• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
RCO004.jpg
RCO005.jpg

Jack is truly underrated, and he has infinite energy reserves/releases too.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
"But they can't see them"
The average Bleach fan argument fr
"Ghost Reaper Girl spirits aren't invisible, therefore they can't see Bleach spirits, therefore they get stomped".
I'm honestly surprised he's never tried that in the couple threads I made. :maybe

Even in-universe though, all that's required to see spirits is somewhat higher than average spirit energy. Anyone who isn't complete fodder from any universe should be able to see them.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Bleach literally has Bach about to destroy and recreate the 3 realms (Earth, HM, and Soul Society).

The means used was clearly raw destruction to begin with.
:mjlol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
>Ichigo cant even touch her thanks to encounter
>she insta kills ichigo thanks to scar dead
:hestonpls
Dont need to see shit if you can just instakill shit around you
Scar Dead basically opens up old wounds right? Physical and mental ones iirc.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

:mjlol
> Raw Destruction?
> World's were split by unknown means, using the Soul King as a prop.

All Mustache is doing is removing the prop, no "raw destruction" required. :kobeha

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I wonder how Accelerator would deal with Scar Dead... :hm
I'm tempted to say he's fucked, since he's arguably suffered the worst injuries in the series by far (like seriously, even Touma doesn't have it that bad), but he can also hold himself together with his ability. Sort of like Doffy with his string surgery shit but much better.

:mjgrin

Yeah, Siriel is a fucking lying dumbass, especially when the dude linked the video in the same thread pointing out that's not what Holmes meant.
When even TvTropes can understand this shit better:
Invincible Villain: They're so powerful that Chaldea doesn't even try to fight them directly, especially since they just survived Zeus and used their last remaining shot for the Black Barrel Replica to finish him off, and can only seal it off. If Holmes's assessment is accurate, not even Goetia wielding all the energy he gathered from the Incineration of Humanity can defeat Chaos. In other words, Chaos is more powerful than all the energy in Proper Human History.

Video for reference but it's clearly obvious what is being said here and Siriel constantly does this because he explicitly doesn't like Fate defeating certain series.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I wonder how Accelerator would deal with Scar Dead... :hm
I'm tempted to say he's fucked, since he's arguably suffered the worst injuries in the series by far (like seriously, even Touma doesn't have it that bad), but he can also hold himself together with his ability. Sort of like Doffy with his string surgery shit but much better.
hes been shot in the head before so he's gonna have a random hole appear in his head. so that's probably not gonna be too fun to have to try and deal with. especially with the missing brain matter that's gonna come along with the wound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back