Trap of Argalia can subdue its target instead of return to spirit form when its target is non servant).
Dunno if Deku's luck can bypass Argalia though

He can't bypass anyone in that list. They are scaling Izuku in the dumbest of ways while ignoring how and where his feats take place:
They use his fight with Shigaraki in saying that his Shockwaves can destroy Buildings(When those buildings was long wrecked due to the literal war happened) and then them clashing in the air to further prove how strong his attacks are when they push the clouds away when that's only as good as it is when there's a huge dense mass of clouds at all.
They even use him outspeeding Nagant's bullets as if her fucking gun is basically a railgun+ when that was never specified how fast it is.

He shouldn't even make it to Gilles considering his Horrors, how he uses Children that already became horrors to get you off guard and he's still a Servant.
Astolfo would just murder his ass 10/10 times with hilarious ease(Monstrous Strength of any level is a bitch).

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
man he even brings up that Endless Mike had Genis at universal in that very thread :skully we should have listened to Mike

where was Genis said to have more energy than Beyonder tho?

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
A bit off topic, but I got a feeling that if Death Battle does do Sakuya vs Hit in the future, and Sakuya loses, Touhou fanboys are gonna be pissed beyond belief.

Also, that SB thread is the epitome of dogshit. :mjlol

man wtf

Touhou really should be banned as it's obvious these dudes have no idea how any of it works...

>Pre-Alabasta Zoro
>Thinking the Hashira has any chance
:mjlol :oldryoma

This thread is just as funny as believing anyone in RWBY or Atlas can deal with the USJ Nomu is even funnier

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

This thread is just as funny as believing anyone in RWBY or Atlas can deal with the USJ Nomu is even funnier
I think while the Nomu is physically superior to everyone in Atlas it’ll eventually get worn down by the sheer amount of numbers and fire power in the city. It’s lack of intelligence doesn’t help either.
Yes, the thing that can regenerate is TOTALLY getting worn down by "sheer numbers" and "fire power". :maybe

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Setting aside your utterly silly argument that what Holmes says prior (Chaldea can't reach it and can't fight in outer space) is completely detached from his conclusion (regardless of magical energy, the Servants present can't destroy Chaos), you'd still be wrong using only that single sentence.

"Goetia, the King of Demon Gods, managed to store all the magical energy of human history in bands of light... but even if we had equivalent magical energy at our disposal, we would still be unable to destroy Chaos."

Not "If Goetia was here.", not "If we could perform Goetia's Noble Phantasm.", but "If we had equivalent magical energy at our disposal.". The Servants present flatly cannot perform anything even remotely comparable to Ars Almadel Salomonis regardless of their magical energy source. The fact that characters in Type-Moon have a limited output even if they have a vastly larger reserve of magical energy has been a consistent thing since Stay Night.

:mjgrin

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Wait which Jack of Hearts?
d63ee40286e44a6eea7cf94858a29f86.jpg

:smugnon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back